LA Weight Loss - Has anybody tried Physique Transformation?

tapper47
09-01-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm new here but had to ask the question:

Has anybody tried Physique Transformation?

This plan increases your calories in a conditioning phase and then systematically reduces them in the fat burning phase.

I know people on this plan who are losing pounds in conditioning and yet they are eating 2800 calories a day.

I just signed up for it. According to the analysis I received I should be eating 2062 calories a day. The program will raise my calories so that by the end of the conditioning phase I will be eating over 2600 calories per day.

I am so excited by this. I'm on a 30/50/20 ratio of protein, carbs, fats and it's a lot of food.

FitMomEB
09-07-2007, 11:48 PM
That actually sounds interesting. I'm not sure what kind of workouts you will be doing, but it really sounds a lot like the bulking and cutting diet followed bt body builders: during bulking the food consumption increases and you concentrate on creating lean body mass, during the cutting phase the calorieallotment goes down a bit and the macronutrients ratios shift (less fat and carbs, more protein) and you concentrate on fat burning. Is that more or less it?

tapper47
09-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I should have subscribed to this thread, I just saw your reply.

FitMom you have it pretty much correct.

During the conditioning phase you lift weights to build lean muscle and do no cardio.

Cardio is saved for the fat burning phase.

According to my analysis, I will reach my goal weight on January 19, 2008