Old 09-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #1  

Default Whoa....

So, last night I was talking to one of my friends, the one who's the sister-in-law of the guy I like, and she told me that the army sent him home! I still don't completely understand why they sent him back home, because she didn't have time to explain it all to me, but he's back.

So I was at the store today... Buying things I really shouldn't have been buying (aka, stuff to make cheesecake...), and guess who I saw?! Yup. Him.

Dispite my heart going 283263 beats per minute, and wanting to run and hide (as usual), I smiled at him, and said "hey" as I passed by him, and guess what? He talked back! lol... He actually stoped and talked to me for a couple minutes (about random stuff), and then his phone rang so he had to leave,

BUT THEN, at the checkout, he was behind me (still on his phone, with who I suspect was the girlfriend...) When I finished getting checked out, I smiled at him, and he smiled back AND WINKED at me! EEK!

*sighs*

So as it turns out, I didn't eat the cheesecake. Instead, I did a work out video and drank the rest of the waters I needed to for the day.

Even if he never asks me out, I need to be sure to thank him some day for giving me motivation...
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:12 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFLUFFYx View Post
Just out of umm curiousity..what kind of fruity topping were you thinking of putting on top of the army guy...aaaackk..I mean the umm cheesecake hahahaha lmao
lol... cherries for the cheesecake, whipped cream for the army guy.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #3  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

LOL! Yay lalique! I am so glad you got to talk to him! I felt so bad when he left without you saying goodbye....And a WINK??? Uh huh!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:34 AM   #4  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Whipped cream, yeah I know from personal experrience that whipped cream is better than raspberry jam. those little bitty seeds get all ... oh, nevah mind. Hershey's syrup is way fun too. Best outdoors. It's messy, in the best possible way. Much laughter will ensue.

Find out why he came back, and share!
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey70
LOL! Yay lalique! I am so glad you got to talk to him! I felt so bad when he left without you saying goodbye....And a WINK??? Uh huh!
Yeah, I felt horrible when I didn't get a chance to say goodbye either, I was worried that he would be mad, and not talk to me, but he seemed happy to see me (for whatever reason), and when he winked my knee's about gave out on me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFLUFFYx
running over to Laliques house for whipped cream and army guy....akkkKKkk I MEAN cherry cheesecake

lol... you always make me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncing
Whipped cream, yeah I know from personal experrience that whipped cream is better than raspberry jam. those little bitty seeds get all ... oh, nevah mind. Hershey's syrup is way fun too. Best outdoors. It's messy, in the best possible way. Much laughter will ensue.
Find out why he came back, and share!
LOL! - Well that you for the advice, I'll be sure never to use raspberry jam.

He came back due to a medical problem (nothing serious or contagious!!) that he needs to take care of, and then he can go.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:00 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 235/219/140

Height: 5'7''

Lalique I have heard that whipped cream leaves a sour milk smell on the body after using it so I agree with bouncing try chocolate syrup.

Also that is so awesome, crushes are so cool, I love the butterfly feeling without all the drama.
Hope20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #7  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope20 View Post
Lalique I have heard that whipped cream leaves a sour milk smell on the body after using it so I agree with bouncing try chocolate syrup.
"Soyatoo" makes a dairy-free, vegan whipped topping in a can...it is FUN (delicious!) and no souring!

Last edited by SoulBliss; 09-04-2007 at 12:12 AM.
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Aww. Im so glad he is back, you saw him, and he WINKED at you! I bet your knees did go weak and your heart was beating a million miles a minute. I remember feeling that same way when I met Michael.
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:44 AM   #9  
Ice Cream Slave

S/C/G: Waist size: 20/20/8

Ya'll are some wild ladies!!!

As superficial as it sounds, crushes are GREAT motivation tools. Whenever I'm feeling lazy about exercising, I just imagine my crush in my head and suddenly, I get this burst of energy.

Last edited by JellyBelly1908; 09-04-2007 at 01:45 AM.
JellyBelly1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFLUFFYx
LMAO Lalique...@ 'contagious' roflmao...not gonna go there hahaha
Did I spell that wrong? lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope20
Also that is so awesome, crushes are so cool, I love the butterfly feeling without all the drama.
Yeah, there awesome alright.... For the first few months. But after 2 1/2 years, its kinda depressing... I keep telling myself to just give up and move on, but for some reason I just can't. There's just something about him. *sighs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmomma
Aww. Im so glad he is back, you saw him, and he WINKED at you! I bet your knees did go weak and your heart was beating a million miles a minute. I remember feeling that same way when I met Michael.
I've never felt like this EVER before in my whole life, about anyone. Which makes me wonder if its because he's "the one" or what... But on the other hand, I'm probably just kidding myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBelly1908
Whenever I'm feeling lazy about exercising, I just imagine my crush in my head and suddenly, I get this burst of energy.
Yup! Thats what it's like for me!!

Last edited by lalique; 09-04-2007 at 07:55 PM.