LA Weight Loss - Starting Tomorrow!

View Full Version : Starting Tomorrow!

Suz160
08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi Everyone. I'm new to the forum but not to LAWL. I joined a few years back. I'm going to be following the plan at home since there isn't a center close by to me. I just finished my last round of chemo for breast cancer and now ready to get myself into shape. I want to lose 80 lbs. This extra weight puts me at risk for reoccurence, so no excuses!!

Anyone else just starting with the plan?

Sue

amylou7777
08-28-2007, 09:51 PM
WELCOME SUE!! Best of luck on your weight loss journey. I am still on the old plan, but there are plenty here who have started the numbered plan. Have a great first week back on plan!

dolphn545
08-29-2007, 08:30 AM
:welcome:
and good luck in your WL!! I'm on the "old" plan. My COD says they won't be getting any numbered plans. Sticking with colors.
There are plenty of gals (and a couple guys) that are doing this on their own from home and have been successful. So you've found the right place for support!! :)

emmysmom
08-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Welcome, Sue!!!

I'm doing the plan on my own this time, too...so far so good! You'll get tons of support and great info here!

And last round of chemo...yay!!!!!!!!!! :carrot:

afb0407
08-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Welcome Suz!!! Glad you found us!! lol....congrats on your last row of chemo....my sister just finished up her last bit of chemo as well....she has a tough time and is dieting now as well!!! Welcome!! and Best of Luck!!!

aguerin
08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Suz, Welcome to the forum and good luck on that last chemo visit. I too am a BC survivor. I had my treatment in 2006. I did radiation also. Hope your last visit goes well and don't try to do too much too soon (trust me on that one). Your body needs time to recover.

bradleys mom
08-30-2007, 02:36 PM
:welcome3:

Hi Suz! I am 5 weeks into the program and 13.2 lbs lighter! I am on the numbered plan #5. (In 4 lbs I will go to plan #4! YAY!) I hope you find all the info and encouragement here as helpful as I have! I noticed our stats are close to the same. I am currently 249, down from 263 (July) and I once was 274 (in March), and I want to be 150. Good Luck!!

maiat
08-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Welcome - we are so glad you decided to join us. I haven't been on this forum for long, but I am LOVING it! Congratulations on your last round of chemo! It must feel like such a victory.