General chatter - Message for all members

View Full Version : Message for all members

ih8diets
09-01-2007, 05:01 PM
I love you all!!!!!! LOL, im a bit drunk but im having a little break! but i love you all, being so nice to me!! My friend was saying today that ive lost weight and it made me feel so happy! I love you all and i REALLY hope you all reach your target weights becacuse you are all the most wonderdul people i have ever spoken to! kisses alll round!! Like yourselves becuase you are all amazing!

:D

veggielover
09-01-2007, 05:07 PM
everyone,

I love you too. :D

ih8diets
09-01-2007, 05:11 PM
everyone,

I love you too. :D

lol, luv u!!!!!! :p

bargoo
09-01-2007, 05:24 PM
I hate to be the one to tell you this but alcohol will not help you in your weight loss efforts.

ih8diets
09-01-2007, 05:31 PM
I hate to be the one to tell you this but alcohol will not help you in your weight loss efforts.

hhahahhaha i know but its only one night! im taking a little break! to celebrate

JayEll
09-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Now Mark, don't do anything I wouldn't do... :chin: Especially be careful driving. Yes, this is a parental voice speaking. :lol: :nono: :p

Keep track of how many... you can enter it into your calorie tracker! :rofl:

PSILY

Jay

chick_in_the_hat
09-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Awww...I feel like we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya...:love: ya, too!!

Let us know how you are feeling in the morning, Mark :barf:

Oh and if there was any dancing on tables...we want pics. :s:

ennay
09-01-2007, 09:20 PM
luv u too....momma says be safe...wild party gal says have fun.

shrinkingchica
09-02-2007, 12:51 AM
aw, you are such a sweetie. i'm sure we all feel the same way. :)

rockinrobin
09-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Aw, Mark, you really are a cutie. And yes, quite lovable at that.

Watch yourself, your hear????? Enjoy your evening, but like I tell my kids - not TOO much.

(I hope you still love us come the morning)

ih8diets
09-02-2007, 10:03 AM
:D im here :D

hehe, i didnt drink too much really but enough.. only bought 2 drinks. god i was so drunk though. :p

And JayEll, i cant drive :p so driving would be a VERY bad idea

EZMONEY
09-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Only 2! Well kid I beat ya by a couple ~ Glad you are doing OK!

aymster
09-02-2007, 10:23 AM
:hug: Isn't it funny how when we stop drinking (and drinking those empty cals) that when we do indulge in only one or two, we are like: WOO HOO!!

BTW, you're a great :cp: motivator as well!

PinkyPie
09-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Mark is the cutest thing :love:

It's so nice having you here and we love you too!!

Drinking CAN be done on any weight loss program - it's all about moderation! And yes, when you limit your alcohol and then do go for a couple it's pretty quick getting tipsy! :lol:

trooworld
09-02-2007, 11:56 AM
I also love you! I love reading yours posts. :) I'm glad you had fun (I'd hope you still aren't drinking or you're going to be really sick in the morning!). I had a few beers last night, too...but only two. Sadly, I wasn't even buzzed.

ih8diets
09-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I also love you! I love reading yours posts. :) I'm glad you had fun (I'd hope you still aren't drinking or you're going to be really sick in the morning!). I had a few beers last night, too...but only two. Sadly, I wasn't even buzzed.

haha, you can start a fanbase! :P well i am drinking WATER lol! eat some toast and im not planning on eating for a good while. ugh well i was much too drunk.

feelingroovy
09-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I wish it only took two drinks for me to get drunk. D'oh! I'm glad you had fun. You are so darn cute!

ih8diets
09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
I wish it only took two drinks for me to get drunk. D'oh! I'm glad you had fun. You are so darn cute!

hehe, it doesnt take a lot to get me drunk these days either becuase i havent drunk in a long while

ih8diets
09-02-2007, 12:34 PM
lol, ive been moved

JayEll
09-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh, your thread must not have been weight-loss-related enough. :) But we can still find you!

Jay

NightengaleShane
09-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Oh I love you too, Marky Mark! :D We all love each other, now don't we? ;)

I have not been drunk in forever; I'm due for a wild party. I'm trying to hold out on getting drunk until I reach my current goal of 135 (or size 6, whichever comes sooner) but I think sometime in the potential near future, I'm going to get out the Bacardi and Diet Coke. 35 calories a shot and 350 calories for a really good time :lol: - a bit of an exaggeration, perhaps, though I imagine that unless things have drastically changed within my body, it still takes a lot to get me drunk. At 120-125 pounds, I could still pile on the drinks like nobody's business and outdrink people twice my size, and at 175... well... let's just say that I celebrated my neighbor's 21st birthday with her and I had a total of 13 drinks and still went to bed sober, never got sick, and didn't even have a hangover the next day! ;) I'm of Irish heritage... the stereotypes can be true...