Exercise! - Exercise Accountability - September 2007

Diva
09-01-2007, 04:45 PM
:) WOW Sept already? Get your :ebike:on peeps! The :turkey::elf::hohoho: are right around the corner! We have to look great for all the parties & family get togethers. ;)

Diva
09-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Rest day for me. The shins are still hurting, but I did walk around Walmart and shopped for about an hour. Does that count? :D

EZMONEY
09-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Of course it counts DIVA! you took weight off your pocketbook right?....wink

Thanks for starting us up!

4 treadmill miles today

Have a great week-end ladies!

Diva
09-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, I couldn't stand it. I went and walked my hilly neighborhood for 2 miles. ;)

nicolen
09-02-2007, 02:35 AM
5 miles walked yesterday and 4.5 walked today. Good start to the month, but it's the weekend, so much easier to find the time to exercise obviously.

The plan for tomorrow is to get to the gym - for the first time in about 5 weeks :o - and do an hours' weights.

OneStep
09-02-2007, 08:42 AM
You ladies are putting me to shame, lol! Have exercised for the first time today in God knows how long! Only managed 10 minutes on the treadmill and 5 minutes skipping before I practically collapsed (am planning on doing 15 minutes again tonight). But hey, gotta start somewhere I suppose!

alie
09-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi All! I just started working out again, this will be my third week! Yea! Once I get back in my routine I can't stop :)

Got up and did 1.2 miles on the elliptical this morning and weights for 15 minutes too! I will try and get out to walk 1.6 miles at the park later. Shooting for at least 2 miles a day right now.

Keep at it everyone!

cakses
09-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Yay, I think I am going to try to keep track here as well.

4.5 miles yesterday (running and walking combined) and 3 miles walking today.

EZMONEY
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Well, I couldn't stand it. I went and walked my hilly neighborhood for 2 miles. ;)

Awesome DIVA!

5 miles walked yesterday and 4.5 walked today. Good start to the month, but it's the weekend, so much easier to find the time to exercise obviously.

The plan for tomorrow is to get to the gym - for the first time in about 5 weeks :o - and do an hours' weights.

You can do it NICOLE!

You ladies are putting me to shame, lol! Have exercised for the first time today in God knows how long! Only managed 10 minutes on the treadmill and 5 minutes skipping before I practically collapsed (am planning on doing 15 minutes again tonight). But hey, gotta start somewhere I suppose!

Well, some of us our GUYS ;)...great place to START! ONE STEP,

Hi All! I just started working out again, this will be my third week! Yea! Once I get back in my routine I can't stop :)

Got up and did 1.2 miles on the elliptical this morning and weights for 15 minutes too! I will try and get out to walk 1.6 miles at the park later. Shooting for at least 2 miles a day right now.

Keep at it everyone!

On the right track ALIE!

Yay, I think I am going to try to keep track here as well.

4.5 miles yesterday (running and walking combined) and 3 miles walking today.

It all helps to hold us accountable CAT! Great job.

Angie and I did the short route to STARBUCKS this morning with the dogs, 1.25 miles, then the long way home of 2.25 miles. Thuis afternoon I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill for a total of 6 miles today!

Good Luck tomorrow ladies! Gary

nicolen
09-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Well, I made it to the gym, and did about 45 minutes weights. Not quite the hour that I wanted, but a heck of a lot better than nothing. And an hours' walking, so not a bad day.

Gym tomorrow - cardio this time...

feelingroovy
09-03-2007, 09:31 AM
I have been unwinding from our vacation. Unpacking, getting the kids ready for school. I've missed two days of exercise. Today is another busy day but I'm hoping to fit in one last day at the pool with the kids before it closes. I worked so hard while on vacation and didn't take much time off from working out. I feel I deserve this little break.

FrouFrou
09-03-2007, 10:07 AM
ONESTEP...you can do it! It may not sound like much but for starting out, you did good! And, every little bit counts!

GARY...good job on the 6 miles!

Looks like everyone is doing a great job. Keep up the good work! :woohoo:

Saturday...3 miles...skipped the WATP, wasn't feeling so great.
Sunday...free day
Today...3 miles and as soon as I get off here, my 2 mile WATP.

alie
09-03-2007, 10:58 AM
I've been adding one minute each day to my elliptical, but today I just kept going and got myself to 29 minutes. I'm at 1.3 miles now :) I will keep pushing myself to add at least one minute per day. My goal is to be able to do 45 mins to an hour each day. (That means I'll have to start getting up even earlier! AND that is the HARD part!!)

Everyone else seems to be starting the month off good... keep it up!!! :)

EZMONEY
09-03-2007, 12:56 PM
You ladies are AWESOME!

Did the 3.5 mile walk with Angie and the dogs to Starbucks again this morning and then 2 treadmill miles.....now off to shower and get ready to BBQ.

HAPPY LABOR DAY LADIES !

SaraD
09-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi everyone. I went to the gym today and did a 10 minute warm up on the recumbent bike. That equaled 3 1/2 miles. I then did the strength training..16 reps on each machine and then I did 35 minutes on the treadmill. Tomorrow is only cardio.

--Sara

cakses
09-03-2007, 02:25 PM
3 mile run/walk combo, mostly walking. Didn't want to push it too much after getting hurt. Might do some more later on, but I have a church picnic this afternoon - so if I make it out of there w/o eating a million calories plus running around with my kids I might just call it a day.

Ilene
09-03-2007, 05:19 PM
:welcome: Newbies and :bravo: on starting and sticking with exercise...

Yesterday I did a quick 20k on my bike took me less than an hour... it wasn't windy at all...

Today I biked 30k super windy took me well over 1:30 hours... I was biking with a friend who is slower so it was nice...

Diva
09-03-2007, 11:27 PM
:welcome: Newbies

I mowed the front yard today. Trying to take it easy because the shins hurt. But it's back to busting the booty tomorrw. I'll also mow the back yard which is huge and we really shd have a rider, but it's push mower all the way baby! I am at that point of feeling guilty when I miss days...What's up with that? LOL!:dizzy:

nicolen
09-04-2007, 02:35 AM
2 1/2 miles walking. I was supposed to go to the gym, but snow's predicted for this evening, and I didn't want to get caught in it when I went to go home. And looking outside, it's started to fall.

Why does winter always have to have this last hurrah kind of thing...

alie
09-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for all the motivation everyone! I got up bright and early this morning and did 1.5 on the elliptical. Ready to get on with my day now!!

Have a HAPPY day!

FrouFrou
09-04-2007, 08:43 AM
NICOLE...snow, EGADS! I can't even imagine winter weather yet, looking forward to fall right now.

Good job everyone! Keep on keeping on! :carrot::running::exercise::ebike::strong:

Got my usual 3 miles around the neighborhood this morning...kind of dragging after yesterday but I am awake now and ready for round two! Mowing the backyard at 8'ish...don't want to go out there too early even though most have gone off to work. I may walk a mile on the treadmill later as well.

Diva
09-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Good Morning!

So far today I have :running: 2 miles. Came home did some http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/roni0467/Misc/6-1.gif and http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/roni0467/Misc/4-1.gif and some back & chest, butt and stretching. Altogether I got 1 hour and 20 minutes. Later on I'm gonna mow the back yard. ;)

baffled111
09-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Morning all! My gym finally re-opened today! Hooray!

Warm up cardio only today: 3 mins running on treadmill, got a stitch so did 10 mins bike (125)
LBWO (225).

It was a good workout and I feel great. :) Hooray for exercise!

OneStep
09-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Whoops, sorry Gary!! *Correction: You ladies & gents are putting me to shame* :)
Exercise is going alright - am sticking with it. These last couple of days I've been playing basketbal which is a good work out & I enjoy. Of course then there's the situps & running on the eliptical which isn't so fun... Alright start though!

EZMONEY
09-04-2007, 07:50 PM
GREAT JOB GALS!

3 1/2 miles after work on the treadmill!

Hope to get rid of that pound I gained over the week-end!

mandalinn82
09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
I was frustrated today.

So frustrated that I did a bad, bad thing.

30 min of exercise I won't name because Gary will look up my daddy's phone number, or, barring that, yell at me.

Diva
09-04-2007, 08:26 PM
:o Somebody is cruising for a bruising.....

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-04-2007, 08:33 PM
can i join??? new to this group but as gary can attest to...like to follow gary around and post annoying messages (:. I did a hike with DH and dog today. Hiked up Kennesaw national mountain (1800 ft elevation) then back down. I really was going to do my power yoga but feeling demotivated right now after the hike.

EZMONEY
09-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I was frustrated today.

So frustrated that I did a bad, bad thing.

30 min of exercise I won't name because Gary will look up my daddy's phone number, or, barring that, yell at me.

I have him on speed dial! ;)

:o Somebody is cruising for a bruising.....

YEP! Maybe you should run her around your hilly neighborhood DIVAjust to get her to mind her manners ;)

can i join??? new to this group but as gary can attest to...like to follow gary around and post annoying messages (:. I did a hike with DH and dog today. Hiked up Kennesaw national mountain (1800 ft elevation) then back down. I really was going to do my power yoga but feeling demotivated right now after the hike.

Oh it's gonna get good now ;)...SUPER JOB GATORGAL!

I am adding 1 1/2 mile walk with Angie and the mutts after dinner.

Have a great work-out tomorrow ladies!

mandalinn82
09-04-2007, 11:39 PM
60 min arm workout.

ButterflyDiva
09-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Thought I'd join in.

Today
Walked 3.7 miles
30 minutes of Turbo Jam
20 minutes of cardio
10 minutes of light weight lifting

nicolen
09-05-2007, 03:06 AM
3 1/2 miles walking.

baffled111
09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
32 mins treadmill (300)
UBWO (128)

EZMONEY
09-05-2007, 06:28 PM
4 treadmill miles this afternoon

alie
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
1.5 elliptical this morning
1.6 brisk walk this evening

ButterflyDiva
09-05-2007, 08:21 PM
walked 3.2 miles
cardio total 83 minutes

Diva
09-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Hour 1/2 of shopping. My purse feels WAY lighter! LOL!;)

EZMONEY
09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Another 1 1/2 miles with the dogs tonight.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-05-2007, 09:28 PM
hmmm..no exercise...except for running around like a mad women at work for 11 hrs straight with no lunch break due to a massive influx of sick pets. Too tired to workout tonight...does lifting your arm while drinking a beer count as toning?

baffled111
09-05-2007, 10:36 PM
does lifting your arm while drinking a beer count as toning?

Absolutely. This is why I have such impressive muscles: excessive wine consumption :)

EZMONEY
09-05-2007, 11:09 PM
My kind of women!

nicolen
09-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Hmm, that must be the reason my right arm's stronger than my left - lifting all those wine glasses have had an effect! ;)

3 1/2 miles walked today. Should've gone to the gym. Had an appointment after work and didn't. I'll need to go both weekend days now...

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
lol...i'm glad you guys agree. I will try to work out today..i tried to wake up before work and go...but i was just tooooo tired. My poor dog is looking at me pathetic...so i will make a goal to go for a walk tonight...if not for me...for my spoiled mutt (:

Diva
09-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Did my 2 mile walk today. I swear, I walk on a paved road with 2 lanes, always walk on the side facing traffic. It's in a neighborhood for Christ's sake!
2 LANES!
Anyways, some *** HOLE decides to come very close to me. I mean, I could have reached out and touched the hood of his truck easily. Well this startled me so much that I lost my footing and took a nice tumble on my knee. It's all kind of scratched up and bruised and swollen, and wouldn't you know, the dweeb just kept right on going, offered me no assistance what so ever! Grrrrrr... I also noticed a police sticker on the back winshild...figures...good for nothing cops.... I am so irritated now.
The lady whose house I bit it in front of came out and gave me some papaer towels and offered me a ride home, bless her heart, but I just cleaned it up best I could and continued my walk through the pain. I figured if Football players can do it, so can I. Is this what they mean by blood, sweat and tears? LOL!:dizzy:

JBak590
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Aww.. Im Sorry About Your Fall Diva. That Sucks. Some People Are Just So Inconsiderate.
-well Basically My Exercising Today Is Probably Going To Be Out Of Wack. Its Raining Here Blah..and I Was So Excited About Running Guess Im Just Going To Have To Continue It This Afternoon (when It Quicks Raining!) I Love Walking In The Mornning. I Did Some 15 Minute Stretching Though :) So I Guess Thats A Plus.

- Do Any Of You Ladies Know Any Good Wesbites With Athome Workouts On Them? I Really Don't Know Any Exercises I Can Do At Home W/out The Barbells And Everything.

Diva
09-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks JBak. My ankle on the foot I lost my balance on is now hurting and swelling. :( I hope it's better tomorrow. I hate when I have to miss my walks.

FrouFrou
09-06-2007, 03:58 PM
DIVA...so sorry to hear about the fall...I've had some close calls. I don't know what is wrong with people...there's the whole street and it's like they try to hit you, ugh! Hope you get to feeling better and can get back to your walking soon enough. :hug:

Tuesday...3 mile walk & 2 mile WATP
Wed...3 mile walk & 2 mile WATP
Thurs...nothing yet, lol! Busy day today and a very late start. I plan on getting a walk this evening for sure! Not sure about the 2 mile WATP but will get the 3 miles in.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! :carrot:

EZMONEY
09-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Off early today...taking knucklehead nephew to orthodontist...

4 treadmill miles

Sorry about your tumble DIVA

nicktoons
09-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Hello- this is a thread that I need. Tomorrow will be my day to officially start back exercising. I'm trying to lose 20lbs before this year is out. This is my first attempt at weight loss since having a new baby so we'll see how things go.

mandalinn82
09-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Welcome nicktoons!

Don't worry, we'll keep you accountable :-)

What is your plan?

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-06-2007, 09:43 PM
diva - sorry about your fall..i have the same thing...walk in a neighborhood that doesn't have sidewalks...and twice tonight there were near misses. ice your ankle tonight and take an anti-inflammatory...you probably strained it. Hang in there
as for me...got somewhat motivated. Another long crazy day at work. I went for a walk and was planning 45 min (about 3 miles) but poor doggie was tired tonight and started pooping out at the 20 min mark...so i made it back home in 30 min. I really am still tired even after my walk...so i think these last two days ahve physically wore me out...so i won't do my power yoga tonight. I'll try for it tomorrow. And besides...this sunday...got a long hike planned at Amicoloca falls just up the road.

ButterflyDiva
09-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Hope you feel better Diva, make sure to take care of that ankle.

As for me I got in 45 minutes of cardio and 2.5 miles done today.

nicolen
09-07-2007, 02:44 AM
4 miles walked.

Weekend tomorrow, so we'll see what that brings...

nicktoons
09-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Day 2 of exercise and so far so good.

nicktoons
09-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Welcome nicktoons!

Don't worry, we'll keep you accountable :-)

What is your plan?

I used to do 3 miles every other day but I'm having a hard time doing that so I'm starting with 1 a day and slowly building up.

baffled111
09-07-2007, 12:35 PM
11 min warm-up run (100)
LBWO (180)

Diva
09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
I guess the icing of the ankle worked last night because it doesn't hurt today, but I did decided to keep it inside today. The heat & sun hurt my scrabed up, bruised knee. So anyways, I did The 2 Mile WATP's & The Fat Burner Workout With Leslie Sansone. So altogether, that's 3 miles and 15 minutes Stength training. :D I feel good.

Have a great weekend everyone!

FrouFrou
09-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Woohoo...feeling good! Got my 3 miles in plus the 2 mile WATP! :woohoo:
And...I did go ahead and do the 2 mile WATP last night before I started dinner. Walking after dinner though was not a good idea. Was a late dinner and only 30 minutes in between, ugh. But I did it so...good for me! :D

Good job everyone! :bravo:

EZMONEY
09-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Awesome CHRISTINA...burp...oops...

Angie has to wait at LEAST an hour before we can go after dinner. If not it's a guarantee we are RUNNING back for her to..."potty"....wink

Off work today so I took the mutts on a 3.75 mile? (have to have Angie "map my run it" I can't figure it out) 65 minute walk.

Hope to treadmill some later....

GREAT JOB LADIES!!

EZMONEY
09-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Adding 2.25 miles on the treadmill and deducting .25 miles (Angie said it was a 3.5 mile trip this morning).....dang!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-07-2007, 08:50 PM
so worn out from this week at work...so i didn't work out today... ): i will try to go to bed early and get up to work out first thing in the am. Uggghhh i'm really having a killer week.

mandalinn82
09-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Hour of arms and abs

ButterflyDiva
09-08-2007, 12:16 AM
50 minutes today and now I can rest until Monday. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-08-2007, 07:23 AM
got up before work this am and walked 35 min (about 1.5 miles). So at least i'm getting back into it.

FrouFrou
09-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Got my 3 miles and 2 mile WATP in early this morning before the rain, if it does, lol. Feeling good about that. Tomorrow is my free day but I am thinking maybe I may do just the WATP...starting to feel weird missing a day.

Have a great weekend everyone! See ya Monday! :wave:

EZMONEY
09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Those arms are going to be so buffed AMANDA your legs will have a hard time catching up!

GATORGAL ~Way to go on the 2nd effort! After the tough week.

BUTTERFLY ~Enjoy your rest!

CHRISTINA ~I know what you mean about missing a day...unfortunately if I miss several days I get back in the "oh well it's just too hard" mode....KEEP NOT MISSING!

Angie and I just finished a 3.5 mile walk to Starbucks and back. I should be able to get some treadmill work in later today.

I reached my GOAL this morning and passed it 184! I just "floated" on my walk this morning I was so happy!

alie
09-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Everyone is doing great! Keep at it :)

After two days rest... I got in 3.3 more miles today! :) :) :)

baffled111
09-08-2007, 06:47 PM
I didn't go to the gym this morning. We walked to the farmer's market and back, which doesn't count for much, but, BUT, I finally bought my new bike!!!! Hooray!!! It's a very shiny, silver '08 Specialized Sirrus hybrid. It's light and fast but comfy enough for riding around town as well. It wound up being pretty pricey but I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to take it out on a long ride tomorrow. Hooray!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-08-2007, 08:12 PM
got a bit more exercise today...i actually got an hour lunch break and i went down to a really nice strip mall and walked for 50 min. I was good too..only bought a gator pen to use at work..have to rub it in to those dawg fans that come to my work LOL

gary...Way to go...good job...keep up the excellent work there!!!!!

tomorrow morning..hiking Amicaloca falls. I can't wait...qt with DH and exercise all in one day...not too shabby

EZMONEY
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Way to keep going ALIE!

BAFFLED cool bike! Have fun!

GATORGAL ~ Have a great hike tomorrow with your new hubby!

Well I did another 4 miles on the treadmill this afternoon while I watched football. Angie was off to our sister in laws house for a clothes party.

alie
09-09-2007, 09:13 AM
You all keep me encouraged and striving to do more!

42 minutes on the elliptical this morning for a total 2 miles! Yeah! I feel great!

EZMONEY
09-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Your ticker is looking great too ALIE! Keep it going on "down"!

Angie and I took the mutts, skipped Starbucks, on their morning walk of 3.25 miles. A nice way to spend an hour...a very pretty morning here.

Going to our 911 Rememberance Day and BBQ at church. The firemen and police come...it's awesome. Sad we have to remember...happy we still can!

baffled111
09-09-2007, 05:46 PM
15 mile bike ride, 520 cals.

It was lovely!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-09-2007, 08:16 PM
well today was awesome...dh and i went up to amicalola falls and did approximately a 3.5 mile hike...this include 610 steps up to the top of the falls and back again. The down was much easier than the up..but it felt great and the falls were pretty even though we are in a bit of a drought. So i definately did a good job today. Very worn out...here's a pic of dh and me at the falls. Alright all...keep up the excellent work. Let's keep moving and groving to get that darn weight off (or kept off)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13114005@N03/1352102997/

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-09-2007, 08:18 PM
wow baffled - 15 miles...good for you!
and alie -2 miles on the eliptical...wtg.
gary - keep those mutts happy...and good job on the walk. I always love walking the mutt...great and relaxing.

EZMONEY
09-09-2007, 08:54 PM
GREAT picture GATORGAL! What a nice place to spend the day with the "lucky guy"!

Sweet bike ride BAFFLED

After church, the BBQ and shopping I decided to watch football while walking on the treadmill for 3.25 miles, then did 1/2 hour of weights...thought I better start adding or I won't be losing.

nicolen
09-10-2007, 02:31 AM
HI everyone.

I didn't have a great weekend exercise wise - managing about 5 miles in total over both days, but today I've managed 5 miles.

Feeling a bit better about things today than I was yesterday.

FrouFrou
09-10-2007, 12:01 PM
WTG everyone! Doing GREAT!:carrot::carrot: Keep up the good work.

GARY...WTG on reaching your first goal! :woohoo: :bravo:

BAFFLED...woohoo, a new ride! Have fun, as I know you will! And WTG ont he 15 miles, I am impressed! :bike2:

GATORGAL...nice picture! Great place to spend the day with your SO, and exercise to boot! :carrot:

NICOLE...hey, 5 miles in two days is GREAT! And so much better than nothing at all...you did good missy! :carrot:

ALLIE...good job on the elliptical! :carrot:

Hope everyone else is well and getting that exercise in. :)

Did my usual 3 miles in the neighborhood, and then my 2 mile WATP. I ended up being lazy Sunday after all.

Have a GREAT day everyone!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-10-2007, 10:19 PM
hey all..despite a chotic work day that ran way late...i managed to get my butt and gear and take the mutt for a very fast pace 30 min walk (the mutt has pleny of energy tonight) and then did a 25 min yoga conditioning dvd. I feel great right now. The yoga really helped relieve some tension.
alright everyone..keep up the excellent work.

EZMONEY
09-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Well Angie and I walked the dogs 1 1/2 miles then she ran a couple while I did 2.5 on the treadmill then weights for 1/2 hour.

CHRISTINA ~It is OK to be lazy on Sunday when you have been working so hard!

GATORGAL ~ ~ All I can say is Angie usually walks or runs everyday and does yoga several times a week...she bends pretty good for a 47 yr old...wink!

NICOLE ~ So glad you are feeling better..5 miles is awesome. Still snowing there?

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
yoga definately makes you flexible. DH may be able to take advantage of that soon ;););):D

mandalinn82
09-10-2007, 11:56 PM
60 min UB and ab workout

nicolen
09-11-2007, 02:43 AM
No, no snow, Gary, but still very cold mornings -2 degrees Celsius this morning. Just a tad too cold for me!

4 1/2 miles today - I walked to work.

alie
09-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Hope everyone is doing great this week.

1.7 miles elliptical yesterday! Then it rained all day, so no walking :(

2.0 miles elliptical this morning!!

baffled111
09-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey guys,

A 15 mile bike ride isn't as much as it seems. It took an hour and was only moderately intensive. The darn hills are the only real difficulty. :)

Today: 10 min run to warm up (100)
45 FBWO (350).

FrouFrou
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Looks like everyone is doing a great job!

4 mile walk and the 2 mile WATP for me today! Still feeling great! Now if that darn weight will just come off, lol! Oh well, I'm walking my way to a healthier me! :D

Keep up the good work everyone!

losinitin07
09-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Hello new to this thread not the site. I just started exercising again Sat.&Sun I kayaked for 4 miles each day, and yesterday Walk away the pounds tape and today,walk away the pounds and 3 miles.I hope I can keep at this :exercise:
I'm glad I found this site.:carrot:

soon to be thin
09-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Yesterday I did a 50 minutes weight training class, and a hip hop dance class for an hour.

Today I did a one hour kick boxing class

alie
09-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Baffled.... 15 mile bike ride sounds GREAT to me!!
FrouFrou... keep that in mind that you are getting healthier! That is what keeps me going everyday!
losinitin07...I am new to the site too... all of the enouragement will help keep you motivated, it has for me!! Everyone here is terrific!
Soon to be thin... WOW! You put me to shame! Good Job!

Today was a beautiful day so I got to walk at lunch... 1.6 miles (in addition to the 2 miles on the elliptical this morning).

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-11-2007, 10:04 PM
well my 30 min walk got canceled 5 min into it due to stormy weather. But i then did 30 min of power yoga...nothing to crazy...but i always feel good after a yoga session. So at least i did some flexibility/strenght training.

EZMONEY
09-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Awesome ladies!

I was off work early today for doctor's appts. Walked the mutts for 2 miles in between them then 4 treadmill miles this afternoon. Even a little weights!

nicolen
09-12-2007, 03:14 AM
5 miles walked today.

baffled111
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I took my run to the streets for the first time today! I was planning to go to the gym, run on the treadmill and then come home and take my dog out for a walk. And suddenly that just seemed stupid. So I mapped out a 3.25 mile run and just DID it! Hooray!

Actually, it was more like run/walk, but running outside is so completely different from running on a treadmill that I forgive myself. My HR was higher than on the treadmill and I went a little slower overall (despite the fact that the dog always wants to go faster). BUT, I burned more calories: 350 as compared to my usual 300.

So, hooray!

JBak590
09-12-2007, 02:17 PM
I so mest up yall on exercising i didnt exercise sunday i walked 1.55 miles on monday and mest up yesterday.. how do yall stay on track exercising everyday?

EZMONEY
09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
BAFFLED ~ NICOLE and CHRISTINA ~ SUPER!

JBAK ~We just do it...as the saying goes.

Well I put in 7 miles today walking the dogs and walking while waiting for car tires to be put on. I just love map my run dot com! Especially when I do a new route like today at the tire shop!

alie
09-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Well, another beautiful day out! Walked 1.7 miles on my lunch hour.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-12-2007, 09:50 PM
good job guys..

jbak- we just make time...even when i'm tired i force myself to do something...sometimes i find if i start walking...to my suprise...10 min into i start feeling great again.

Did 30 min walk with the mutt and then 30 min power yoga for strength..that workout kills me everytime!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-12-2007, 09:58 PM
btw gary..j.ust tried you're website...cool! although i now know my 20-30 min routine is only 1.5 miles...hmmmm seems longer than that...but there's a lot of curves so i'm having a little hard time keeping on course...i may drive it to see the true distance...just in case (:

nicolen
09-13-2007, 02:57 AM
5 miles walked today.

I don't know - I'm totally off the gym at the moment, but I'm enjoying walking. That's not necessarily a bad thing...

Diva
09-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm back!!!
After my tumble last week I did a WATP's work out and haven't done a thing since. I got some sort of head-cold and felt like poo. Anywho, feeling better today and the cooler temp's have me pumped! Still tramatized from the A-hole who made me fall so I haven't gotten back to walking outside, but I did do the 2 mile WATP's today and jogged in place when she was marching and after that I did TBL Strength training work out. I thought Bob was gonna kill me, but what a fine looking man he is! OMG! I won't go into what I'd like to do to him beings that this is a family site! ;)

feelingroovy
09-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Welcome back Diva! I'll have to look back to see exactly what happened. Glad you're doing better! Just take it easy.

I'm back too. :) I took my rest week and extended it a couple of days (cough). I started back up yesterday with 60 min. of Kathy Smith's Fat Burning Workout, walked a mile. Today I did 50 min. of Turbo Jam's Punch Kick and Jam and will walk another mile, pushing the stroller (as usual). I walk to my son's school to pick him up every day. It's a mile round trip.

I QUIT smoking with my dh last week (the first day of school) and have been free from the nicotine gum...today is day 5. I am a mess!! LOL This just sucks but I know it will pass. I want to eat everything but have been chewing gum instead and drinking water. I'm in control (for the most part)! :D Really, I'm doing really well. I have such determination!

I'm hoping I don't gain weight. If I continue to exercise and eat well, I won't gain, right???? I'm hoping to lose more but I'm not sure what my body has in store for me.

It's good to be back.

Diva
09-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Thank you very much feeling groovy and frou! it felt good to be up and doing something, I gained a lb or 2 not doing anything. :( Hate when that happens...

Feelinggroovy, it's great to have ya back gf! I was doing my normal 2 mile walk in the hilly neighborhood last Thurs, listening to my music on the other side of the road facing oncomming traffic when some azz hole got very close to me in his truck from behind. I could have reached out and touched his truck. I got so startled that I twisted my ankle, lost my footing and ate the pavement with me knee. It was all skinned up and swollen, and the jerk just kept right in going....grrrr... and THAT wans't even the dangerous stretch I have to walk on!

Frou, I hope ya get to feeling better. I'm mowing the lawn on sat. Temp's are only suposed to be in the 70's!!! :D

KatieK
09-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I haven't been posting but have been keeping up with my regular exercise routine: 5 1/2 miles power walking three days a week and alternating UB WL and LB with abs the other 3 days .
Family are coming for 4 days tomorrow so it will probably be hard to get to my exercise equipment in the basement room.

alie
09-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi all!

2 miles on the elliptical this morning!

3.2 miles walking today too!

5.2 miles total :carrot:

EZMONEY
09-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi Gals ~ You are all doing! GATORVET Yep, it's not exact science but Angie and I have found it to be pretty darn close...curves are hard! ALIE you are kickin' it! DIVA glad you are back to it. CHRISTINA you are starting to be a little like Mr. Gump....going and going and going. GROOVY great job on the smoking...I know all about it...been "clean" a little over 10 years myself. NICOLE yes, just walking can be a good change of pace. KATIE super job keeping up your routine.

Well I did 3.5 miles with the dogs this morning, then I did 3.5 treadmill miles, plus a half hour of weights. Done for today.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-13-2007, 08:15 PM
no exercise tonigh...i am either 1. sick or 2. worn out. hoping for the 2nd but i feel like crap. Going to take it easy tonight and head to bed early. Trying to make sure i don't get sick.

EZMONEY
09-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Hope you feel better kiddo...this isn't a set up to be..."cough -cough" sick for the game is it?

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-14-2007, 07:37 AM
lol at gary...no no its no setup. i have tomorow off...so i don't want to be sick for the weekend (first whole weekend off in a long time). I think it was just exhaustion...because i got a good 9hrs of sleep and feel good this am. So i think it was my body telling me to take a day off.

baffled111
09-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Grumble, grumble, grumble. I overslept and don't have time to make it to the gym this morning. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. All my muscles are going to atrophy.

Diva
09-14-2007, 01:59 PM
2 mile WATP's today!

Have a great weekend everyone. Gator girl I hope ya feel better and I HOPE the Gators STOMP ALL over them VOLS!!!! LOL!

baffled111
09-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Ha! I left my office after my morning class and went to the gym instead of working. Triumph over adversity!

5 min warm up run (56)
FBWO (295)

feelingroovy
09-14-2007, 05:13 PM
You go baffled!!! :)

Did 30 min. of Turbo Jam's Cardio Party and 30. min. of TJ's Booty Sculpt and Abs. Back on track!

EZMONEY
09-14-2007, 06:27 PM
7 miles today ~ 3.5 each dog walk and treadmill

alie
09-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Now who's kicking it EZMONEY?! You rock!

I took it easy yesterday with just a 1 mile walk.

Up bright and early this morning for a nice 2 mile walk around the neighborhood! :) Beautiful - cool - sunny morning out!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-15-2007, 09:24 AM
i was a bad girl yesterday..no exercise. And no yoga for 2 days. I think the yoga has really been helping my heel spur. It didn't bother me all week..however this am, since not doing yoga for 2 days, i could barely walk down the steps this morning it hurt so bad. I know stretching really helps heel spurs and yoga really gives the whole body a stretch...so i really need to do yoga everyday. I haven't needed to take a tylenol when i'm doing yoga..but i needed one badly this am just to walk. Ugghh i'm paying for slacking off for 2 days. I will get yoga and walk sometime today.

Diva
09-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Hope ya feel better gatorgirl, get some yoga in. I've never tried yoga myself, I don't thik I can calm myself enuff to do it...I dunno...

Anywho, I walked 2 miles today.

feelingroovy
09-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Played basketball for 45 min. with dh and ds but halfheartedly. Have a gig tonight. I sing in a band. We show off a lot and dance our butts off so I consider that a big workout. :dancer:

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-15-2007, 07:00 PM
does jumping up and down every time my team scores or does a bad play cound to burn calories...i wonder how much calories that burns????? lol. gary any suggestions. since we currenly are at 52...that's at least 10 times that ive done it lmao

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-15-2007, 09:03 PM
well after the game i did actually go work out. I ended up going for a 35 min walk/run. I walked more than i ran, but its been a while since i ran...so it felt good to do something different

alie
09-16-2007, 10:52 AM
2.3 miles on the elliptical this morning for 45 minutes! :running: I feel great this morning! :carrot: It must be the new shoes! :lol:

Will work around the house today to burn some more calories, and then head to the park later for a 2.5 mile walk! :exercise:

Have a great day everyone!!!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-16-2007, 01:46 PM
50 min bike ride this morning. And now i'm going outside to do a bunch of yard work. Should burn a bunch more with that...and i'll prob take the mutt for a walk tonight

baffled111
09-16-2007, 06:19 PM
15 mile bike ride with bf this morning, 550 calories.

It was the same ride as last weekend except that today it took 20 minutes longer and was horrible, horrible, horrible. There was a *hellish* headwind and climbing up hills into a really strong wind was NOT fun. I could have walked faster up those bloody hills. And despite going so darn slowly, my legs are KILLING me, which has never happened after a ride before.

Blech. Next weekend had best be much nicer!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-16-2007, 06:33 PM
baffled...how long does in normally take to do 15m? just curious since i don't have a speedometer/milage thing on my new bike. I biked 50 min today and want to get an idea...however, i didn't have a headwind...that must suck. I discovered today however, i'm totally out of shape when it comes to biking. I can hike forever, but i was exhausted with 50min. good for you on 15 miles.

i added more to my exercise today. I did 2 hrs of yard work. 1.15 hr cutting the lawn (and i was sweating a ton). and then i did some raking. So i know i burned more calories. DH and i also spent an hour rearranging furniture and moving a few pieces up stairs and a few downstairs...so i got my weightlifting in for the night LOL

if my legs hold up...after dinner i'll walk the dog.

baffled111
09-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Gatorgal: today the 15 miles took 1 hour 20 minutes, last week it took an hour.

You can go to mapmyride.com and put in your route to find out the distance. It's quite handy. Other people have saved their bike routes so that you can find new rides to do, and you can map your own ride out in advance. It's neat.

feelingroovy
09-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Today I had to push it a little more due to a juicy Filet Mignon and 2 Bloody Marys last night. D'oh! Totally worth it tho. ;)

Turbo Jam's 20 Min. workout
TJ's Fat Blaster (30 min)
TJ's Ab Jam (20 min)

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-16-2007, 08:21 PM
good for you feelinggrovy...and trust me...a filet is always worth the extra work out

Thanks for the advice baffled..i'll have to check it out.

i think the mutt will have to wait on the walk until tomorrow am...i'm too tired after everything i did today.

EZMONEY
09-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Great work gals! Angie and I walked the mutts for 3.5 miles after church, came home and found my recliner!

alie
09-17-2007, 06:32 AM
Morning all! :) Happy Monday!

2.3 miles on the elliptical this morning.

Maybe a mile walk at lunch today, should be a nice day out. Then painting the laundry room tonight! That should burn a few calories :carrot:

losinitin07
09-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Yesterday 4 mile kayak trip ,This morning 2 mile WATP tape and later on a 2 mile walk with the dog. Have a wonderful day :thanks: for being here.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-17-2007, 10:46 AM
well did a 45 min walk..i mapped it out and it cam to about 2.5 miles..however i think it was a bit more since part of my corse wan not on a paved area (wooded area). Then i did 15 min ab routine. So i feel great this am. May do some yoga tonight to stretch everything out

feelingroovy
09-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Did 45 min. of TJ's Cardio Party.

EZMONEY
09-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Did a 2.5 mile walk with my "personal trainers" down to their vet to get some ear medicine for one of them. Just finished 2 treadmill miles and 30 minutes of weights.

have a great work-out week gals!

ButterflyDiva
09-17-2007, 07:48 PM
35 minutes of TJ Cardio Party
25 minutes of Denise Austin Ultimate Fat Burnder
10 minutes of Jane Fonda High Intense aerobics

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-17-2007, 09:31 PM
gary hope the "personal trainer's" ears are feeling much much better now that you got some meds.

i was going to work out again tongiht...but dh dragged me to home depot It took 2 hrs for him to decide on everything. So we ate dinner way too late for a walk. But i may do a little yoga stretching later..we'll see

baffled111
09-18-2007, 01:40 PM
FBWO. 45 mins, 300 cals.

EZMONEY
09-18-2007, 07:39 PM
I am going to take it easy on one of my "personal trainers". She hurt her leg a couple of years ago jumping into my truck...$1,500 worth of PAIN to me...oh and her...anyway, she isn't wanting to jump on the bed or in the truck right now. She is a hard charger too...she is still running around up and down the stairs and into the yard. We went out for just a 1 1/2 walk today, I may have been putting too many miles on her...we shall see. I then did 3.5 on the treadmill.

Diva
09-19-2007, 09:33 AM
I haven't had a chance to get here but I've walked 2 miles on Mon, Tues, and Wednesday(today). :)

baffled111
09-19-2007, 12:03 PM
I did my 3.25 mile run outside with the dog again today. It was *much* easier than it was last week, and consequently I burned only 306 calories. Still, it felt good and I'm pleased by how quickly my body has adapted to taking it to the streets.

EZMONEY
09-19-2007, 05:24 PM
One dog at the vet's for today ~ took one for 2.5 miles then 1.5 on the treadmill before 40 minutes on weights.

baffled111
09-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Gary, I forgot to express concern for your injured 'personal trainer'. Is she feeling better?

My dog was strangely lethargic during our run today. She's usually got plenty of energy and gets frustrated with me for not going fast enough (when we're walking). After about a mile and a half of our run today, she kept suggesting that we ditch the run and just go home. It's a bit strange. I've been taking her on bike rides some mornings to tire her out quickly before we go off to work and she gets crated for the day. The bike rides are pretty short-- less than 10 minutes--but she runs like a champ the whole time. I'm wondering whether she hurt her leg or something during yesterday's ride, but she's not limping...

Dogs! If only they'd learn to talk!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-19-2007, 09:17 PM
i've been a slacker for 2 days. work has been crazy. have't exercised and i'm feeling the effects. have tomorrow off..dh, the mutt and i are going to hike the mountain in the morning.

gary hope the girl is okay..i was worried when you said she was limping yesterday.

baffled - if your dog doesn't "perk" up in a few hours i would recommend going to see your vet, could be lameness or other issues

EZMONEY
09-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks BAFFLED and GATORGAL for your concerns for Reba.

Briefly, a couple of years ago she hurt herself, by trying to jump into my truck, before I gave the command. She was on a short lease and hit her leg hard against the truck. I guess she was getting pressure on her spine in an area that was shutting down memory to her hind leg. She walked like it was just flopping in the breeze. Long story short and $1,500 later...well over 2 grand now...ouch!....she will have issues with it. We think it is from too much walking. We try to get them out for at least 2 miles each day, I have been taking them 3.5 most days now for a while.

Anyway, she was really slipping on it last night and this morning, still couldn't jump. I had her checked out, our vet said he found nothing wrong in the exam, I was there. He said we could give her inflammatory drugs and wait and see because she checked out fine. He said the only other way would be to x-ray but that wouldn't show tendon or soft tissue damage. I wanted to know if she had some of the other things such as arthritis he said the x-rays would show, so I had her sedated and x-rayed. She shows nothing wrong...which is good. He said for now take it easy and shorten the walks. He has given her an inflammatory drug.

Gator would know all this stuff! ENJOY your hike!

BAFFLED ~ So sorry for your dog! I hope that she is just tired!

Thanks again ladies for your concern :hug:

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-20-2007, 08:17 AM
lol at gary...yes i would. if it doesn't improve with antiinflammatories...get the x-rays done just to rule anything serious out.

EZMONEY
09-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks KIDDO but I did get the x-rays done...I wanted to be sure. I had that in my post...but thanks again...I did not have the anti in the flammatory...you must have thought I was trying to "swell" her up!!!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-20-2007, 11:56 AM
lol gary...nope i'm bad at skimming so i missed the anti part LOL...

okay...today i have off work and dh didn't have school until 4 so we took the mutt to the moutain..hiked up it 1.2 miles (1700 ft elevation) and then back down. Took us about 50 min. its was a great workout..the weather was perfect and the mutt loved it. might try to do my boot camp dvd tonight...i really need to do some strength training.

baffled111
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM
11 min warm up run (100)
30 mins FBWO. I skipped my lunges today, so I only burned 200 calories.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-20-2007, 01:01 PM
hey baffled what is FBWO?? just curious

baffled111
09-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Full Body Work Out.

:)

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-20-2007, 01:56 PM
ahh i c...thanks!

EZMONEY
09-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Well CHRISTINA did you get the other 5 yards mowed?

6 miles today ~ 1.5 with the dogs and 4.5 treadmill

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
in addition to this am hike, i did a 20 min strength portion of denis austins boot camp and then 20 min flexibilty power yoga. feeling great right now!!!!

losinitin07
09-20-2007, 08:39 PM
2 miles WATP tape and two mile walk this is a slow process:tantrum: but I will get there I'm not a quitter . :carrot:

feelingroovy
09-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Nothing, zip, nada, d'oh! Haven't worked out in 3 days. In a slump. Tomorrow is a new day.

canarysong
09-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone! Back from my holiday and time to get back to exercising.

40 minutes - Treadmill (3 miles)

baffled111
09-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Dog and I did a 3.25 mile run for 310 calories. The dog did much better today. She did start to flag around the 2 mile mark, but, to be honest, so did I. :) I had to fight with myself all morning today: force myself to actually go out there and run, force myself not to take a short cut home and do only 2 miles, etc, etc. But I'm glad I didn't give in to my lazy side. :)

canarysong
09-21-2007, 12:24 PM

mandalinn82
09-21-2007, 12:34 PM
I miss you guys!

I've been doing abs 5x per week and UB lifting 2x per week, though no UB for the past week because my surgery was Thursday and I wasn't moving around so well (I was also using crutches, and was sort of afraid of making myself really sore with UB lifting, and then not being able to get around the house on the crutches due to muscle fatigue...my arms were already sore from crutching around). Today - gym for heavy UB lifting, now that the crutches are gone, and hopefully another abs session on my lunch.

EZMONEY
09-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Glad to have you back with us AMANDA!

Great job BAFF with staying with it! Glad your "personal trainer" was able to keep up too!

CANARY Hope your holiday was fun!

I did another short walk with the dogs, although I think my one "faker" can go furhter now. 1.75 with the mutts 3.25 treadmill and some weights.

Get a good work-out this week-end gals if it is in your plans!

Gary

EZMONEY
09-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Angie and I took the 'girls" for their Starbucks this morning...in the rain...stinky dogs now!

Edit ~ ADDED 3.25 TREADMILL

losinitin07
09-23-2007, 08:35 AM
DH and I and our black lab Samantha went for a 2 mile :running:(walk) on the 4 wheeler trails .A nice fall walk up hills and down hills it was a nice breezy 70ish.There are 4 wheeler/snowmobile trails near my house that go on forever make a great alternative to walking on the road.And Sam can go with out her leash.:woohoo:

EZMONEY
09-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Great job LOSINGIT! ~ sounds like fun.

Before church we took ours on a quick 1 1/2 miler, then I did treadmill and weights, while Angie went and ran 3 1/2.

off to church.............

baffled111
09-23-2007, 05:20 PM
We did our 15 mile bike ride this morning. 65 mins, 510 cals. We really need to find a 20 mile route but it's starting to get cold out there! I need to invest in some appropriate clothing... It's always something. :)

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-23-2007, 09:43 PM
was bad this weekend. i need some motivation. Didn't eat so well and didn't exercise at all. I will try to get to bed early in order to walk the dog in the am. Someone give me a good hard kick in the bum please. i was doing well and sort of lost motivation ):

Ilene
09-23-2007, 10:29 PM
GatorgalstuckinGA, here you go :kickbutt:...:lol:

I've been bad, this past week DH and I were vacationing in the GA and I ate way too much of that Southern food... We walked a LOT but ate a LOT too...
So today I went out for an hour on my bike, it felt good... Tomorrow it's back at it full force...

canarysong
09-23-2007, 10:53 PM

alie
09-24-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi all! Everyone is really doing GREAT!

I didn't get much "exercise" in at the end of last week because we were painting in the house! :)

I got back at it yesterday morning with 2.5 elliptical miles and up early this morning before work... another 2.5 elliptical miles. It is supposed to be 95 degrees out today :( don't think I will be walking on my lunch hour!

Have a great day all!!! :)

baffled111
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Dog and I did a quick little 2.5 mile run. 235 cals.

mandalinn82
09-24-2007, 12:57 PM
I stayed Saturday night in a hotel, so on Sunday morning I found myself in a hotel fitness room. Lifted extra-super-heavy on arms (they didn't have my usual freeweights - just 2.5 lb heavier and 2.5 lb lighter, so I just lifted heavy).

It was HARD.

losinitin07
09-24-2007, 07:21 PM
1 mile WATP tape and a mile walk/jog.:carrot:

EZMONEY
09-24-2007, 07:40 PM
A 3 miler with the mutts this morning before work then just finished 3 treadmill miles.

Keep focused this week gals!! great job!

canarysong
09-24-2007, 11:20 PM

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-25-2007, 07:54 AM
did 30 minutes walk with the mutt this morning...at least i'm slowly getting back into it.

baffled111
09-25-2007, 01:03 PM
10 min warm up run (100 cals)
45 min FBWO (290)

soon to be thin
09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Yesterday I did 60 minutes of Jam class, which was super hard this time I actually sweated up a storm.

Tonight I am doing a 60 minute Combat class which is kick boxing, karate etc. cardio style. Can't wait.....the days seem so long before I get to the gym and work out my frustrations.

canarysong
09-25-2007, 06:32 PM
52 minutes - The Firm Bootcamp

Wow! I really felt that workout after not doing it for over a month.

EZMONEY
09-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Dogs 1.5 ~ Treadmill 3.5 ~ Weights 30 minutes

Diva
09-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Good morning peeps! I can't believe it's almost a new month already!!! Good lord, it'll be Christmas :tree: before we know!

Anywho, I did about 50 minutes of :dancer: DWTS cardio on Monday. I felt like the football team beat the crap out of me yesterday and was running a fever so i slept most of the day and had VERY strange dreams...

Today I am going to force myself to do TBL workout...if that actually happens, i'll come back and post it. I wish I had Amanda's drive for exercise. I'd be a size 2 if I did, lol! :drill:

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-26-2007, 10:40 AM
this am dh and i took the mutt up the mountain again. So 1.2 miles up an 1700 elevation and then 1.2 miles back down. It was perfect. I may try to do some toning later...but got a ton to do this am. keep up the good work everyone. Any little bit helps!!!!!

Diva
09-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Today I did about 20 minutes of TBL cardio until I got irritated, and then I popped in WATP and did 2 miles with Leslie. I don't like the cardio portion of TBL. It didn't seem to flow for me and I was barely working up a sweat. :(

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-26-2007, 05:29 PM
added some toning..did a 25 min lower body pilates dvd and then 15 min upper body with free weights.

EZMONEY
09-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Short day at work so I was able to get 3 miles with the dogs then 3.25 treadmill...also burned a few calories mowing the front and back yards. Even burned some more earlier this evening slicing polska kielbasa into 600 sandwich size pieces for rolls, with Angie and my ex-wife, for the Viking Festival this week-end.

baffled111
09-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Today was my scheduled day off, but I decided to go to the gym anyway. I did 45 mins of light cardio split between the bike and the elliptical. Burned 350 calories.

canarysong
09-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Yesterday - 40 minutes - Treadmill (3 miles)

Still sore from my workout on Tuesday!

EZMONEY
09-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I did 2.5 with the dogs ~ 3.25 on the treadmill and 30 minutes of weights.

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-28-2007, 07:31 AM
30 min walk with the mutt and than 20 min upper body toning.

Diva
09-28-2007, 10:30 AM
WATP-2 Miles- 30 minutes
30 minute Ball workout

baffled111
09-28-2007, 11:14 AM
11 min warm-up run (100)
FBWO (280)

EZMONEY
09-28-2007, 04:52 PM
1 1/2 with the dogs, taking it easy on Reba today ~ 3.25 treadmill ~ then my brother and I cut 300 sandwich rolls in half, for my ex-wife, for tomorrows Viking Festival, hey a calorie is a calorie!

EZMONEY
09-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Just finished the Starbucks run with the mutts and Angie...3.5 miles...off to the Viking Festival and martial arts show at church.

have a great day ladies!

Ilene
09-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey gang :wave:

Today ran 30 mins with many many stops for walking so I don't think I should call it running :rolleyes: ... I hadn't run in about 3 weeks :faint:

canarysong
09-29-2007, 10:24 PM
40 minutes - The Firm Ultimate Fat Burning

losinitin07
09-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Yesterday 3 miles WATP's tape and 1mile walk:carrot:

EZMONEY
09-30-2007, 01:10 PM
3.25 on the treadmill today....now I am off to another day at the Viking Festival..... I will see you next month!

GatorgalstuckinGA
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
went hiking with dh up in the mountains. spent 1.20 min hiking about 2.5 miles (maybe more) at anna ruby falls then spent 2 hrs wandering around helen ga....but then blew the exercise by enjoying oktoberfest with good german sausage and beer.....but well worth it.

Ilene
09-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Jogged 40 mins this afternoon...
Walked 30 mins with DH tonight

baffled111
10-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Dog and I just returned from our 3.25 mile run. (318 cals). It was cold out there this morning, and as soon as I walked into my warm house, I instantly became drenched in sweat. Charming. :)

losinitin07
10-01-2007, 08:04 PM
1 mile WATP tape:carrot:

GatorgalstuckinGA
10-01-2007, 09:40 PM
25 min walk/run combo...about 8 min running...would have run more, but doggie was tired. (: