Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 12:47 AM   #1  

Question need to hear the positive to inspire me....

Hi there,

I am on the online version of ww and doing great have weighed in twice so far and lost twice so far, I can't remember when I lost two weeks in a row...it feels so good....to help me stay on track I would love to hear everyones positive feed back on their experience with ww so far....
Old 08-04-2007, 06:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/228/170

Height: 5'6"

Hi Misery Chick. You and I seem to have a few things in common! I noticed that you also did the low carb thing, and we both started ww around the same time. My fiance and I started about 3 weeks ago. we don't go to meetings. we just got all the info from a friend that did ww a few years ago. (we don't have extra money to spend since we are paying way too much for our wedding).
I did fat smash diet and lost 8 pounds. then I gained about 5 of it back right away. In 3 weeks on ww I lost 5 pounds. I'm pretty happy with that. My fiance has lost about 10 pounds. (he has a lot more weight to lose than I do)
so that's my little success story so far! I'm so much happier on ww than any other program I've been on. I actually can eat my favorite foods without feeling guilty about it. It's all about portion control.
I hope you enjoy ww as much as I am!
Old 08-04-2007, 10:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

I have been on Weight Watchers since August of last year. I've had great success and I have never been to a meeting. It's all about doing it everyday. If you do it, it will work. If you don't do it, it won't work. Best of luck on your journey!
Old 08-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 428/338/185

Height: 5'6"

I love how the flex plan is set up. I find that the "I've blown it" mentality is really dealt with by having the extra WPA and the incentives to earn more to eat with the AP helps to exercise. I love the freedom to use your points however you want with the understanding that you still have to make wise choices nutritionally to get the most out of the plan but a splurge meal or even day is okay too.

The main thing is to keep a food journal in order to stay within the points. I had out of town company a couple weeks ago and honestly thought I had really blown it but when I figured out my weekly total I still had some WPA left. The best thing was I still lost weight even though I ate out several nights. That was really motivating and reassuring in that I could enjoy myself within set boundaries.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:52 AM   #5  

Hey there all,

Thanks for the positive but today I went over my points by 4 and I feel as if I have blown it....but that is not going to get me down cause tommorow I will ride a little extra on the bike is all and I am not going to get off this awsome weight loss train...........thanks for the feedback
Old 08-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/ST/140

Don't forget you have the extra 35 points so really you are well within plan even eating an extra 4 points. WW is a great program and really works if you stick to it. Plus I love having the choice to eat what ever I want as long as I count it.
This is my 2nd. time around on WW and I am one week 14 this time. weight loss is coming right along and I am happy with the progress.
Best of luck to you, Stick with it and you will really see a difference.
Tiffanie
Old 08-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 5'5

I have found in my experience from before that you just have to stick to it. No matter what! It can be hard sometimes. But I know you can do it! Just keep on trucking!
Closed Thread