General chatter - Big Brother, anyone?

View Full Version : Big Brother, anyone?

TxBrittany
08-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Just wondering if anyone else here watching Big Brother every other night like I do? :D It's pretty much the only show I watch on a regular basis now (I love that it comes on when everything else is on hiatus). But I really don't like ANYONE on this season!!! Anyone else watching?

Slashnl
08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
There was a thread awhile back regarding Big Brother 8, but it kind of died out for some reason. I really like Big Brother, so I watch it all the time. I haven't really focused on one favorite so far, but I am beginning to really like the relationship dynamics. I really like Eric as America's player. He makes me laugh.

JustSharing83
08-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I am obsessed with Big Brother! Tivo makes sure I see every episode. I don't like spoilers for the regular show, so I only watch BB After Dark Tuesday-Thrusday. I don't like anyone that much... I started by liking Dick & Danielle, but OMG how do people live with Dick?! I suppose I still prefer them to some others and I sort of like Eric & Jessica. I hate Jen and Amber annoys me a lot with her constant crying.

TxBrittany
08-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Haha, yes, Amber has gotta quit her crying! And even though I don't like Jen, I thought Dick was outta line this week pouring a drink over her head! And I used to like Danielle, but don't really like what she's doing to her boyfriend. Kail is ok, but she screwed herself over at the start. Eric is funny, Jessica is cute, and I like Jameka. And there's my thoughts on Big Brother, haha.

EZMONEY
08-03-2007, 09:47 PM
I love this Big Brother. I am totally blown away that Jen is still here and Kail! At first I hated Jen...but she has kind of grown on me...she sure can "hold" her emotions in check! Dick is a piece of ...umm...work! But so entertaining. Amber is really freakin' annoying me with the waterfalls!

I will bump up the other thread in case there is something in there someone wants to read again.

bargoo
08-04-2007, 11:10 AM
I'd like to see someone slap Amber.....give her something to cry about.I have watched BB every year since the beginning, this group is soooo boring.

Slashnl
08-04-2007, 11:15 AM
I have grown to enjoy Jen. She is a good player and when she isn't talking about herself, she's kind of funny.

TxBrittany
08-04-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm still not a Jen fan, but I do admire the way she holds herself together when Dick is such a, well...you know...

Pita09
08-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I love Jen! The show would be so boring without her. Dick is so annoying and needs to SHUT his pie hole! I don't like him and would love to see him go.

The worst is Amber. OMG can that girl go a freaking day without putting on her ugly cry face???? I'm actually worried that BB has to order Kleenex by the truck load for that girl. Seeing her go would make my day.

My kid and I watch faithfully and we want Eric to win. He is the best! :D

EZMONEY
08-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Eric is starting to be my new favorite ~ he does the AMERICA thing well!

bargoo
08-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Dustin let greed override his common sense. Is Jen actually as dumb as she seems? Or is it an act? Kail has been trying to get on the show for 5 years and now wants to get out ? Why? I think Zach is actually a robot. there seems to be no life in him.

TxBrittany
08-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I like Eric as well. I think he'll last long because noone thinks of him as a threat. I also couldn't believe Dustin this week, taking the prizes! What a dummy! That definitely turned people against him. And as for Amber, what the heck, lady??? I think she needs some medication!

Ohhkay8
08-04-2007, 06:25 PM
I love Big Brother! Eric is my favorite... I'm pretty much in love with him. LOL. I don't really like anyone else though. Jessica is okay- she's done a really good job of flying under the radar. Other than that I don't like anyone. I started to like Mike but then he got voted out. I wish Kail would go... I can't believe she's lasted so long.

Slashnl
08-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Oh come on, now! Don't be so mean to Amber. You have to remember that Amber just "loves" everyone! She loves them so much! Dustin hurt her deeply with the prize issue because .... she loves him so much! She hates to see anyone go because... yep... she loves them so much!

Gag! Someone needs to let her know it is a game.

EZMONEY
08-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh now DIANE that's just :devil: MEAN :devil: Seriously, I really think Amber loves them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo much.

Clydegirl
08-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Sorry I do not like Eric.

Jen is my favourite now.

bargoo
08-05-2007, 10:32 AM
I would like to see Amber's reaction when the show is over and she can look at the DVD of the show, when she sees how stupid she looks with her constant bawling.

mom2cole
08-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Amber needs to hit the road, the crying is just obnoxious! I like Jen, Dick can go, Danielle doesn't seem to be playing any kind of game at all, she needs to go too. Dick is what, 50 or so and he is dumping tea over someone's head? How childish is that? I heard Danielle got HOH who is she going to nominate? My guess, Jen and Kail, AGAIN!!!!

Pita09
08-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh come on, now! Don't be so mean to Amber. You have to remember that Amber just "loves" everyone! She loves them so much! Dustin hurt her deeply with the prize issue because .... she loves him so much! She hates to see anyone go because... yep... she loves them so much!

Gag! Someone needs to let her know it is a game.

:lol3: Too funny!

TxBrittany
08-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Just finished watching, looks like poor Eric will be going home soon. America is kinda screwing Eric over, huh? I really don't like anyone except Jess and Jameka, so hopefully one of them will win.

bargoo
08-05-2007, 09:10 PM
I just don't trust Jessica, she blabs too much. I don't know about Jameka, does she really have God's unlisted telephone number?

Ohhkay8
08-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Personally I think the banner is bull!!! It goes completely against the whole challenge of the game- the houseguests aren't supposed to have contact or information from anyone in the outside world, and without that banner, things would be going a lot differently. I don't know who I want to go home, but I don't think Eric should be going because of this. It just doesn't seem to go along with the way the game is supposed to be played.

TxBrittany
08-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Aaah, I agree, that banner made me so angry! That's so crappy that someone would do that, it ruins the whole dynamic of the game! I feel bad for Eric that they finally caught on to him, because he was doing well before that.

bargoo
08-06-2007, 10:00 AM
The banner sucks for sure. The producers usually make them go inside when there is a banner, but couldn.t this time because they were in the middle of an endurance contest,for HOH.

Slashnl
08-06-2007, 01:13 PM
The banner really changed the game and really ruins what was going on. Eric was doing a great job keeping his "twist" secret. I'm afraid that the fun of that will be over.

Boy, Jen was really nasty in that competition! She had some valid points, but she was really out of line.

TeresaR
08-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Geez, I wish somebody will put Amber up to be evicted soon. Her constant cryiung is just plain annoying to me. Gotta admit I do respect the way Jen has been doing with Dick's antics. Wish he'd go home too.

Damn banner. Hope Eric can overcome it. I'd hate to see him go home. I think America screwed him over last week having him vote for Kail instead of Nick,

EZMONEY
08-06-2007, 08:58 PM
ERIC got hosed!

Clydegirl
08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Eric took it upon himself to get Nick out of the house. He did not like having Nick there. He's only got himself to blame.

Go Jen she's been so abused by ED.

They have been so mean to Zach I'm waiting for him to show his game.

bargoo
08-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure Eric voted to have Kail evicted, She was America's choice. He wants that 10 grand each time he is correct.

Clydegirl
08-07-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure Eric voted to have Kail evicted, She was America's choice. He wants that 10 grand each time he is correct.

He really doesn't have a vote. His vote is the one America chooses. He worked like crazy to get Nick out of the house and he was evicted. Now they are going crazy trying to figure out who the second vote for Kail was last week.

Clydegirl
08-07-2007, 04:34 PM
I miss Will and Boogie's diary room sessions. They were so funny. Mind you I never liked Boogie. Will was very clever.

Slashnl
08-07-2007, 04:42 PM
That's what we need, Dr Will!
This is just not as good of a season. I kind of like what ED brings to the show except when he starts in on telling everyone who is in his alliance. Part of the fun is the secretive game playing. Shut up already!!!

bargoo
08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
America voted to have Kail out and that is who Eric voted for, but he doesn't want anybody to know about him being America's player. So he lies a lot just like everybody else. I don't know about you , but I prefer lies to Amber's crying,there is something seriously wrong with that girl.

Clydegirl
08-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Amber is really annoying.I don't know how they put up with her crying. She says she is a former meth addict.

EZMONEY
08-07-2007, 07:52 PM
I just want AMBER gone Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::p

Slashnl
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Gary, I think that if Amber were able to meet you, she would cry because she just loves you sooooooooooo much!

The thing is that no one else seems bothered by her. She must save the tears for the diary room. I have yet to see her as a target.

Pita09
08-08-2007, 08:11 AM
I didn't watch last night because I have to wait for my kid to return home. I'm worried about Eric. That banner flying across was so unfair to him! I really hope Kail is the one to go home this week. Please tell me she didn't win power of veto?

TxBrittany
08-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Pita, Jen won the power of veto, and Daniele put up Eric in her place. Right now Dick and Daniele realllly want Eric out, but the rest of the LNC isn't buying it. EXCEPT maybe for Jessica, they seem to be getting to her!! So right now, Jessica is the deciding vote as to who will go home, Eric or Kail.

bargoo
08-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Jessica is such a wimp. It all depends who gets to her last , to prevent her from changing her mind.

TxBrittany
08-08-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm really hoping the whole house will pull together to get Dick and Daniele out. Jen is an idiot to align herself with them, because they'll never be loyal to her! Dick is just really driving me nuts with all the problems he causes in the house, I don't know why they haven't gone after him yet.

bargoo
08-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I am sure when we get a new HOH they will put up Dick and Daniele .....at least Dick. I am tired of his wild rants.

mom2cole
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I think that Jen is smart enough not to get aligned with Dick and Daniele. I like her, she is playing her own game. As for Eric I feel sorry for him, but does anyone remember that of all of the house guests who were voted out tha only Nick was told about Eric being America's player??? On the CBS message board they think that once Eric is gone, Nick is going to replace him as America's player! That would would put some spice back into the show. Oh and Dick is such a DICK, I think his actions border on harrasment and nobody should be treated the way he treats people. (esp. Jen with tea on her head)

EZMONEY
08-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I don't get it ~ At first I wanted her out soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...but now I'm kind of liking her more each show...NO! Not Amber ~ JEN!

I know Eric is getting hosed a little, and running scared...but...and I still like him...I think I'm pulling for JEN..WOW...I can't believe I am saying that!!

Idealmuse
08-08-2007, 11:48 PM
I don't have the feeds but I am a bit addicted.

You can read what's sorta going on "real time" at this website:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/quickview/bbupdates.php

People who watch the live feeds actually sit there and update you on what's going on. You see/hear lots of stuff they never show on the TV... makes the show a completely different experience.

-muse

TxBrittany
08-09-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't think Nick was the only one they told about Eric. I can't remember who else they told, but I know there was at least one other person. Someone else I was talking to thinks that maybe the one's who DON'T know about Eric will be eligible to come back in the house. Who knows?

bargoo
08-09-2007, 08:29 AM
on Jokersupdates it was suggested that Jen is a plant sent by Boogie and Dr Will.

Slashnl
08-10-2007, 08:48 AM
I should not have been told about the Jokersupdate. That's an addicting thing!
What a surprise that Eric made it through. I think it is good that the group finally got together and stood up to the commands of Dick. It's probably too late, but Daniele needed to separate herself from Dick. Way to go Jessica on getting HOH. I thought she'd be driving me crazy by now, but she's not so bad. I wonder what Jen will do now, she needs to jump off the Dick and Daniele ship.

bargoo
08-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Checkwww.sirlinksalot.net to see what is happening. Is
Julie shopping at yard sales? That is one of the worst outfits I have ever seen.I hope Dick and Daniele are on the block next. I hope neither of them get POV.

Clydegirl
08-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Big Brother Updates is a good one.

Also one of the girls on here does BB8dish. They always have good updates.

Idealmuse
08-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Hah. Sorry to feed the addiction! I don't know why people aren't liking this season I thought it's been quite interesting especially the last few shows have been pretty good.

bargoo
08-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Well they have a crazy one named Amber. She made anti Semitic remarks that were so bad that CBS had to issue a press release with a disclaimer.The reason she was screaming and swearing at Eric is because she confided to him that she had several abortions and lied to her boyfriend about it.She claims Eric told Dick about it.No wonder she cries and remember she says she never lies.

Slashnl
08-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Yep, Amber is really a freak show. It surprises me that she isn't a target at all. Maybe later in the game.
I wasn't impressed with this season at first, but now I'm getting into it more and more.

Playing devil's advocate: I do wonder, though, if the entire show is a scam. For instance, although I really like Eric, he should not have made it through last week. It just makes you wonder if the powers that be did not want "America's player" taken out just yet. Maybe a naive question, but I have to wonder how much of this is scripted.

Idealmuse
08-10-2007, 05:01 PM
From reading the online summaries it does sound like the diary room people were nudging them to keep Eric. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they try and use psychology to nudge people one way or the other.

EZMONEY
08-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Reality TV is not real...and AMBER was Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....MAD!

Personally ~ I like this Big Brother

mom2cole
08-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I still think the only person they told about Eric being America's Player is Nick. They didn't tell Kail last night, so maybe they will bring back Nick to stir the pot some more. My guess for nominations this week are Daneille and Dick. But dick needs to go.

TxBrittany
08-10-2007, 09:26 PM
They also told Joe about Eric, because I remember them telling him why Eric climbed into bed with him.

Clydegirl
08-10-2007, 09:38 PM
All the evicted players know about Eric being America's Player. If they didn't tell them on the show they foung out the next day on The Early Show.

Eric is getting on my last nerve. Don't like the guy.

MariaMaria
08-10-2007, 09:52 PM
They all do them, we just don't see them all.

EZMONEY
08-11-2007, 08:15 AM
My son and :love: daughter in law :love: have been in Florida since last Sunday. They flew back home yesterday, my son said he would call when they got home. I was beginning to get worried when he finally called. It was a very stressful trip, unplanned, due to major medical problems for my :love: daughter in law's :love: father. My son says "So sorry I didn't call dad, when we got home from the airport we just wanted to chill a little, we were going to watch one Big Brother that we DVR'd and then call everyone, after the first one we couldn't stop ~ had to watch the last 2!"

I have really flip-flopped in this one from Eric and Danielle to Jen and Jessica as my favorites.

Slashnl
08-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I was really pulling for Dick and Daniele because of the father/daughter twist, but now I really want Dick to go. He's annoyingly abusive now. I like the game playing and he has to bring it all out in the open, which ruins it to me. I feel that with his overuse of profanity, it shows what a very small mind he has.

I still like Eric, mainly for the America's player twists. I didn't like Jen in the beginning, but she is becoming one of my favorites. She just needs to pick better alliances. Oh, and Jessica is funny, I like her.

jules1216
08-12-2007, 12:53 PM
I started out with no clear faves and then after thinking Jen was so arrogant at the beginning--I LOVE her, she is the only one in the house that doesn't trash talk and curse and she is truly on her own--the others use her but I don't think anyone has her back or have ever. The worse thing Jen has said is that Dani was a cheater and Dick was a pathetic old man. After reading Dani's HOH blog that has a small section for her live in boyfriend of two years and a major portion to Nick, Jen may have a point, no they didn't "do" anything but they definitely had a strong realtionship which may be the end of Dani and her BF. Jen could also have said so much worse about Dick.
I like Jessica too--she gets pulled into some of the trash talk but I think she is playing the best game out of the group of 5. I really don't like Dick, Dani, Eric, Dustin & Amber. Jameka and Zach are neutral for me. Jen/Jess final 2!

Clydegirl
08-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I'd love to see Jen and Zach in the final 2.

I did not like Jen to begin with but she keeps on impressing me the way she handles things.

Everyone in the house was mean to Zach and now he's finally coming out of the shadows. He just plays an analytical game.

Idealmuse
08-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Like most of you I didn't like Jen at first, but I really think she's my favorite now too. I really like how she handles herself when being attacked by Evil.

I understand crying easily as I can be like that, but oh my god I'm not anywhere near THAT bad. I just want to smack Amber. Shes a pretty messed up girl.

bargoo
08-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Jen is supposed to have been coached by Dr Will and Boogie. Rumor says they met in Bermuda in May. Boogie says if she follows their advice she will win.Dr Will and Boogie have both won BB in the past.

Clydegirl
08-16-2007, 11:51 PM
So glad to see Dustin leave.

Game on now.

EZMONEY
08-17-2007, 12:11 AM
TWO things I am learning about this Big Bro ~

Amber loves everbody soooooooo much...OK so we ALL already knew that but...I don't know if anyone else is catching on to it but...

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!....so...so...tired of hearing that one!

Interesting the way things are turning out.

Slashnl
08-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Maybe Dani will put up Amber. One can only hope!!!!

bargoo
08-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Wouldn't it just suck if Daniele and Dick end up as the final two?

LaBonita
08-17-2007, 11:11 AM
I hope dani and dick make it to the final two. i love dani, i hope she wins!!!

TxBrittany
08-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Last night was the best episode yet! Things are starting to get interesting!

bargoo
08-19-2007, 07:14 PM
They need to get rid of the better players,I believe that would be Jen. She's been on the block 3 times and is still in the house.I can't stand Amber's blubbering but I don't think she is not much of a threat and Jameka is not a threat right now since she can't be HOH.

bargoo
08-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Amber is not much of a threat is what I am trying to say.

truelies
08-20-2007, 12:04 PM
I think Dick&Danielle will be the final 2, they deserve it.

bargoo
08-20-2007, 12:14 PM
I hope the dreadful Donato's do not make it to the final 2!

jules1216
08-20-2007, 12:25 PM
I hope the dreadful Donato's do not make it to the final 2!

I think if they are final 2 there will be alot of the jury saying they are voting for the lesser of two evils like BB5 with Jun & Alison. I really don't like Dick and I don't like the way Dani always chooses to backdoor her targets so they don't have a chance to play POV, I can't wait to hear her when someone does it to her.

Slashnl
08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Just have to really laugh, though, at Eric in the dress. What a funny guy!

EZMONEY
08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
I am happy that the show last night had only 1 EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON in it.

I didn't know Amber loved Dustin soooooooooooooooo much...ah....yes I did...

And I was totally flabbergasted that she said God told her she would win POV and be in the final 2....WOW!!

ih8diets
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
There should be a Big Brother UK thread :D

eander5696
08-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I just adore Daniele, and I think she's smart enough to win the whole thing, esp with her dad there, he can act as a barrier and get himself kicked out before her. I just love Sun/Tues/Thurs nites!!!

LaBonita
08-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Did anyone watch the live feeds or are up to date with what all went down last night???? All I have to say is "WOW" and I wonder if Jen is lying about her punishment. (I won't spoil it for those of you who don't watch the live feeds...i'm guessing you'll see what happened tonight)

Clydegirl
08-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Did anyone watch the live feeds or are up to date with what all went down last night???? All I have to say is "WOW" and I wonder if Jen is lying about her punishment. (I won't spoil it for those of you who don't watch the live feeds...i'm guessing you'll see what happened tonight)

Couldn't believe what was going on last night. An exciting night in the Big Brother house.

Should be interesting to see what they will do.

jules1216
08-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I feel sorry for Jen, everyone in the house acts like it is still middle school and she's the odd girl out. They even go on and on about how fat she is, I would love to be fat like her.

I don't watch the feeds but I keep up with Jokers Updates.

TxBrittany
08-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Ahh, I don't watch the feeds, but now I can't wait to see what happens tonight!!! Only 30 minutes!

TxBrittany
08-21-2007, 10:04 PM
For those of you who were discussing the live feed updates, I don't think they showed what you were talking about tonight. Fill us in, please!

bargoo
08-21-2007, 11:15 PM
after the show!!!

Clydegirl
08-21-2007, 11:48 PM
For those of you who were discussing the live feed updates, I don't think they showed what you were talking about tonight. Fill us in, please!

It wasn't shown on tonight's show. I will pm you.

Just thinking I probably forgot some stuff. Go to that link and it's about halfway down the page. You need to see it in all it's glory.

TxBrittany
08-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Clydegirl, I got your PM, thanks! Wow, it sounds crazy, I can't wait to see Thursday's show now!!! The sound isn't working on my computer right now, but I'll go to that link soon to watch it all!

bargoo
08-22-2007, 08:22 AM
I don't watch the live feeds but I do get daily updates
sirlinksalot.net has links to many sites that have daily updates.

Slashnl
08-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Even though I had started to really like Jen, after the cheating she did and her total lack of respect for the game did me in. I know the game isn't the most important thing going on in the world, but if you're going to play, then do it right. She is something else. I find it hard to believe that she's on the show, but had never seen it before. I would be surprised that they actually "recruited" her. You would think that they would have so many people who really want to be on the show.

Anyway, it is definitely getting interesting now. Who do you think will go up now? Maybe Amber and Jameka again? If Jessica is thinking, she might try to get rid of either Dani or Dick to break up their bond. It's getting tough!!!

unfilteredme
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I want Amber gone!!! I am so tired of her crying and blubbering. Eric is my absolute favorite. I love him!

bargoo
08-24-2007, 05:39 PM
I want to see D and D gone.

Clydegirl
08-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Now Amber, Jameka and Zach need to go. Get the floaters out and let Eric, Jess, Dick and Daniele battle it out.

unfilteredme
08-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Was I the only one laughing when Jen was having her meltdowns?

Blueyedblond
08-25-2007, 03:19 AM
Nope, I was laughing too!

bargoo
08-25-2007, 08:44 AM
I wondered if the producers picked Jen because she is a nut case. If you watch the daily updates or the live feeds you know that Julie kind of downplayed her antics with Dick. Of course he is wacko. too.

EZMONEY
08-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Wow ~ I went from "can't standing her" to "liking her style" to "get this ....off the show now!" ~ talkin' 'bout JEN

Jessica is my new favorite now...man have I been flip-floppin on this BB

What was all the live feed ~ Jen is fat stuff? Missed that......

Pita09
08-25-2007, 09:53 PM
:carrot: Jen is gone!!

I like Jessica the best right now. Not so much Eric who is too obnoxious when she whens an HOH.

I like Daniele. Still hate Dick, although I really feel sorry for the loss of his smokes. NOT a good place to kick that nasty habit.

bargoo
08-25-2007, 10:20 PM
BB replaced his cigarettes.Jen tore his up and poured bleach on them, then he hid her clothes , it went on and on.

TxBrittany
08-26-2007, 11:09 AM
I think Jessica is my favorite right now, too! I'm afraid Dick and Daniele will outsmart her in the end though.

jenlag
08-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Oh no, I love EVIL DICK!! I like his style, he doesn't suck up or kiss ***, and deep down inside, you can see he is a person who will let some people in.
Jessica is way too mousey.
Eric is screwed by being America's player, it just makes him have to be more of a snake.
Amber needs some serious medication, that girl cries way too much! Lawd have mercy, LOL!
Can't wait for tonight's episode!

EZMONEY
08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
He does kinda grow on ya in his own "evil" way....

Clydegirl
08-26-2007, 10:06 PM
ED tries so hard with Daniele and she is so rude to him.

I know it's hard for her in there with her dad but she needs to give him a break.

EZMONEY
08-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Hummm.....I hope jessica didn't make a big mistake on her picks. I will be glad to see :cry: WAMBER :cry: gone!

It will be good for her...she can get on with that "modeling" career....I can just see her now on the cover of

:cry: "CRY" BABIES ARE US :cry:

jules1216
08-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Sorry to vent but....

I just can't like ED, he reminds too much of the way my Dad is. My Dad is so much like ED from being the funny life of the party guy to the bluntly honest guy that everyone loves to hate. In and out of my brothers and my life as it suits him--I very much think ED did the same with Dani and I would bet that the abusive behavior that we see him doing to others has happenned more than once to Dani herself. Everyone is quick to say Dani is selfish and she does seem a little spoiled and whiney, but her treatment of ED is probably for her own protection. Yes I have issues but due to my abused past I have stopped watching BB8 because of ED. I feel that he is playing up the Dad of the year to win money and it seems to be working. I just can't condone his behavior--the TV show does great editing for their favorite storyline of the family reunion--they don't show half of his abusive behavior.

BB has always been my guilty pleasure since hubby absolutely hates it--his idea of reality tv is the do it yourself car guy shows. I have to have someone to root for to stay interested and their is nobody that I want to to win the money this year.

EZMONEY
08-27-2007, 08:37 PM
AWW JULES!:( It wasn't that long ago we were BB Buds! I wondered why you hadn't been around.

Evil has grown on me a little, I don't hate him as much as I used to...see early posts...but I do think a lot of it has to do with editing. I think he was/is/and always will be a lousy dad!

I think Dani has issues for sure...because of him...I think he probably deserves all the CRAP she gives him...she used to be my favorite but...I/WE have all stared to see a little "EVIL" in her too!

I am rooting to get E-D off and YOU back!!! ;)

Pita09
08-28-2007, 06:28 PM
I know that the show portrayed Dani as being mean and cold to ED. But, lets not forget that both of these people have a very long, dysfunctional history that BB doesn't bother to tell us all about. We only see the edited stuff they want us to see. I was feeling sorry for ED the other night, but I also leave room that Dani has some good reasons for feeling the way she feels.

Now, about Amber. I'm starting a prayer vigil that she gets off the show and God, who she does love sooooooooooooooo much, can help her launch her fabulous modeling career. ****, with her personality she may even get her own talk show. :D

EZMONEY
08-28-2007, 10:36 PM
PITA you are just too mean....wink!

Pita09
08-29-2007, 10:15 AM
^^^^^^^Thank you! :D

Who watched the Power of 10 last night and saw Amber and Dani? I totally forgot about it and missed Dani's part on the show. Amber should have stopped at the 10,000. That money could have got her some nice head shots for her portfolio. :cool:

eander5696
08-29-2007, 10:46 AM
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH I cannot stand to listen to Amber anymore. The modeling, the new interest in God, the crying....UGH GET OVER IT. I hope she goes.

bargoo
08-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Amber has no nice headshots.Actually if she comes into money she should schedule about 5 years of therapy with a psychiatrist.

Slashnl
08-29-2007, 01:26 PM
Amber cried on the power of 10, too. I wasn't surprised, but what an embarrassment. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee, let her get voted out. I can't stand her anymore! I should not tell anyone how to have a relationship with God, but do you really think that such intense prayer makes sense for a reality show and GAME???? I just wonder if there is any different level to her prayer... ie, if she were praying for a loved one who is sick. Would that get the same intense prayer as asking God to keep her in the house?

Sorry for the rant. She brings it out in me.

valpal23
08-29-2007, 01:31 PM
so who'se going home. waaamber or zach?

she really needs to leave. for my own sanity and hope in some sort of higher power.

TxBrittany
08-29-2007, 07:48 PM
My favorite line from Amber so far..."I love you God. God bless you." hahaha

EZMONEY
08-29-2007, 08:33 PM
^^^^^^^Thank you! :D

Who watched the Power of 10 last night and saw Amber and Dani? I totally forgot about it and missed Dani's part on the show. Amber should have stopped at the 10,000. That money could have got her some nice head shots for her portfolio. :cool:

I missed Dani's part too...was posting on 3FC of all things ;) Of course I have a tv right here but it was on mute and I wasn't looking. My son and :love: DIL :love: called and said they were :faint: shocked :faint: to see Amber crying :o

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH I cannot stand to listen to Amber anymore. The modeling, the new interest in God, the crying....UGH GET OVER IT. I hope she goes.

You are NOT alone!

Amber has no nice headshots.Actually if she comes into money she should schedule about 5 years of therapy with a psychiatrist.

Ah come on bargoo...no one could sit through THAT many tears!!

Amber cried on the power of 10, too. I wasn't surprised, but what an embarrassment. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee, let her get voted out. I can't stand her anymore! I should not tell anyone how to have a relationship with God, but do you really think that such intense prayer makes sense for a reality show and GAME???? I just wonder if there is any different level to her prayer... ie, if she were praying for a loved one who is sick. Would that get the same intense prayer as asking God to keep her in the house?

Sorry for the rant. She brings it out in me.

Be easy now DIANE...remember she had a "vision" ;)

so who'se going home. waaamber or zach?

she really needs to leave. for my own sanity and hope in some sort of higher power.

She needs to go for everyones sanity!

My favorite line from Amber so far..."I love you God. God bless you." hahaha

I caught that too BRIT ~ I also like the part where she was telling...was it Jameka? That the reason she keeps getting put up on the block is because NOBODY wants to be sitting with her at the final!! WHAT!! I cannot believe she really fesls people LIKE HER!! ARRRGGGHHH:mad:

Clydegirl
08-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Well I voted for Wamber to leave.

I'm hoping she walks out the door tomorrow night.

They really need to break up her and Jameka those 2 could be dangerous if left much longer.

Pita09
08-30-2007, 08:07 AM
As much as I want Wamber to go home, I do worry that Jessica could be right that they should have broken up Dani and ED. I really think Eric should have made a deal with both Amber and Zach (both would sell their souls at this point), put Dani up, and send her home on Thursday.

How sweet was it that Eric finally got the guts (for a lack of a nicer term) to kiss Jessica and she practically lunges at him saying, "About time!" :D

bargoo
08-30-2007, 12:54 PM
These houseguests are not playing it smart. They are so preoccupied with getting rid of the guest they don't like that they are forgetting it is the strong player who will win. They should break up the evil Donato's first thing, they don't have much time left.If they don't look out whiney Daniele will win.

EZMONEY
08-30-2007, 08:53 PM
I think you gals are right....BIG mistake not getting rid of DANI this week!

Pita09
08-30-2007, 10:02 PM
Acccckkkkk! I just got home from my daughter's Open House at school and our DVR has died!! I don't know who went home!! I don't know who won HOH!! I know nothing!!:(

Help me!!

EZMONEY
08-30-2007, 10:25 PM
I won't know tonight ~ our BB is being pre-empted for the CHARGER (stink) game....it will be on at 10pm....dvr here I come!

Clydegirl
08-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Acccckkkkk! I just got home from my daughter's Open House at school and our DVR has died!! I don't know who went home!! I don't know who won HOH!! I know nothing!!:(

Help me!!

I will pm you.

You can watch it on cbs online tomorrow.

Clydegirl
08-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Has anyone noticed that they are not showing the jury house??

Yes I wondered why they didn't show sequester.

I was looking forward to seeing Dustin welcome Jen :D

She did threaten to not go when she was having her meltdown.

bargoo
08-31-2007, 09:05 AM
There was no BB last night due to football.

Slashnl
08-31-2007, 11:19 AM
So glad that Amber is out. But, I wonder what will happen now. I think it probably would have been better for Jessica and Eric if they would have gone for D & D.

bargoo
08-31-2007, 12:41 PM
I live in San Francisco Bay Area, we had preseason football from 7PM to 11
PM, I couldn't find BB anywhere earlier or later. I did get the results from the updates but no show for me.

Clydegirl
08-31-2007, 08:17 PM
Missmess

Amber did not appear on Housecalls today. The internet show or the CBS morning show. Every previous evicted houseguest has been on this season.

Apparently CBS are saying they want to keep the guests sequestered from the media until after the finale. They especially don't want anyone asking Amber about her anti-semetic remarks.

There's some info about it on the entertainment weekly website.

Pita09
09-03-2007, 09:00 AM
*Bangs head in frustration*

I can't believe he won HOH!!!! :rolleyes:

bargoo
09-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I can't believe he didn't nominate D and D !!!!!

glitterlicious
09-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Zach isn't the brightest person in the world.

Most strategic move for him?? Pssht. Give me a break. He wouldn't know what that was if it bit him in the ***. He needs to accept that he is just a pawn and not only that but an easy pickoff in any given week.

I'm on team Eric and Jessica. How can you not love them???

bargoo
09-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Do these guest want Daniele to win ? They sure aren't looking out for themselves.

Clydegirl
09-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Actually Zach doesn't bother me that much.

I thought it was funny he won HOH as the 4 thought they would just rule the roost to the end.

I want Jameka gone really bad, don't want her coasting to the end. She's done nothing and she will get the jury votes from the "good people".

Janelle doing the POV on Tuesday's show, should be a good one.

Soon2BFitChick
09-03-2007, 12:39 PM
I love BB!!! I have watched it faithfully since I first saw it, which was Season 2. I love Will too! If any of you like him, he's now on Dr. 90210. Zach is a bit odd and he's a total floater too, much like Jameka. He plays lots more than she does tho. At least he does make some deals, etc. Jameka will surely win if she gets to the end. I wonder when Dick will leave??? And yep, it's like they really do want Daniele to win! LOL. Funny! No way I'd stay there for months and not play hard to win it! :rollpin:

BoopRN
09-03-2007, 08:18 PM
I would like to see either Eric or Dick win it. They are both unique in their own ways. Does anyone watch BB After Dark on Showtime?

EZMONEY
09-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Well I just finished watching the last two BB...had to dvr because of football and "date" night.......

As I said before...I really think Jessica blew it by not getting rid of D&D...

To answer the question does Jessica really like Eric...I sure think so from the CBS edited version we see.

Oh and so glad Amber went.......we will all miss her because ~

#1 ~ She is gonna be a model

#2 ~ She is a "good" person

#3 ~ No one....WHAT? wanted to be standing with her in the final 2

#4 ~ We won't know her current "vision"

#5 ~ I was so looking forward to watching her completely de-hydrate herself one day

AMBER if you are reading this...we miss you!

:lol::rofl::lol3::rofl::lol3::lol::lol::lol3::rofl ::lol3::rofl::lol::lol::nono::nono::nono::nono:NOT !

Pita09
09-05-2007, 08:03 AM
I think our lovebirds are about to be ripped apart. Could Eric become the next Wamber????? :?:

Pita09
09-06-2007, 07:28 AM
Don't forget it is double eviction!!!!

Ooooo that is right!! I will be watching tonight! :dizzy:

Clydegirl
09-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Don't forget it is double eviction!!!!

And they have no idea so it will be a good hour!!!!

LaBonita
09-06-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm still on team Donato. I believe the best competitors should win, and Dani definitely is. Eric is starting to get on my nerves...he's a bit of a dork. And I HATE when he talks baby talk to Jessica, Ugh...so annoying. And I don't think Jessica likes Eric much. I think she did early on, but it seems like he's getting on her nerves as well. She's just too nice to say anything....either that or she knows it will hurt her game. Watch the live feeds or go to Jokers Updates or BB8 Dish....it shows a lot more than what you see on the stupid edited CBS show.

For final four, I want it to be Zach, Dani, Dick, and Eric (I'm pretty sure Jess will go home tonight, followed by Jameka as the 2nd in Double Eviction). Those 4 have taken the most risks throughout the whole game. Dani's the best player by far and deserves to win. Yeah, she can be evil, but that's because she's PLAYING THE GAME. Unlike Jameka who can't win a thing and just floats on through each week. We'll see though....expect the unexpected!

Clydegirl
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
LaBonita I agree with your final 4 .

I'm hoping that Jameka goes tonight after Jessica.

D and D need to get Jessica out while they still have the numbers.

LaBonita
09-06-2007, 05:47 PM
I won't be able to watch tonight cuz I have class until 7:15 and then dance at 8:30 :( But my mom's taping it...is it on for 2 hours or 1?? Can't wait to see it! :carrot:

Clydegirl
09-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Great show tonight don't miss it all you west coast people.

EZMONEY
09-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the look-out CLYDEGIRL!

LaBonita
09-07-2007, 12:37 AM
Awesome show. I saw the feeds so I already know who won HOH. "Expect the unexpected!"

And I have to say...Daniele is no longer my fav. Maybe they'll show her true colors on the show on Sunday. She's sure showing them now! She's a spoiled little brat!

Pita09
09-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Last night was insane!! It made me tired to watch it! Poor Eric :(

Facts are facts and Dani and ED played a terrific game. They did what they had to and just may be the final two. I sure hope Jameka wins the HOH. That would be fun to watch. :D

EZMONEY
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I will admit that Evil and Dani played the best game...I have really taken a dis-like for Dani...even though she is sooo cute! Evil doesn't desrve anything if he was as lousy as a dad Dani said he was!

Right now I am pulling for the "big dummy" ZACH...watching him "dumb" his way all the way to the fianl 4 is awesome! Gives guys like me hope!!

Clydegirl
09-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't mind Zach making it to the final 3. Loved him in his bunny suit :D

However I do not want Jameka to float any further. If she was in the final 2 all her buddies on the jury would give her the money.

bargoo
09-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I really do not m ind if Zach or Jameka win this as long as it is not one of the Donato's!

JazzyNurse
09-07-2007, 10:06 PM
I personally think that the other players don't have the advantage like Dick and Daniele do. Even though they have not had the best father/daughter relationship and obviously still don't, they still have much more trust between them than the others do and I don't consider that fair. Wouldn't the others love to have a family member in the house to know they were in their corner no matter what? I don't care for either one and maybe my bitterness is shining through. Now that Eric and Jess are off, I could give a flip who wins.

jules1216
09-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Anyone left in the house deserves to win--the house was not very smart to leave in a pair as strong as the Donatos, but on the flip side if Jameka is also still their when nobody decided to get her out--her giving up the 5 HOH's turned out to be a very good decision

Pita09
09-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Wouldn't the others love to have a family member in the house to know they were in their corner no matter what?

It's true that their bond is very tight, and ED will do whatever it takes to see that his daughter wins. Eric and Jessica had their chance but Eric didn't listen to Jessica when she tried very hard to get him to go against ED and Dani. He messed up big time there and cost them both the game.

EZMONEY
09-08-2007, 09:14 AM
I agree.

LaBonita
09-08-2007, 12:21 PM
I got the live feeds today! :carrot: Ugh, how obsessed am I? LOL. But this way I'll know everything that happened cuz I'll be in class when it airs Tuesdays. Then Thursdays i'll just have to tape the live show.

I'm sure I'll be glued to the computer for the rest of the season now, LOL.

Starlet
09-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Now that Jess is gone I don't care as much :(

bargoo
09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Eric was committed to do what America's player told him to do. A really stupid addition to BB. I am very suspicous of the America' Player idea,how do we know that America voted for , whatever.I think it was totally manipulated by BB producers.

Slashnl
09-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Bargoo, I agree. In my cynical ways, I just wonder how much of this is staged. I'm sure there's a lot. Why else would they have they have the surveys of who is the most popular player?

Anyway, if Zach and Jameka are smart, they will team up against D&D.

I already miss Eric.

EZMONEY
09-10-2007, 12:34 AM
After tonight's show I want Zach and Jameka ~ Even Dani looked ugly! She reminded me of someone....hummm...who is it...someone evil...oh..EVIL DICK! Must be in the genes............

bargoo
09-10-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm pulling for the underdog, hope Jameka wins , Zach would be ok too . anything but the nasty Donato's.

Slashnl
09-10-2007, 10:13 AM
So, maybe Zach is a pretty smart guy!? I was glad he figured out that D & D needed to be put up. I just had to laugh at D&D calling him stupid and that they weren't necessarily trying to get both of them to the final 2. Yep, we all believe that, Dani. I've gone back and forth on who I want to win, but I think I have to pull for Zach now. He was always the odd man out, so maybe that was good strategy.

bargoo
09-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Personally I think they have given us too many twists , some of them quite stupid such as the America's Player, they never showed how America was voting, did they? I just don't trust BB producers.

Clydegirl
09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
MissMess there is just one vote to evict on Tuesday.

The pov is very important. The one who is not on the block will evict and then we will be down to the final 3.

Then the 3 part final hoh will take place.

GirlyGirlSebas
09-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Every morning, I sign onto work and I also bring up Joker's updates and follow whats happening in the house. Boy, what a revelation! They edit this show like crazy. When you read what's being said, you realize that Danielle is every bit as mean spirited as her Dad, if not worse. At least, her Dad would put her first and has done so with the Veto. I really think she'd throw him under the bus in a heartbeat! Her diary room interviews are so fake...she never says the same things that she's saying in the backyard with dear ole Dad. Honestly, I've felt like Zack was just a floater, but I'd rather have him win the either of those two.

bargoo
09-10-2007, 07:16 PM
You are right about Daniele, she is not a nice person. When you read the updates or watch the feeds you see what she is really like. When something happens that she doesn't like she turns her mic off, BB has to tell her several times to turn it on "But I don't want to".I read on another site that not only doesn't she talk to her father , she doesn't talk to her brother, grandfather and other relatives,BRAT!

~~Sunshine~~
09-10-2007, 07:28 PM
After last night I hope Zach wins!!

LaBonita
09-10-2007, 11:10 PM
well, things have turned around a lot in the BB house...you'll see on tuesday's show what's been happening. the live feeds are great...i recommend them to anyone as addicted to the show as i am! :) plus they're free for the rest of the season if you get them now since there's less than 2 weeks left.

Clydegirl
09-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Not free...free for 3 days and then 7.99!!! Oh well!!!

You can get them free at bigbrotherupdates for 14 days.

GirlyGirlSebas
09-11-2007, 11:53 AM
I get Joker's updates for free, so I typically know what's happening before it comes on TV...like who wins HOH, who wins POV, who Eric was supposed to get nominated, etc. It really is an eye-opener. I never realized that Zach is so smart....I just don't think he played a great game.

LaBonita
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Not free...free for 3 days and then 7.99!!! Oh well!!!

You have to go to bigbrotherupdates -dot- com, and the feeds are free for two weeks (and there's less than 2 weeks of the show left), so it's a good deal!

Clydegirl
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Remember to cancel after the show is done or they will keep take the money out each month.

BBu is a good site. A nice bunch of people post there.

The chat room is always fun on show nights.

LaBonita
09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
wow, after last night's endurance comp, kudos to the person who won. that was a rough one.

only one thing...was it fixed? I think so....there were a lot of different elements that made the first person slip off. And it seemed there was more rain on one person than there was on the other. BB's attempt to make it more dramatic and get more ratings? I think so

Clydegirl
09-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Very hard night for all of them. It was brutal.

They're going to be hurting today.

Also the second part of the HOH is today.

Labonita that first one coming off that was wierd how it happened.

LaBonita
09-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Is anyone else as nervous about tonight as I am??? I want Donato's to be in the F2 soooo bad!! Yes I know they're evil, but they played a good game so they deserve it!!

Pita09
09-13-2007, 01:42 PM
I agree that I really want to see ED and Dani in the final two. They played a tremendous game and got themselves where they wanted to be. These reality shows aren't about making nice, they are about winning. :D

Now, the evil side of me who has been ticked off at ED and Dani on more than one occasion, think it would be terrific for them to vote to give ED the money just to see the look on Dani's face. :devil:

LaBonita
09-13-2007, 01:48 PM
LOL, that's too funny. Yeah I'm sure Dani would have a fit right on live television and say it's not fair and that she thinks the game is stupid anyway.

EZMONEY
09-13-2007, 07:17 PM
I want ZACH to beat both of them up!

jules1216
09-13-2007, 07:23 PM
I want Zach & Dani to be final 2--Richard is far too vile for me....

Pita09
09-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Whew! What a night!! :D

What the heck are they going to do for a whole hour on Sunday is my next question?

EZMONEY
09-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Well my son called just as it ended...man oh man is our family P.O.! No way will we be watching on sunday...for what...to hear a scum of a dad and a bi-atch of a daughter brag about themselves....no thanks.

My hopes of truth ~ justice and the American way, just went right down the crapper!

LaBonita
09-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Well, for me....

I'M SO HAPPY THE DONATO'S MADE IT!!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::

Clydegirl
09-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Me too Bonita.

That was so touching last night after the gruelling comp on Tues / Wed.

They never showed it on the show but Dani ran around helping both Zach and her dad. She fed them and made sure they were all right.

EZMONEY
09-14-2007, 08:36 AM
No wonder ZACH looked a little :barf: sick :barf: he was poisoned! :mad:

GirlyGirlSebas
09-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Well my son called just as it ended...man oh man is our family P.O.! No way will we be watching on sunday...for what...to hear a scum of a dad and a bi-atch of a daughter brag about themselves....no thanks.

My hopes of truth ~ justice and the American way, just went right down the crapper!

Ditto! But, this is apparently what America wanted. Eric said in the beginning that Danielle and Dick needed to go, but America kept making Eric campaign for someone else. Arggh....I cant stand the Denato's! They are just too mean spirited. No houseguest was immune to their nasty ridicule. Reading about the live feeds really gave me a different perspective about what was really happening on the show. They sure do use a lot of creative license with how they edit.

jules1216
09-14-2007, 11:58 AM
I won't be watching the Sunday's Dick show--but I will watch Tuesday's finale and hopefully see Dani win over Daddy Dearest.

ITA, the viewers didn't get to see Dani taking care of BOTH her Dad and Zach, but it was also not shown how Dick showed his vile side and berated Zach for HOURS, another biased edit job for his benefit--though it would have had to be an almost constant stream of beeps to cover the foul language. I found it ironic that Zachs one moment of bashing back was shown, but the look on Dick's face when it was done was priceless to me.

GirlyGirlSebas
09-14-2007, 03:22 PM
The fact that ED got Dustin's "friends" to vote him off shows us how great they played!!!!

Actually, it wasnt ED that got Dustin voted out, it was Eric honoring America's choice. Eric was hoping that America would choose ED that week, but no such luck.

Blueyedblond
09-15-2007, 02:28 AM
I was really routing on the Denatos - until they started to show their true colors. Danielle and her eye rolling at the other houseguests more at the end when she started to feel that they had it in the bag and were undefeatable.

LaBonita
09-15-2007, 03:18 AM
I love the Donato's but I do admit that I felt really bad for Zach when Dick just wouldn't leave him alone. He made it seem like it didn't bother him, but you could tell by his face that it was. :( Poor guy...I just wanted to give him a hug! :hug: LOL

Clydegirl
09-16-2007, 05:35 PM
They're going to do a recap of the season.

Show us all the "good bits".

I hope they also show Dani's 5 POVs, 2 HOHs and 3 NOMs and Dick's 1 POV, 3 HOHs and 3 NOMs. Impressive when you see how much they won in the house.

They were both nominated 3 times and made it through to the end.

Slashnl
09-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately, I think that the end of Big Brother 8 is just too boring now. I agree that D&D did a great job at playing the game, but there is no suspense. Who cares who wins? It's all in the family now. Nobody's fault, but there just isn't any drama.

EZMONEY
09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
I didn't watch last night, my son said he and his wife didn't either. Guess we will watch tomorrow and hope they choke on the $$$$...is that mean?

bargoo
09-18-2007, 09:12 AM
I hope the dirty Donatos lose the money on making bad investments.

bargoo
09-19-2007, 02:15 PM
I am sure that somewhere, today, Daniele is whining, " it is not fair, you are frustrating me ",