30-Somethings - Valentine's Day Goals!!

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Goals!!

LBH
12-28-2001, 01:45 PM
Valentine's Day Goals

OK ladies, it's that time! 7 weeks from yesterday is the big day, so we've got plenty of time to make and meet our goals!

It's a New Year, let's see so New Inspiration, some New Motivation, some New Dedication to meeting our goals in 2002!!

I will start my goal on Sunday, December 30th, since that's when I'll weigh in.

Good Luck Everyone, we CAN do this!! :love:

Juldiet
12-28-2001, 05:49 PM
Pretty small goal here. I want to lose 3 lbs. That should put me at 170 or 169. I will be so thrilled to see th 160's!!

- jul

***since I gained 2 lbs over the New Years weekend....I drank a little more than normal, and ate more cheesecake than I should have (put the rest in the freezer - will pull out when we have company)....I need to readjust my goal.

NEW GOAL: 5 lbs will put me at 169 (I'm at 174 this morning)
Then I will have to take march as a maintain. I leave the 13th for Buyers Market in Philly. So may give myself the extra week before reporting back.

Rabbit
12-28-2001, 07:37 PM
OK, I did HORRIBLY over the holidays - from Thanksgiving to Christmas - so I've got some making up to do. I don't know my real weight (my scales are so wrong) but I'm going to go with losing 5 pounds by Valentines Day.

Good luck all!

RABBIT

nms here
12-30-2001, 03:22 AM
Hi All ~

Mind if I jump on the band wagon, too? I have been so terrible this past year, gaining back approx. 20 lbs. I would love something to work towards to - such as a Valentines Day Goal. Sounds perfect! :) My goal will be to lose 8 lbs. Should be VERY doable for me.

Lighter ~~ Nona :)

LBH
12-30-2001, 09:16 AM
The Cold, Hard Truth...

I was quite disappointed to step on the scale this AM and see the number. Not really shocked, just disappointed. All the abuse this month has caught up with me.

Starting Weight 12/30: 243.0
Valentine's Day Goal: 234

I know this is a lofty goal...9 pounds, but I need to push myself. Enough of playing these games, I look like crap, I feel like crap, and I'm sick of it!! I have1 month left on my gym membership, I wasted the month of December, I'm going to use the month of January to make up for it!!

Scuttle
12-31-2001, 08:53 AM
Okay, here are my Valentine's Day Goals:

1. To have licked the 'candy bowl' habit at work, once and for all

2. Exercise 3x a week, for at least half an hour

3. Cook dinner at least once a week

4. Lose 10 pounds (about 1.5 pound/week - just starting out again)

Extra credit given for doing anything related to strength-training :)

Starting Weight: 220
Goal Weight: 210

nms here
01-01-2002, 04:33 PM
Hi There ~

So far I'm doing alright on getting started again on WW. Not great, but o.k. I'm writing everything down, but am going over my points. ugh..... I will weigh in on Sunday at home. I'm doing very well today and have been walking & doing crunches for 3 days now.

Wish me luck... we can do this! It feels great to be losing weight & exercersing with a group of people. Holds us more accountable, I think.

Have a super new years and stay positive.
Lighter ~ Nona :)

Bev
01-01-2002, 07:43 PM
My valentines day goal is to lose 5 lbs . This holiday I gained all the weight I had lost in the previous weeks so it is time to get serious.

12/30--179.5
V- Day- 174.5

Bev

elisa822
01-01-2002, 09:06 PM
Well I don't know my current weight right now (I'll fill it in when I get up the courage to get on the scale in maybe a couple of days!!) but I'm going to go for a goal weight of 150 for Valentines Day. That might be a bit much considering what I've been eating, but on the other hand I hope getting back on track will be such a shock to my system that I'll be able to have a drop quickly. I'll keep you posted on my weekly at home weigh ins!!

Valentines Day Goal Starting Weight: ??
Goal Weight: 150.0

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Elisa

BigFatBooty
01-02-2002, 05:50 AM
I will weight myself later today, not sure if that's a good idea as AF is here (how much weight difference does this really make?)

But my Valentine's Day Goal (was just about to type the abbreviation - but then thought :eek: ) is to lose 7lbs.

SW -- 207lbs
GW -- 200lbs

nms here
01-02-2002, 11:05 PM
Hello All ~

Just checking in real quick. I went to the movies today. Guess what?!? My DH and kids all had popcorn... NOT ME! I was so proud of myself! Still am, can you tell? ha! Anyway, something so small seemed so BIG to me. I am doing pretty well today. Tomorrow will be another good day, I can just feel it!

Hope everyone is doing great! Keep up the good work.
Many welcomes to all!

Nona :)

Rabbit
01-03-2002, 01:50 PM
HI ALL!

So great to see so many working towards Valentines Day goals! I have my weigh in tonight for my starting point.

WE CAN DO THIS!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

RABBIT

nms here
01-03-2002, 11:44 PM
Hi All ~

Had a super day. Stayed in the middle of my point range. Feels great! Hope your having a great day out there, too. Keep posting....

Rabbit - good luck at your weigh-in tonite!

Lighter ~ Nona :D

BigFatBooty
01-04-2002, 11:10 AM
Hi all

Well this sore throat is staring to get on my nerves. I don't want to appear negative, but I think this week has technically been wiped out. AF is in town also..........

How do you guys manage to stay OP when you are feeling lousy, can't taste your food and crave all the junk in the world? I also have no desire to exercise and I planned to alternate between my cardio bounce and Tae-bo. Is it true (or just something I have latched onto and decided it was true) that you shouldn't exercise if you are not well.

This week I have been living on tea, toast (with butter), crisps and custard :eek: .

Rabbit
01-04-2002, 11:57 AM
HELLO

Well, I got my starting point and I'm going for 5 pounds.:)

Nona - staying in mid point range is great!

BFB - doesn't sound like you're eating much while you're feeling lousy. The only thing that keeps me from eating junk is not having it around.

I have to get back to my - NO EXCUSES - mode! Facing the scale was embarassing last night - I'm glad it's over with & I'll just start from here.

Onward & downward!

RABBIT

LBH
01-04-2002, 12:22 PM
BFB- I think you should take it easy on the exercise while you're not feeling well. If you feel well enough to do anything, maybe just walk or something. Tea and toast is fine...make sure you're drinking enough liquids. And there's nothing like a big bowl of chicken soup!! :D Mmm, I've been thinking of making some, maybe I will now... I'd send some if I could!! And don't forget to gargle some salt water. I know it's horrible, but it helps soo much.

nms here
01-04-2002, 09:03 PM
Rabbit ~ Good luck on your "onward and downward". I agree that you just need to get back into exercise with no excuses. Good Luck! :) I have been walking lately and find I really enjoy it. It is time just for me away from DH and kids. I just grab the walkman and go. Have fun!

BFG ~ Take things easy until your feeling better and have your strength back. Chicken soup is great.... you might want to stay away from the scones and clotted cream (yummmm) - send them to me! LOL:D Hope your feeling better soon!

Got to get..... I weigh in on Sunday a.m. Hope I lost or at least maintained! :p

Lighter ~~ Nona

Rabbit
01-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Nona - good luck at your weigh in on Sunday! ~ I'm usually pretty consistent with exercise, it's the rest of it that I have to really work on (staying op). I have people that I go to the rec ctr with every weekday at the same time - that has been a savior! I was so glad I went back to ww - although it was hard to do!

Rabbit

**NO EXCUSES**

nms here
01-05-2002, 02:16 PM
Sure wish I had a walking partner. It would be nice.... although, I must admit I do enjoy the "me time"! ha!

I start work at school again this Monday (I'm a teachers asst). I am hoping to get my walks in after school. If that doesn't work I will do tae-bo during the week and walk weekends in the a.m.....NO EXCUSES! LOL!

I did lousy on points last night... went over! Today is a better day! Doing great!

How is everyone doing? BFG, are you feeling any better? Hope so! Take Care.

Lighter ~~~ Nona :)

Juldiet
01-05-2002, 03:36 PM
nms: Welcome. Just thought I'd let you know that most of our 'daily banter' occurs under the weekly thread and we change to a new thread every sunday. We also keep a goals thread going like this one where we mainly post how we're doing with our goal...i.e. this one is for our valentines day goal.

I'm doing o.k. on my VD goal. Relost one of the two I gained so I'm back to 173. We went out to dinner last night and I craved a steak...I was good brought 3/4 of it home and chopped it up to add to the puppys food.

-jul
215/173 current/169 VD goal/155 drivers license goal

LBH
01-06-2002, 10:47 AM
DRATS...I forgot to weigh myself this AM! :mad: I'll try to remember tomorrow. I already showered, dressed and ate.

nms here
01-06-2002, 12:17 PM
WOO-HOO! :lol: I lost 1.5lbs. Weighed myself this a.m. - I am a happy camper! I'll have to keep up on my walking, etc.... it's kind of nice to see feedback on the scales. Now I just need to stay in my point range more than "every other day"! ha!

Thanks for letting me know that you guys "talk" more on another thread. Guess I'll have to start checking in at both threads. :)

Hope everyone is doing well ~~ Lighter ~~ Nona :p

Backfor 2002
01-06-2002, 01:19 PM
I am going to jump in here and post some goals for Valentines Day.

1) Journal every day - I am so bad at this one and it keeps me on track when I do it.

2) Exercise at least 5 days per week.

I am not going to put a lb loss goal at this time. I am hoping the other two goals will take care of that for me :)

Rabbit
01-06-2002, 06:46 PM
So far, so good this week - although today will be a tough one as I made biscuits & gravy for brunch. We RARELY have that so I thought I'd make it before the boys went back to school. Lots of points!

Nanci - great idea to walk after school! No excuses! ~ You did taebo before, didn't you? ~Too bad we can't be walking buddies. ~ Great goals! good luck.

Jul - Hooray for the pound lost!! :D

Nona - Hooray for the 1.5 lost!! :cool:

hang in there all!

Rabbit

LBH
01-07-2002, 10:32 AM
OK, something's wrong with this picture, I'm going the wrong way?! I wasn't that bad!! Oh well, all the more reason to try harder this week!! I guess it could've been partly AF...

JAN 7th Weigh In: 244.0

Rabbit
01-07-2002, 01:36 PM
I'm still hanging in there so am expectin a loss Thursday night!:D

Lauren - sorry about the gain. :( Wasn't much though, maybe it's water.

Rabbit

BigFatBooty
01-08-2002, 07:07 AM
Not good

SW -- 207lbs
CW -- 209.5lbs :cry:
GW -- 200lbs

Well I guess the combination of AF, a sore throat, not exercise and no eating well worked great..... :mad:

Rabbit
01-08-2002, 02:35 PM
BFB - sorry about the gain.:( :(

Rabbit

kandie60
01-13-2002, 01:14 PM
New here, hope you dont mind me jumping in!!

current wt 168
valentines goal wt 162

dont want to set myself up for failure:)

elisa822
01-15-2002, 09:56 AM
Yay, I'm on my way to goal. I still don't know if I'll make it but I had good progress this past week. Finally back on track after the holidays. I lost 2 lbs this week so that should help keep me motivated......

Valentines Goal Starting Weight: 157.5
Current Weight: 155.5
Valentines Day Goal: 150.0

Hope everyone else is having success too.

Elisa

Rabbit
01-15-2002, 01:43 PM
HI ALL!

I had my first weigh in for this goal last Thursday night and I lost 2.5 pounds!! My goal is to lose 5 lbs by Valentines Day so I'm well on my way! WooHoo!:D

Kathy -welcome and good luck with your goal!

Elisa - congrats on the 2 lbs lost!

Rabbit

BaileySG
01-16-2002, 03:19 AM
Good to hear from all the familiar and new losers! As you may remember, I was on quite a roll for a short time but started to lose it in October, then completely lost it after that. (no, not weight, control!) I have gained back 5 pounds:( . Hopefully, I will be able to get back on track here. I have my birthday, VD and several trips coming up so.... HERE GOES!

1) Get back to drinking water
2) Cut non-water beverages
3) Try to get back to point range
4) Exercise at least twice a week

Weight goal: 10 lbs, 4 weeks
--------Goal--------Actual-----Goal Met
1/15----155----------155---------1/15 (look, I'm doin it!):D
1/22----151----------153--------- (hoping for a big H2O loss here)
1/29----149
2/5-----147
2/12----145

Ok, not so realistic, but maybe possible. I usually do quite well when just "starting up".

Keep up the good work all!

Rabbit
01-16-2002, 01:40 PM
BAILEY! WELCOME BACK!

Rabbit

Rabbit
01-18-2002, 01:30 PM
OK, second weigh in was last night and I lost 1 1/4. Technically I think it was 1.2 so we'll go with that (for some reason she rounds). I'm so glad to have a loss - I spent 4 days out of town - so I'm quite pleased with myself.:^:

Valentines day goal - Lose 5 pounds
1st week - lost 2.5
week 2 - lost 1.2
** 3.7 down ** 1.3 to go ** 4 weeks to go**

I can do it!

Rabbit

BaileySG
01-19-2002, 04:40 PM
YEAY RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Scuttle
01-20-2002, 10:30 AM
Thought I'd double-check on my Valentine's Day Plans. Here they are again:

1. To have licked the 'candy bowl' habit at work, once and for all
(Okay, I wouldn't say 'once and for all', but I've made remarkable strides here. I used to go on 'candy binges' at work. We're talking 400-600 calories of candy over the course of the day. I've had lesser amounts of candy a few times -- maybe 100 calories worth -- and one smaller binge of about 300-400 calories. So it's definitely a lot better.)

2. Exercise 3x a week, for at least half an hour
(Er, okay, I've done nothing on this. But I ordered exercise clothes!)

3. Cook dinner at least once a week
(I've done pretty good with this. I've eaten out at restaurants a lot, but then I've done a lot of business travel.)

4. Lose 10 pounds (about 1.5 pound/week - just starting out again)
(This is on track, I think. 6.5 pounds down in the first three weeks. Always seems to come off quicker when you just start up.)

Rabbit
01-20-2002, 03:16 PM
Bailey - thanks!:D

Scuttle - congrats on your great loss so far!! 6.5 is alot. That would be tougher eating out so much. good luck on the exercise!

Rabbit

LBH
01-21-2002, 10:29 AM
Well, here we are, another week gone, and my scale is at my old apartment. It's supposed to snow again today, so I probably won't get it tonight, guess I'll weigh in next week, or something. I guess it's kind of a good thing that I'm not dying to weigh myself everyday!!

Congrats to everyone on your losses!! :D I hope to be joining you as soon as I get my scale!!

BaileySG
01-21-2002, 08:54 PM
WTG Scuttle!!!

LBH good luck with the scale

BaileySG
01-23-2002, 02:10 AM
Not what I had hoped, but no tears here. I lost 2 lbs this week! Actually, being one that weighs every day, I think that number is inflated - I seem to have followed program from thursday to Monday and gained .5 lb (ok, so I didn't follow program, but I was within points-- see food log). However, When I woke up today I was down 2.5 from yesterday!

Here's to only getting better.

Rabbit
01-23-2002, 05:39 PM
Bailey - congrats on the loss!!

Rabbit

Rabbit
01-25-2002, 02:01 PM
Valentines Day goal update

week 1 = lost 2.5 pounds
week 2 = lost 1.25 pounds
week 3 = + .25 pounds
TOTAL LOSS SO FAR = 3.5 POUNDS
** 3 WEEKS TO GO, 1.5 POUNDS **

Rabbit

BaileySG
01-25-2002, 06:25 PM
Update:

1) Get back to drinking water - pretty good
2) Cut non-water beverages - BAD
3) Try to get back to point range - pretty good
4) Exercise at least twice a week - BAD

1/15----155----------155---------1/15 (look, I'm doin it!)
1/22----151----------153---------1/24:p(hoping for a big H2O loss here)
1/29----149
2/5-----147
2/12----145

BigPhatBooty
01-26-2002, 05:26 AM
Congrats to all the losers - I am gaining inspiration from you all

BigPhatBooty
01-29-2002, 05:36 AM
Can some one please explain how I can lose 4lbs one week, but manage to gain 5lbs the following week?

I have no idea what is going on, but as you can well imagine, I am pretty cheesed off.

BaileySG
01-29-2002, 01:42 PM
BFB: Don't dispair! I'm sure it is water and will come right back off.

Update:

1) Get back to drinking water - good
2) Cut non-water beverages - little better

1/22----151----------153---------1/24(hoping for a big H2O loss here)
1/29----149----------151.5 HMMM...
2/5-----147
2/12----145

elisa822
01-29-2002, 02:10 PM
BFB - Whatever you do, don't give up. If you've really been good, it will catch up with you and if you haven't then look back at what you ate and see what you can change. DON'T DESPAIR!

Bailey - congrats on the loss. you might not have met your goals yet but you're still doing great!!

okay, here's my updates. It's been a while and it's been a tough couple of weeks going up and down a pound or two but as of this morning the numbers are:

Valentines Goal Starting Weight: 157.5
Current: 154
Valentines Day Goal: 150

I knew it would be a tough goal for me and I haven't been perfect all the time but there's still two weeks left so who knows?? I can't wait for the day I see 140something and you'd think that would enough motivation!!

Elisa

Rabbit
01-30-2002, 06:20 PM
Bailey - congrats on your loss!

Elisa - 140 something would be so AWESOME!

Rabbit

Gettin'Fit Again
01-31-2002, 08:55 PM
I just joined this site after being gone for almost 8mths. or more I think. When I was here before I made many new friends and buddys in my weightloss efforts.
I am soooo happy to be back now and I look foward to getting to know all of you. Together with support, WE will Win this war!!!
I am 35 and a SAHM of 3 kids. I live in Virginia.
I have been on/off with Slim-Fast for years. My problem is that I can get to my goal, I just dont maintain it.... That is a really hard part for me.
Last year at spring time I got down to 125lbs. and I had never felt more better or confident in my life. That is my ending goal. I started SF again this week and am determined to fit my bikini that I wore last year and maybe even buy a new one:)
Thank-you for letting me share and I will be back soon.

Stats: starting again weight...150lbs.
Present weight.............145lbs.
2-14-02 goal.................139lbs.
Ending goal...................120-125lbs.

Rabbit
02-01-2002, 10:02 AM
VALENTINES DAY GOAL UPDATE
*can't believe it's been another week already!*

week 1 - lost 2.5
week 2 - lost 1.25
week 3 - gain .25
week 4 - maintain

3.5 pounds lost, 1.5 to go - and 2 weeks to go. I can definitely do this. I just need to focus and expect more from myself. There is a lady at my ww meeting who joined in August and has lost 46 pounds! Oh My! She looks great - it is very inspiring.

There is someone in my life who I often think requires nothing from him or herself and that that is one of their biggest problems. No one else has ever expected anything from them, but MORE importantly, they have never expected or required anything of themself. So I have to ask myself - exactly what do I require from myself? What standards do I hold myself to? What goals have I pursued and followed through on and held myself to? All very important questions!:) Something to consider in my quest.

Thought for the day = I realize I am not struggling with weight, I am struggling with myself.

Rabbit

** almost forgot! Welcome getting fit! Good luck!;)

AllyNYC
02-01-2002, 06:32 PM
Hello all -

I haven't posted to 3FC in a while, but I recently rejoined WW for about the 400th time in my life, so I can use all the support I can get! :dizzy: I'm unemployed right now, so I've been dedicating all my free time to getting in shape - so I have no excuse not to exercise and eat right! I lost 3.8 pounds my first week back at WW. I have a Valentine's party to go to, so my goal is to be able to wear something really nice for the party. Right now my shirts are clinging to my spare tire, so if I can make the tire a little smaller in two weeks, I'll be happy!

I guess I'm lucky that I don't have a job right now - no tempting bowls of chocolate are lurking around here!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

AllyNYC

Rabbit
02-02-2002, 11:39 AM
AllyNYC - welcome and good luck with your goals!!

Rabbit

BaileySG
02-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Elisa: You are doing great! You will get to the 140's before you know.

Gettin'Fit: Welcome! I started out higher than you, but we now weigh about the same and are heading for the same goal. I am trying to follow the WW plan and making good progress. I usually also have 1 slimfast each day (4 points). I love having the chocolate and it fits in well as an afternoon "snack". (actually I usually do 5 or 6 "mini-meals' a day -- often 2 include chocolate!) I too have lost it once before and then gained all back plus some. Maybe when we both get there we can help each other maintain!

Rabbit: Excellent point. I agree so much with what you said. Don't get discouraged by the last two weeks - You are doing great and your stats for the month show that! You can do it.

AllyNYC: Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your continued success! You are off to a great start.

Update:

1) Get back to drinking water - good
2) Cut non-water beverages - little better

1/29----149----------151.5-------2/02
2/5-----147
2/12----145

Rabbit
02-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Bailey - glad you liked it. I have to remind myself of that again so I'm glad I read this today!

Rabbit

Gettin'Fit Again
02-05-2002, 06:00 PM
Thank-you all for the nice welcome. It is so good to be back with women who all know exactly how hard it is to lose weight. No one understands unless you have personally experienced a problem with it before. Together...we will win:)

I havent weighed myself this week yet. I am kinda scared to cause I have been retaining water something awful. Does anyone here know how to NOT retain water. It is sooo discouraging when u step on the scale and the number isnt getting smaller because of this. I have seen water pills in the store. Do they work? :?:

Is there a chat here? I was just wondering. It seems no one is ever here when I am .

I better go for now. My treadmill is calling;)

Bye for now....

LBH
02-05-2002, 06:13 PM
Well, at least now I'm going in the right direction...I have 7.5 lbs. to go to make my Valentine's Day goal, which I'm not counting on happening, since I only have a week and 2 days to do it, but I'll just try to be OP for now.

JAN 29th Weigh In: 243
FEB 5th Weigh In: 241.5

Gettin'Fit Again
02-05-2002, 11:02 PM
LAUREN,
WE ARE ALL PULLING FOR YOU. I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED TIGHT THAT EVERYONE REACHES THEIR GOALS. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.:^:

Rabbit
02-06-2002, 06:10 PM
Lauren - congrats on the loss!:)

Gettingfit - there is a chat on 3fc I believe. We post more on our "week of . . ." posts if you want to check in there.

Rabbit

AllyNYC
02-07-2002, 12:45 AM
Well, I lost another pound this week, whoo-hoo! :) Still got a ways to go before I reach goal, but every little bit counts, right? I've been eating right and going to the gym, and my clothes are fitting a bit looser now. My current goal is to get my 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day. I know it's better for me, and they definately fill you up.

Good luck in reaching your goals, everyone!

Cheers,
AllyNYC

Rabbit
02-07-2002, 01:23 PM
CONGRATS ALLY ON THE LOSS!

Rabbit

BaileySG
02-08-2002, 12:07 AM
2/5-----147----------150.2
2/12----145

* I went back to ww on 2/5. Weighed 150.2 - .3 less than that morning at home. No way I will meet my goal, but I like to set the bar high and see how close I can get! Will be happy to end up under 150.

keep up the good work all!

Rabbit
02-08-2002, 01:55 PM
Bailey - you are having consistent losses - good for you!:D

Update:
week 1 - lost 2.5
week 2 - lost 1.25
week 3 - + .25
week 4 - + .25 (thought I maintained, but was wrong!)
week 5 - lost .5

Goal = lose 5 pounds
Lost = 3.75 pounds
1.25 to go.

I know I just got back to where I was 2 weeks ago at my weigh in last night - but still it was a victory for me. I lost weight after being at my sister's for the weekend - woohoo!!! - that has got to be a first.:smug:

hang in there all!

Rabbit

**I will require more of myself!**

BaileySG
02-08-2002, 02:27 PM
WTG Rabbit!

LBH
02-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I lost a 1/2 pound!! :D Now, I just need to keep going in the right direction. :lol:

JAN 29th Weigh In: 243
FEB 5th Weigh In: 241.5
FEB 11th Weigh In: 241.0

What's next, St. Patrick's Day?! (...my wedding anniversary...what motivation!!)

Rabbit
02-11-2002, 05:09 PM
CONGRATS LAUREN ON THE LOSS!

Rabbit

BaileySG
02-12-2002, 10:32 PM
2/5-----147----------150.2
2/12----145----------149.8:D

OK, I am psyched I did so good. Weekly, I am clearly getting somewhere. I am stuck on a little plateau (sp?), bounding between 149 and 151 for a while. I know it has not been long, but I have gotten stuck here several times in the past. Hopefully, it won't last more than a month! If I get any good news from the scales over the next 2 days, will share!

KEEP up the great work, all! Anyone planning a new challenge?

Rabbit
02-13-2002, 12:44 PM
WOOHOO BAILEY!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Next challenge - well we have 4 weeks until St. Patrick's Day, I think . . . and 6 weeks until Easter. What do you all think??

Speaking of Easter, lent starts today and instead of giving something up - like chocolate! - I decided to give up "points" - that is, I plan to stay OP everyday, never go over, during lent. Quite a challenge, I know. Wish me luck. I will definitely need that - plus a good plan.

Rabbit

Backfor 2002
02-15-2002, 01:07 AM
I am so excited I made my goals. They were to journal every day and to exercise 5 times a week.

The journaling is what gets me every time so I am very happy that I made that one.

Rabbit
02-15-2002, 01:04 PM
VALENTINES DAY GOAL :love:

Well, I came darn close! My goal was to lose 5 pounds and I lost 4.75!!:spin:

week 1 - lost 2.5
week 2 - lost 1.25
week 3 - plus .25
week 4 - plus .25
week 5 - lost .5
week 6 - lost 1

I'm ready for the Easter goal now!

Nanci - Congrats on reaching your goals!!:D

Rabbit :love:

BaileySG
02-15-2002, 01:49 PM
YEAY RABBIT and NANCI!!!

2/5-----147----------150.2-------2/15
2/12----145----------149.8

WOW - I know it was an unusually low weight today - but I made this goal to be based on my lowest daily weights. I came close! See everyone on the easter thread!