Mini-Goals - someone noticed!

View Full Version : someone noticed!

cakses
08-14-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't know a lot of people where I am since we just moved here a little bit ago. So I don't really have anyone to say oh wow, you're doing a great job and my husband is deployed, so my #1 cheerleader isn't even here to fluff my ego. But, a friend of mine who saw me right when we moved here (I stayed with her for two weeks) came to the gym today while I was running and sent me an email telling me I look so different and that the running is really paying off! That made my entire week because I have been struggling with the fact that I haven't lost much weight (8 pounds).

It makes me want to work harder, to know that someone else notices a difference. I'm not losing weight for anyone else but me, but I am my own worst critic and I don't see changes until major weight is lost. So it was great to have an ego boost today!

hopingtobehopeful
08-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Hooray Cat! That's the greatest feeling! You should be proud of your loss. Also, not for nothing, you should be proud that she saw you in the gym running! You go!

gailr42
08-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Well, isn't that nice. How lucky that someone saw you in the gym!

afb0407
08-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Thats WONDERFUL news!!! my biggest problem is not loosing numbers but loosing inches....which im not complaining!!! Hey ill take it how i can get it!! lol I wish someone would see me at the gym and tell me how good i look....but...unfortunatly i think they just see me and laugh!!! lol but its all good im feeling great!!! Looking goofy is fine with me.....!!! Congrats!!! Keep it up!!!:hug:

JayEll
08-14-2007, 04:58 PM
V. Cool!!!! Good for you! I believe in you! You can make it! :cheer2: :cheer2:

:coach: Now you keep on going! Don't give up! ;)

Jay

settie
08-14-2007, 05:00 PM
It feels so good when someone notices. I'm so happy for you. Keep on working! ;)

Ladiibbug
08-14-2007, 06:44 PM
:woo: Congrats, Cakses!

Keep up the great work!

Janny O
08-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Outstanding job!!!! You go girl!