12-28-2001, 09:24 PM
Just starting a new thread for us :)

Jennelle Leigh

Jennelle_Leigh
12-28-2001, 11:17 PM
Bumping up to top :)

Baby Blue
12-29-2001, 01:19 AM
Welcome, Cindy and Stefani glad that you are joining us. the more the merrier.

Jennelle..there is a place to chat on this site, you can be in a private room or open room, and you can talk with one or many. I think it would be a great idea for us to get together sometime and chitter chatter with one another at the same time.

There is only 4 more days until the New Year..Is everyone getting ready? Everyone seems to be really positive and motivated to start sheding those pounds. I have no doubt that we will be able to achieve our personal goals that we have set with the support from each other.

Lorelei..I hope you are feeling better soon, its no fun being sickly.

Barbara Ann

Jennelle_Leigh
12-29-2001, 11:36 AM
Hi!

Barbara Ann, thanks for the info. about chat .... I have been meaning to go check it out but haven't done it yet (will have to do that later today if I remember *Smile*)

I'm ready for the 1st to get here :) Today I am going to print some type of chart out that I can use (a weekly one) for keeping track of water drinking and also for daily exercising. Gonna look online to see what I can find.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Love,

Jennelle

velvet
12-29-2001, 12:04 PM
:wave: , Jennelle and EVERYONE ,

It's so great to have so many respond, huh, Jennelle? There, at first, we thought no one else would--boy were WE wrong. I've never been so glad to be wrong! :lol:

Sticking to it. YES--that is critical!:D My mind is pretty blown out sometimes, :dz: , so I can't recall who had this marvelous idea, but, THANKS ! :D .

Thanks for joining, Simply Stef and Cindi(I THINK that's who I mean-see? :dizzy: ). The chat thing sounds like a good idea, Jennelle. ANOTHER new experience for this internet novice.

Till later,

Velvet

:wave:

Sandi
12-29-2001, 12:38 PM
Can I join if I'm a January 2nder? :^:

It's nice to see new faces around here. I've been around for almost a year. I kinda come and go. I'm hoping to be a little more consistent! (I need to do that with everything)

Sounds like Jacob is waking from his nap. Talk to all of you soon!!

lorelei1
12-29-2001, 01:15 PM
I am feeling much better today, just feeling weak, so I am laying low today. The good news-I lost weight! he he!! What a way to do it though! I figure if I keep my calories under control then I should reach my new years day goal of 40 pounds (1.8 pounds to go in 3 days?? I guess that's do-able if I am dillegent! I feel so glad to finally stick to a resolution. This is the first time I have resolved to lose on new years and kept it off!

welcome to all the new people-it should be fun this year, like a big support group/cheering squad for us.

Jacob's mom-hey it's ok to start on the 2nd if you want! ;)

happy saturday!
lorelei
weight(313/274.8/273 new years day goal)
5'9 height

velvet
12-29-2001, 03:00 PM
JacobsMommy,

We're MORE than happy to have you! WHEN you start doesn't matter, it's STARTING that matters!!

lorelei, glad you're feeling better. I'm SURE you'll make your goal. You're a real encouragement to me already. Keep up the good work.

By the way everyone-----my real name is Gayle------- . When I joined here (this being my first thread, I didn't know that people use their real names). You are welcomed to call me either. Velvet was my perfectly fabulous black cat. Last Aug 6, she disappeared off my 3rd floor balcony. We suspect that the garbage truck startled her out of her sleep and she fell off. Needless to say, I was keening and wailing for nearly a month. Well, not aloud for the whole month, but, in deep mourning nonetheless. I don't know how parents can physically lose a child and live through it! Anyway, that's the background of my alias. :cry:

The 1st (and 2nd, J's mommy) is coming soon - thank God!!!

:love: ,

Velvet (Gayle) which do you all want?? :?: :?: :?:

Jennelle_Leigh
12-29-2001, 04:07 PM
Welcome Sandi! And sure you can join even if you're a Jan. 2nd'er (just curious though as to why you've waiting till the 2nd? *LOL*)

Lorelei - I'm so glad you're feeling better today :) and yes, if you're still not all the way up to parr - rest is a good thing (we want ya in tip top shape for the 1st *Smile*) And - congrats on the weight loss and also for keeping your resolution (I think I have yet to keep one I've ever made BUT this one for 2002, I will keep!!)

Gayle (Velvet) - I'm so sorry about your cat. That sounds like me, I dont' know what I'd do if something ever happened to my cockatiel ... I'd be devestated. And hey - since we're making confessions, my real first name isn't Jennelle either but it's Debi (Jennelle is my middle name though in real life). I'd much rather go by Jennelle than Debi but no one in real life ever calls me that :( Anyways - as for the Jennelle Leigh - it's a LONG story but my middle name USED to be Sue (Ugh!!) and I legally had it changed in court. I did all the paper work myself and such and it only cost me about $40.00 to have it done. Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't change my first name at the time too (at the time I legally changed my middle name, I also had my last name legally changed as well - it is possible to do this :) ) Anyways, I HATE my first name and have been thinking about going back and filing paperwork to get my name changed from Deborah Jennelle to Jennelle Leigh. I might do that eventually - maybe as a reward for losing weight? Maybe!! I know that realistically no one will call me Jennelle but hey - for legal purposes - paperwork and appointments, I can go by Jennelle, right? :) :) :)

Talk to ya all soon!

Love,

Jennelle

PS About the chatroom - I created one earlier to see how to do it and such. I named the room January 1st Challengers and the password I made as being 1234 BUT I don't know if the room stayed there once I left or not. May go check now to see if it is still there or if it wasn't a permenant room.

Jennelle_Leigh
12-29-2001, 04:11 PM
Well - the chatroom was gone when I just now went back after logging out so guess the room being there all the time is not an option :-( Is there a way we can contact someone to see if we can have a permenant room? Anybody know?

Love,

Jennelle

Baby Blue
12-29-2001, 05:22 PM
Thought I would check in...I just painted my nails so if I can be on the computer for a bit then I wont mess them up. I need all the help I can get *LOL*.

Having a good day so far...Though I have started thinking about New Years Eve and what that might bring. My DH and I are going up to our friends in Seattle (I live a hour and a half away) who are having a party. I am worried about what kind of effect having a few drinks will have on my body. I hope that it does not make me stall.The eating part will not be a problem with me bacause I rarely eat when I am up there because I am so busy catching up with all my friends, but I guess if you play you pay. Whats everyone else doing this New Years Eve?

Talk with you all next year...can you believe it 2002. WOW!

Barbara Ann

Jennelle_Leigh
12-29-2001, 07:14 PM
My DH and I are just staying home New Years Eve. We never go anywhere 'n do anything anyways so guess that night will be no different *LOL* Have a great time and a safe trip :)

Love,

Jennelle

Jennelle_Leigh
12-29-2001, 10:43 PM
Hi Guys! (Oops - gals, I mean *Grin*)

I was just messing around online and create a mailing list for us at YahooGroups if any of you are interested. I find that for me atleast, it is easier to keep up with a list (can be on digest even if we want) and also can read messages from website.

My thinking was that we can have add bookmarks there if we want for any good sites that we find and would like to share. Also can add pictures in the files and if I can figure out how, we can also have a database in which we can keep track of our weight loss progress.

I'd like to have your ideas on this and what you all think. The url to join is: http://*************.com/group/2002_Challengers/

I have it set up so that I have to approve anyone who wants to join and have specified that the group is just for us, who are on the 3fatchicks 100# Club - January 1st Challengers.

Am looking forward to your thoughts on this
:)

Love,

Jennelle Leigh

Floridafied
12-30-2001, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I made it. I was worried about getting lost.

Oh my gosh Jenelle. You have been doing your homework. I didn't realize there was so much stuff to this place. I will do my best to keep up. Since I am a total novice, I'm just going to go along with the majority. This is your baby, Jenelle, and I guess I see you as a leader.

I bought a new CD for the treadmill yesterday - running music. A secret lifelong dream of mine is to run a marathon. I have kept it to myself since I don't want to see the "Yeah, sure" looks on everyones faces. It seems pretty unabtainable right now and I'm not getting any younger (36 in Jan). Maybe I can talk someone into going with me. They hold a marathon in Walt Disney World (FL) every January (hint):^:

Your legal name change idea is wonderful, Jenelle. Can you just pick any name you want? I hate my last name and suspect my daughters (3&5) will be made fun of in school because of it. I told my DH (does that mean Dearest Husband or Dead Head?) that the minute they get teased it gets changed!

My "Last Supper" is tomorrow (31st) - chicken and dumplins at Grandma's. On the way home I'll stop at the store for fresh fruit. The way I see it, it's now or never. If I don't do it this time, I don't deserve it. I've been fat long enough - even my joints are starting to ache. I know that would stop when I get the weight off.

I'm getting long winded (sorry). I would like to know about other's actual stategies for their goals and ... why all the water? I always hear how important it is but does anyone actually know why?

Thanx for reading - Cindy

Floridafied
12-30-2001, 08:43 AM
Oh, shoot! I just realized I have been spelling your name wrong, Jennelle. I am soooooo sorry!

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 09:03 AM
Dear Cindy,

Hi! Just wanted to say for you to not worry about spelling my name wrong (people do it all the time *Grin*) Will write more later but for now - I am in too much pain to concentrate (sinus pain 'n oooooh - it hurts!!) Have taken a naproxen (sp?) for the pain but isn't working yet. Anyways - will write more soon as I feel better. *HUGS*

Love,

Jennelle

lorelei1
12-30-2001, 10:45 AM
hi! :)
Jennelle, I went to yahoo and signed up for our group under the name loreleiakalaura. lorelei was already taken with lots of variations that I wanted to use like lorelei2002! lol oh well. I think it's funny we all have these aliases! Velvet has one, you do, and so do I! I actually wanted to use Laura (my real name) but it was taken. A girl at work always calls me Lorelei and I kind of like it so I used that instead. I will go by either on here-doesnt matter to me at all. I hope you are feeling better soon-I can relate, let me tell you....

the good news is I weighed in and lost another pound so it's only .8 of a pound to get to my 40 pound new years day goal. I think I can do it!! :) I know a lot of is water because you can't lose that much fat in a couple of days but so what?? I am happy to see the scale going on down!!

good luck everyone-I cant wait for the new year challenge

lorelei aka laura
(313/273.8/273 new years day goal)

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 10:53 AM
Dear Laura,

Hi! I just subscribed you to the list 2002_Challengers. You gave me your id for Yahoo but is your email address for it, loreleiakalaura@yahoo.com ? That's the one I subscribed you under - let me know, K?! Wanna make sure you're there *Smile*

Will write more later - am not in pain now (Thank God!) but am really tired 'cuz of not much sleep last night :(

Love,

Jennelle

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 11:04 AM
Dear Cindy,

Sorry I didn't write much earlier to answer your post but I was in real pain (blah!) Am not hurting now but am really tired - am doubting I'll get any more sleep though - had thought of laying back down but know I won't be able to. Too much to get done *LOL*

Me - the leader? Ooooh - I feel the power *Grin* No - seriously, we are all in this together 'n we can and WILL do it (Yea us!!) :)

You'll be 36 in January? Hey - you're a spring chicken yet, girl! I mean - come on, I'm 45 (ouch!!) but am not gonna admit to being too old to do anything *lol* I have 2 kids of my own and also have 6 grandkids :)

As for the name change - yep, you can pick any name that you want (atleast here in PA you can). My last name before changing it was Egbert (ick!) That was my ex-husbands name and I hated it. Didn't want to go back to my maiden name so I picked Kristyak and got it changed to that - 'n then ended up getting married 3 years later and now don't have that last name :( I had thought about keeping my name but thought it would be disrespectful to my husband - sometimes I wish I would have kept it though *lol*

For goodness sakes - don't apologize for being long winded - it makes me feel not so much to be a blabber-mouth when others talk alot too *Grin*

As for doing it now or never - hey, we ARE going to do it this time. Even if it is a pound at a time - that is how we gained it and I think I finally got that in my head where I believe it. For me to look at the whole picture is just too much but if I can think of it in 5 pound increments for losing - it makes it seem doable, ya know? Is doable a word? Looks weird when I wrote it *ROFL*

Not sure why all the water - just know that it's good for us and for our bodies (anyone know specifically why it is good for us 'n why we should drink it?) I've just always heard from those who have succeeded, that it was a MAJOR help in losing.

Well -gonna get for now but talk to ya all soon.

Don't forget to sign up at Yahoo Groups for our list there; it seems it would be easier to do things there but then again, this place is wonderful too. I just like the fact of being able to have files and a database on Yahoo Groups and that we can keep daily and weekly records of our progress :)

Love,

Jennelle

http://*************.com/group/2002_Challengers/

Baby Blue
12-30-2001, 11:14 AM
Cindy have to give you alot of credit...with the treadmill and all. My is out in the garage. It goes in and out of the house every 6 months or so..as a matter of fact my DH (and sometimes he acts like a Dead Head*LOL*) asked me if I wanted it brought back in. I usually walk briskly on it for a half hour to an hour when I use it. I think that its great you want to run in a marathon. When I was a teenager I used to run 5 and 10 K's with my family. It was alot of fun.but at this point me exercise is not exsistant. I need to work on that but I am trying to slowly incorporate all the changes I need to make so that I dont have such a hard time adjusting and being overwelmed. Right now I am working on all that water I need to drink. I drank so much yesterday I thought I was going to drowned *LOL*. I have cut myself down to 2 cups of coffee in the morning and a diet soda with meals only and then only water inbetween. I also drink seltzer water to mix things up every once and a while.

Talk with you later...BARBARA ANN

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 11:19 AM
My main way of exercising will be I'll be using my Air Walker on a daily basis. Think I'm going to start small with 5-10 minutes at a time and then work up to longer than that. I know me 'n if I start with a long period of time at once, I get either burned out or get to feeling it's too much and I just don't do anything. I love the philosophy that I can do ANYTHING for just 5 minutes (or just 10 minutes).

Love,

Jennelle Leigh

velvet
12-30-2001, 04:01 PM
Hi everyone,

Sounds like everyone is ready for Tues. I know I am. Like so many others, my toughest opponent is exercise. Having constant back pain makes the task even less agreeable. But, year before last when I lost the 50 lbs, my best friend (who was losing weight at the time also) found a tape at the library by Richard Simmons called "Reach for Fitness". It was a Godsend. It is geared toward people with disabilities. I can do most of it, so that is my starting point. I also have a tape by Greer Childers called "Body Flex". She teaches a method called "aerobic breathing". Many of her exercises do not depend on using your back muscles, so I can do those, too. Her program really shaves off inches. Truly.

About the water, I've been told that among other things, it flushes toxins out of our systems. It also re-hydrates our bodies especially if we're on strenuous exercise regimens.

And, as for ages, Ms Egbert, I've got you all beat at 53! (Barely middle age haha :lol: . Today, I feel every day of it. Glad your head feels better. I can relate. I've had sinus trouble most of my life. And I also consider you our fearless leader!:smoking:

Also, Jennelle, you HAVE been busy, you little computer wizard, you. Sign me up, too, please. missgayle@hotmail.com is this what you need? Or do I need to make up ANOTHER alias? Do I need to do anything? I'll go over there and look around in the meantime.

Lorelei, I love the loreleiakalaura--it sounds totally Hawaiian!!! Congrats on the pound :spin:. I KNEW you'd make your goal. Good for you.

As per usual, I hit the wrong key and posted this accidentally before I was finished!! I guess I'd better quit before I blow up the whole site!!:rolleyes:

Cindy, having not had the best of luck with men in my life, I have some OTHER ideas as to what 'DH' might stand for!!:p

I'll check back later, everyone.

:love: ,

Velvet (I've even got MYSELF believin' this alias!!:dizzy: )

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 04:11 PM
Dear Velvet,

Hi :) Hey - do you have an account at Yahoo Groups and if so, do you use the missgayle@hotmail.com email for it? For someone to sign up for our list, you need to have a Yahoo group id and would get it at: http://www.*************.com

I am trying to access the group today but for some reason, Yahoo has been down a good part of the day (grrrrr!) Figures just when I'm trying to get things set up there for us. They are usually very good with no problems in accessing the site. I'll keep trying and etc. 'n hopefully I'll be able to get in there sometime yet today.

Just got a call on Callwave so have to go - think it is my daughter.

Love,

Jennelle

velvet
12-30-2001, 05:23 PM
Dear Jennelle,

Yes, I do have an account at yahoo. It's under missgayle48 and, yes, I did use the hotmail e-mail address. Guess I'm all set, huh?

Talk to you soon,

:love:

Velvet

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 05:30 PM
Hi Gayle!

I just now went to Yahoo and was able to get in and I signed up you, so you're all set and on the list. You'll have to decide if you want all of the individual emails or if you'd like to have digest - if you need help in setting that up, I can do it for me - just let me know what ya want, etc. K?

So far now there are 4 of us there (Yea!!)

Come on everybody - those who haven't signed up, please join us :)

Love,

Jennelle

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 05:32 PM
Not too long now till the 1st technically starts. Don't know if you're all gonna do like I am but I'm making the most of my last day of being able to eat *LOL* May not be the best thing to do but it's what I'm doing anyways :)

Love,

Jennelle Leigh

nasus40
12-30-2001, 06:19 PM
Hi girls. boy you really have a huge fire under you and are all RED hot. WOW> just want to let you know i am right here behind you ahd although i have been off the puter fopr a few weeks i will be here and jumping on the wagon too starting tomorow. I can not wait till the first. it is too long to wait. i have had 24 hour of total pig out with my MIL's cooking.

DH is supposed to be dear Husband, or SH for shi* Husband or DH for dead head whicl i like best!!!

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 06:39 PM
Dear Sue,

Hi! Yep - we are definitely RED HOT 'n rearing to go on the 1st *LOL* I am soooo excited about this journey as I have so much support this time from all of you and I just KNOW that we can and will do it!!

Love,

Jennelle

joe anne
12-30-2001, 07:47 PM
Hi Friends
I haven't been here for a while, I hope you are all doing well? I have been through some rough spots this past month, but I am ready for a change.
I got sick in November and have not done my walking for about 6 weeks BUT I started again on Christmas day. I also have not been to my weightloss group meetings so I don't know how much I have gained, my scale at home says 5 pounds.
I am ready to move on now into another succesful year, I say this because I have kept off 30 pounds of weightloss.
I also joined the yahoo group, my yahoo Id is joe_anne2 , this is also my yahoo address.
I wish you all a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR and I'll see you all lighter.
Joanne ;)

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 07:56 PM
I hope you're feeling better now :) I just now approved your membership at our Yahoo Groups. Am so glad that you've joined us!! *HUGS*

Love,

Jennelle

Floridafied
12-30-2001, 09:11 PM
Jennelle... I just signed up for yahoo groups. My username and address is cinzane75. It's just waiting for confirmation. I'm glad your head is better - I think I have had one major headache in my life and do not want another, ever. It was a while ago, but I still remember it. I'm with you on making the most of monday. I know it is wrong too, but I'm compelled to do it. Chicken and dumplings are waiting for me. I agree with one pound at a time. I believe being short-sighted when it comes to weight loss is smart.

Baby Blue...I also agree with you. Trying to change too much at once usually overwhelms me also. During one of my successful periods, I would vow to make 2 new positive changes every week (I am also impatient and thought 1 change would be too slow). My first 2 for Tuesday ... 20 min. of exercise (daily) and 64 oz of water (daily) or no eating after 6:00 pm or cut out soft drinks or start keeping a food log or less t.v. and more reading... the list is actually endless. You'll be amazed at how many positives you can come up with.

Velvet...Oh my god! I truly laughed out loud to your DH.:lol: That was funny! What happened to your back? I shoe horses and am constantly in discomfort (less weight would help that too). I'm sure nothing compared to your discomfort though - I was just curious. I also read about how you picked your name. I love my kitties and have had my heart ripped out many times, but I will never give them up. I feel for you.

Baby Blue...Get that treadmill back in your house! I will log miles with you - probably 1.5 to start.

I want to say Hi to everyone else - JoAnne, Sue, Sandi, Lorelie (my appologies if I've left anyone out, I'm trying to keep up)- I can't tell you how anxious I am to trade tips with and get to know everyone!

Friends,
Cindy

Jennelle_Leigh
12-30-2001, 10:30 PM
Dear Cindy,

I approved you on Yahoo so you're in :) I am so excited about this!!

How's everyone else doing? I hope good!!

Love,

Jennelle

Baby Blue
12-31-2001, 12:30 AM
Jennelle...Are we going to have a specific day we check in on yahoogroups to let everyone know how much we have LOST and how things are going? If so what the day?:D

Jennelle_Leigh
12-31-2001, 12:35 AM
Hi :-) I was pretty much hoping to move most of our support group to email through Yahoo Groups and do weigh-in's on Monday's (except for our starting day and since the 1st, falls on a Tuesday - guess we'll weigh in sometime on Tuesday for our first one *LOL*) As for me, I'm planning on weighing in and posting to the Yahoo list at midnight (i'm ready to get rolling!)

Love,

Jennelle

velvet
12-31-2001, 02:57 PM
Hey everybody,

Well, the deed is done. I am OFFICIALLY weighed. 348lbs. Just about what I expected, but still a shock when I realize that 2 more lbs and I max out the scale!! But, that's why I'm here.

Jennelle, are you planning to move our whole club over to Yahoo? Will we still post here, too? Doesn't matter, just curious.

Rewards are VITAL, I think. The only problem is that my first desire is to reward myself with FOOD!!!! Can't have THAT!! And you guys have come up with some great suggestions already.

I'll probably post when I get home from my parties tonight. I'm going to church then to church friends' house. Then, off to my best friend Deb's. This has become a tradition. Then sometime after the New Year, it's back here to my apt bldg and my neighbor wants me to drop in. Just hope I can last the whole night!!!

Well, I'm gonna go. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

:wave: and :love: ,

Gayle (Velvet)

348/200

spartanMOM
12-31-2001, 05:35 PM
Hi Jennelle....

I've been hanging around in the 100 lb. club for a few months, so I hope that qualifies me. I just tried joining and it's calling me a pending member (I'm assuming you hvae to approve me).

My yahoo ID: dolphin_gal_msu

I'm excited about this!

Michelle

Jennelle_Leigh
12-31-2001, 06:55 PM
Velvet,

You're right about rewards being important (as long as they aren't food - good point!) I'm not sure what to do - whether to move our whole group to yahoo or to post here too (what do you all think?)

Have fun tonight, Velvet 'n stay safe - will see you tomorrow, our official start day (WOo Hoo!!!)

Love,

Jennelle

Jennelle_Leigh
12-31-2001, 07:07 PM
Hi Baylee!

The Yahoo group is one where if we're signed up there, we can write an email to the group and then every person on the groups gets a copy of the email and then when we answer the email sent to the list - everyone gets a copy of that also.

You have to be signed up at Yahoo and have a Yahoo ID in order to join the list but it's free and is easy to do :) So - when you get your Yahoo ID if you don't already have it - please email the email address to me that you'll be using to get your yahoo list mail and I'll gladly add you to the list :)

Hi Michelle! I'm going to try and you to the list now - am going to try and do it by using your yahoo id with the @yahoo.com after it and see if it works (hopefully it will!)

If anyone else wants to sign up at Yahoo and needs help, let me know - less than 5 hours left here on the East Coast till New Years!!!

Love,

Jennelle

PS Michelle, I added you but it says that you don't have a Yahoo ID listed. You might want to go to Yahoo Groups 'n check on that so we can get ya set up. This also happened with Velvet and we had to get things straightened out before she could be added and have it work. *HUGS*

Jennelle_Leigh
12-31-2001, 07:09 PM
It shows neither of you as having Yahoo ID's when I signed you up to the list so I don't think either of you are really added to the list yet. What I think the problem is, is that I haven't put in the correct email address that you signed up with for Yahoo Groups. Please either email them to me at star16354@stargate.net or leave them here for me so I can get you both added, K? :)

Love,

Jennelle

nasus40
12-31-2001, 10:29 PM
I may need some help but i have to wait till morning i have to get the kids ready to see the ball drop. (my town does a mock times square with fire works too)

Jennelle_Leigh
12-31-2001, 11:20 PM
Dear Sue (and anyone else),

Just give me a holler if you need help :)

Love,

Jennelle

39 minutes and counting till our new lifestyle begins! :)

LilSasseyGirl
01-01-2002, 01:23 AM
My name is Belinda<--LilSasseyGirl<--Belle,
I have been checking out this thread for several days. Ever since my good friend Gayle<--Velvet invited me here. This seens to be a great support group~Today I am 350--something and my goal is between 150-170. I am not able to weigh right now but hopefully as i get thinner, I will. Long story but I will explain to anyone who asks. My Yahoo ID is Belle29816. Well, talk later peeps! Thanks for having me!

Jennelle_Leigh
01-01-2002, 01:28 AM
Hi Belinda,

Welcome to our group - I'm glad you finally introduced yourself *Smile* As for Yahoo Groups, what I have decided to do is to have open membership on Yahoo Groups for our list and that way, people can add themselves with no problems (hopefully *LOL*) The URL to join is:

Hope to see you there :)

Love,

Jennelle

Jennelle_Leigh
01-01-2002, 01:31 AM
I have made the group at Yahoo, one which doesn't need approval to join so you can just go to the page and if you have a Yahoo account, make sure you're signed in and then go to the following page

and click to join ... hope to see you guys there!

Love,

Jennelle

NOTE: Lorelei, I tried to add you hon but it says you don't have a Yahoo ID so I must have used the wrong email address for you or something. You'll have to go to Yahoo and join the list that way (by signing in and etc.) *Hugs*

LilSasseyGirl
01-01-2002, 02:01 AM
I joined yahoo groups and it is easy yall! I can't wait for e-mail's to start.

Floridafied
01-01-2002, 06:37 AM
Jennelle, I am so glad you set up the yahoogroup. It is so convenient for me and hope everyone is finding it the same. Now we don't have to sift through pages of stuff. I feel I won't miss anything now. I came back over here just to make sure we aren't leaving anyone behind. I should have known you would be on the ball.:smug:

Welcome Michelle (my youngest daughter's middle name), Baylee and Belinda. Can't wait to get to know you. See you at yahoogroups?!

Anyone else reading this...Come on! It's fun.

lorelei1
01-01-2002, 10:08 AM
hey jennelle!
my email is what you said loreleiakalaura@yahoo.com.
I have a regular email which is my parents so I dont want to use it though. I like the idea of having a yahoo account now-thanks!
see you at yahoo and happy new year!!

laura

Jennelle_Leigh
01-01-2002, 10:39 AM
Dear Laura,

Check your yahoo mail, K? I just sent you an email.

Love,

Jennelle