Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 08-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #1  
breakfast rebel

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default European Size Question

Hi Pals. I'm hoping someone can advise me regarding the following size chart:
http://www.oceanline.biz/enter.html?...d=39305.375035

I had searched for a bathing suit that was made of wetsuit material, because I would like to swim for exercise, and I am considering joining a gym with a pool. However I am the world's biggest wimp about cold water. 80 deg. is cold for me!
I found this site, and was pleased to see that the suits were offered in larger sizes. I have never ordered from anywhere outside the US before, but here is my question: Ok, I know I'm converting from inches to cm, but can this really be correct that the hip measurements on any given size are smaller than the bust? Now wait a minute here. Really?????
Spinymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:55 PM   #2  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Really? oh then I need to check this out! I cant find suits because my chest is big and my hips are tiny.

I couldnt find the size chart....

Oh found it...http://www.oceanline.biz/enter.html?...d=39305.375035

Yowza - awesome! It is the only chart I've seen where my waist and hip are in the same size and my bust is just a tinnnny bit on the high side for that size. I'm going to book mark this for if I decide to do a triathlon or something.

On the other hand...it says I am too short and too heavy for the size it recommends. Heavy they can kiss my but short could be an issue with a non flexy suit.

Last edited by ennay; 08-22-2007 at 08:03 PM.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:27 AM   #3  
breakfast rebel

Height: 5' 4.5"

WOW, Ennay -
I cannot imagine what it must feel like, not to have an anchor in the butt; not being 3 to 4 sizes bigger down there than upwards! I wish I could experience it just for a day to see what it feels like.
But yes, I am also too short for my weight! I am hoping that because my legs are relatively short, that my torso length will be ok for the sizes. I have no experience with european sizing before, and I found the difference in bust - to- hip ratio to be surprising, but maybe it is only this site (?) It's hard to find neoprene wetsuit-swimsuits!
Spinymouse is offline   Reply With Quote