The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 08-21-2007, 09:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Default Meet Matt & Suzy's New Baby, Rex!

They're filming the reunion show right now (airs Sep 4) and they've put a video snippet on the nbc web with their baby - all cute and smooshey!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/#cat=new
Old 08-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #2  
The Weight's Coming Off!

S/C/G: 245/245/155?

Height: 5' 6"

Oh, how cute! Rex can't be more than 2-3 months in that!
Old 08-23-2007, 02:01 PM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

Gosh, I didn't realize Matt and Suzy had gotten together, very cool... But darn too bad Matt gained a lot of weight back, so did Suzy but she just had a baby. I really don't like the name Rex I thought I was going to see a video of a new dog
Old 08-23-2007, 02:30 PM   #4  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Wow...I'm really surprised that Matt's gained so much weight back. Granted, we didn't see him standing up at all...but it was pretty evident. Suzy's just had a baby (he's still so tiny!), so I'm sure that the weight she gained probably has to do with her pregnancy. It'll be interesting to see the special to see how successful everyone has been over time with keeping the weight off.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Baby was born June 28, according to something else I read, so yeah, he's a 6 weeker. I figure she's probably nursing which adds to the chesty look and possibly still some fullness in her face. 6 weeks postpartum isn't long at all. I was happy to see that they came back - they could have hidden out behind the babe excuse, but didn't. I'm sure they'll address the maintenance challenge on the reunion show. Even watching the re-runs, I noticed that Bob has said, losing weight's the EASY part, keeping it off is what's hard. Sheesh, so much to look forward to!