Old 08-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Default How sweet, literally!

A new psychologist at work decided he would give me something today as a token of his appreciation for my helping him the last few weeks.

He gave me a large bag of PEANUT M&M'S Luckily its not the peanut butter m&m's or my diet would be over.

I dont think he knows Im dieting Hopefully my husband will eat them away from the house, if he wont Im sticking them in the yard sale for tomorrow.
cara1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:17 AM   #2  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Yard Sale, good idea! Mark them super cheap and they'll be sure to go quickly!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:24 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Peanut M & M's are just about my very favorite candy. Those large sized bags could have easily been a single serving for me.

Yard sale - good idea. If not, well I hate to be wasteful, but I'm thinking garbage can, destroyed and rendered inedible first.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Love the peanut M&M's. Probably one of the few things I'd have a hard time denying myself if they were around. I could just have a few, right? And then a few more...

Nice of the doctor to appreciate your help. You don't hear stories of nice people at work very often.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:51 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 297/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'8

OH i defientely have some horror stories about work.

If they dont go at the yard sale, Im going to stick them in the basket Im making for a a girl and her husband at church. The truck I took back would not stay running. DH and I tried several things to fix it but no luck. I called church and asked them if there were any mechanics (we have a database of talents in case anyone ever needs something) turns out there was one that works at a Ford dealership and he was the husband of DD's sunday school teacher who is also on my team at church (I do all the scheduling for the 3 and 4yo's) We took the truck last night along with a watermelon and 3 packs of mott's applesauce (they have a 2 and 3yo). He said money was not necessary other than the parts, I told him I wanted to give him something and said if he would prefer I could make a donation to the church. So Long story short, Im going to make a basket filled with goodies for the family (pantene, ivory soap, shaving gel, maybe a pack of razors, lotion, some food items, and a couple of small toys for the kids) The m&m's would make a nice addition.
cara1980 is offline   Reply With Quote