100 lb. Club - I just realized something...

View Full Version : I just realized something...

RitzyFritz
08-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I have passed the HALFWAY point to my goal!!!! :carrot: That is wonderful news to me - even though it is taking a LOOOOOONG time to lose, I'm always glad to pass milestones like this!! Just had to share - mainly for my own encouragement as much as anything else. ;)

Hope everyone else is doing fine on their journey as well!

rockinrobin
08-28-2007, 10:43 PM
:carrot::carrot:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:carrot::carro t:

That is a HUGE, just a HUGE milestone. And I am so happy for you. You've made it through the 1/2 way mark. Isn't that something? Just look at how far you've come!!! Look what unbeleivable progress you have made.

Looking back, does it really seem all that slow for you? Obviously you're the one living through it, but to me, it seems that you have been losing steadily and at a real nice pace. And just look how close you are to ONEderland. Can you believe it? Isn't this journey just amazing? Aren't you just AMAZING?!?!?

Just keep going, keep at it. Before you know it, you'll be at the 3/4 mark and then, and then..... Ahhh..........

:bravo::cp::bravo::cp::bravo::cp::bravo:

xFLUFFYx
08-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Hiya Ritzy...your doing absolutly fantastic...and you are sooo very close to being in onederland...congratulation!! :hug:

RitzyFritz
08-28-2007, 10:50 PM
:carrot::carrot:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:carrot::carro t:

That is a HUGE, just a HUGE milestone. And I am so happy for you. You've made it through the 1/2 way mark. Isn't that something? Just look at how far you've come!!! Look what unbeleivable progress you have made.

Looking back, does it really seem all that slow for you? Obviously you're the one living through it, but to me, it seems that you have been losing steadily and at a real nice pace. And just look how close you are to ONEderland. Can you believe it? Isn't this journey just amazing? Aren't you just AMAZING?!?!?

Just keep going, keep at it. Before you know it, you'll be at the 3/4 mark and then, and then..... Ahhh..........

:bravo::cp::bravo::cp::bravo::cp::bravo:

Thank you SO MUCH, Robin!! Getting encouragement is always SO wonderful - but it seems extra special coming from someone who has
been so successful!! It does seem slow in the sense that I wish I could have lost more by now - BUT, I purposely gave myself all of 2007 to lose 65 lbs just so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. Now that I'm getting closer to that, I'm getting impatient. :D

Thanks again. Your success has been a HUGE inspiration to me, and I sincerely thank you for all of your contributions to this forum as well as my journey. :hug:

CLCSC145
08-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Yay! Yay! Yay, Ritzy!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer: That is so cool!

Robin41
08-28-2007, 10:52 PM
I can't believe you almost let that slip by unnoticed. It's huge. I know my halfway point down to the decimal point. LOL.

Congratulations and you are so close to getting out of the 200's as well! It's going to be a great couple of weeks for you.

RitzyFritz
08-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Thank you SO MUCH, Fluffy, C.C., and Robin41!!!! Y'all just do not know how much it means to have folks on the sidelines cheering me on. Well...Yes you do! You are here in this wonderful forum just like I am! LOL!!

I sincerely appreciate your support. I can truly say this is where 99% of my motivation comes from. Thanks to you all!! :hug:

beautifulone
08-28-2007, 11:03 PM
This is so awesome!!! :carrot: Congratulations, you must have worked so hard to come this way and lose so much weight!!! :D And PLUS you're so close to onederland!! WAAAAAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :bravo:

xJox
08-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Awesome! CONGRATS!!!

Schmoodle
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Hip, Hip, Hooray, and thanks for showing the way, RitzyFritz. I just passed my 1/4 mark, and can't wait to be celebrating my halfway too!

ThinGirl in FatBody
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi Ritzy! that's a terrific accomplishment, good for you, and you are almost in onederland!!

Stepping Out
08-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Congratulations! :carrot::broc::cheer:

hellokitty81668
08-29-2007, 08:14 AM
:carrot::carrot::carrot:
congratulations for the great job!!!!
cheryl

GirlyGirlSebas
08-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment!

royalsfan1
08-29-2007, 08:27 AM
The halfway mark is so HUGE! You have already done MORE than you have left to do!!!! When I hit that point I remember thinking "56 pounds??? I can lose that...no problem!" :) Perspective is everything and you're on the downhill now!!! I'm so happy for you!

boaterswife
08-29-2007, 08:45 AM
WOOO HOOOO!!! Oh yeah, that's AWESOME!!!! Keep it up....it may seem slow to you, but remember, slow and steady wins the race! Keep it up, girl!

missy3gal
08-29-2007, 09:01 AM
:carrot: congratulations :carrot:

So, tell us what has changed for you since you started and do you think your deeper habits have changed?

Mrs Quadcrew
08-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Ritzy - I was soo EXCITED when I saw this post!! You're doing so awesome, and you are always so encouraging to everyone here. Keep up the excellent work my friend!!:hug::hug:

Anna829
08-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Congratulations! :carrot: Here's to many more pounds lost!

Jen415
08-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Great job, Ritzy!!!

jennylou
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Congrats on hitting the half way point. :)

LaurieDawn
08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
What a milestone! I'm counting down the days until I get to my halfway point. You're no longer thinking about trying to do something that you've never done - now you're thinking about just doing something again that you've already accomplished! I can't wait until I get to post some congratulations in your Onederland thread!!

ChristyDM
08-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Ritzy, that's awesome!! More than halfway is great!! I so look forward to the day I can join the ranks of you and the other halfway there posters! Thanks for being an inspiration.

:hug:

missy3gal
08-29-2007, 08:22 PM
:carrot::carrot: congratulations

So, tell us what has changed for you since you started and do you think your deeper habits have changed?

Sheila53
08-29-2007, 11:40 PM
That's wonderful!! :bravo: What a fantastic job you're doing.