View Full Version : Jet Start

amy2liz30
08-02-2007, 07:59 AM
There were 2 boxes left at our center.
Has anyone found an equal replacement?
I had one this morning and now I remember how satisfied it made me feel

emmysmom
08-02-2007, 09:25 AM
I had tried one substitute that was posted here a while back...I can't remember what it was, but it was sold at Walmart. But I don't think that there's anything as tasty as the Jet Starts. They really are yummy.

mizzt
08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
i do believe it was the Starbucks Frappicinos...and they are quite tasty over ice! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm

emmysmom
08-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Yes, you're right Mizzt...the light ones, I think? And I think it might have been Myoplex light, maybe, that was the other substitute...yuck!

MTdebster921
08-02-2007, 07:00 PM
I usually sub the starbuck bottled frapps light if I can find them, but I like the jet starts better. The regular have about 40-60 calories more than the jet starts. They must be having problems getting them all over. Our COD has been out for almost 3 weeks and doesn't know when they will come back in. My think lately is a Starbucks venti iced americano with about 4 oz. skim milk added. That keeps me going all afternoon.

living the lifestyle
08-02-2007, 07:49 PM
My center has been out for about two months & they are saying that it will still probably be another month!

I talked to one of the counselors today & she said that one of the other local centers got some in the other day & it was missing the coffee flavoring & was just the cream. She said apparently there are some major issues with the manufacturer. I've about given up on them after being deprived for 2 months.