Old 08-20-2007, 10:53 AM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Slinking back in with my tail between my legs.

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I'm here on bended knee hoping to be allowed back in. For those that don't remember me,I'm Tina. And I have plenty to lose.(well over 100 lbs.)
I had lost a little but needless to say summer came with kids off school and I totally lost my mind with food.
Well now they're back and so am I.(I guess I started too close to summer break to make my changes stick) I put back on 11 lbs. (I suck!!) So hopefully I can lose the 11 lbs. I found over the summer and get back on track.
Hmmm..need to go change my ticker. Unfortunately I have to move it the wrong direction.

Last edited by penor; 08-20-2007 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling errors
penor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:54 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I remember you!!! Welcome back.

You do NOT suck!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:02 AM   #3  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Hi, and welcome back!!
Glad you came back!! Don't you love summer vacations and kids??

cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi Penor!! I'm in Indiana too! I took a break from about March to a July, so I'm just getting into this again too. Welcome Back!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #5  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome back! So glad you've decided to jump back on board.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/110

Height: 5' ½"

Welcome back! It took me over 5 years to realize my mistake and return. You're a much faster learner!

And you do NOT, NOT, NOT suck.
AngieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:40 PM   #7  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Welcome back! You do not suck!!!!
MJ
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:13 PM   #8  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

Welcome back!

And get that tail out from those legs!

You haven't given up yet so there's no reason to be upset. You're still in the game, just like everyone else. So, let's get you in shape! Any questions?
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:16 PM   #9  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Welcome back!!!! I'm glad you've returned. I know I always look at the start of school as a new beginning. A little bit like New Years for some reason. I think this is a great time of year to refocus and recommit. Good luck!!!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:32 PM   #10  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I have been gone longer than you, as well as being stuck on a six-month plateau. I keep lurking around here and telling myself I'm going to get back into conversations for the motivation, but I haven't. I think after my six months of no weight loss (and not for lack of trying) I am afraid to fail. All of which is to say, you're far braver than I am!

Here's to both of us getting back on track : )
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 297/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Hey girly, dont feel too bad, I put 40 back on.
cara1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #12  

Well..Thank you one and all. I've got my paper and pen here to write down all my food. Got all the healthy food bought,exercised this morning, on my 4th big ole cup of water...think I'm ready.(lol) While I was on my pigout I felt horrible. Not just emotionally either but physically. I don't know why I couldn't hold it together. When I ahd lost that weight before I was feeling great. Easier waking up in the morning,happier,more interested in life. Why oh why would I give that up??? For some McD's,Burger King,crap like that??? Spent the summer feeling like a sloth. NOT GOOD. My excuse? The kids and the heat. Gotta get over it and just do it. At least I kept 2 lbs off.(lol) I'm already that much ahead right?
Again thanks for the welcome back!!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

back! No need to slink--you're in good company. Time for a new commitment to yourself.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:24 PM   #14  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Penor! I'm in just about the same boat as you, so let's start rowing together! I just posted over in the 40's chat that I feel like I've been holding my breath, waiting for the kids to go back to school. I felt totally renewed this morning and back on track immediately with exercising this morning. I don't know why summer has to be that hard (why I make it that hard!!!). But, here we are, we're ready to move forward. I want to try to make the next few months awesome so that I can end the year much lighter than I started the year!!

Oh.... I suck, too!!!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:37 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
Welcome back Penor! I'm in just about the same boat as you, so let's start rowing together! I just posted over in the 40's chat that I feel like I've been holding my breath, waiting for the kids to go back to school. I felt totally renewed this morning and back on track immediately with exercising this morning. I don't know why summer has to be that hard (why I make it that hard!!!). But, here we are, we're ready to move forward. I want to try to make the next few months awesome so that I can end the year much lighter than I started the year!!

Oh.... I suck, too!!!
Yep,seems like we joined around the same time and we're at the same point now. We'll row together.(lol) It's hard in the summer because it's alot easier to take them out to eat when being out than go home and make something.(at least for me!) It'll be good to have someone right where I am to do this with!