Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-31-2007, 03:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

Default Exersice at the Computer

im a very blessed person to be an at home mom that works at home.. im in telemarketing so all i do is sit in front of the computer... away from the public eye!

So as i sit here in my slippers and call the world, and write to you i am doing leg lifts.... i also hold in my stomach... sometimes do squats using the chair
last weekend i got some free weights at walmart... hubby has dumbells in the garage that i can add and take away weight from .. but they rattle when lifting.... i can actually sit here with my 5lb weight and talk to clients and they have no clue im exercising....

i wish i could get up and do more sitting here... but i have a head set on my head ( it has to be a land line) attched to the phone, attached to the pc.... so i have to move someway..

i hear that fidgeters loose more weight, so as long as i am moving , im burning cals i love that dancing carrot

i have to keep my spirits high... im holding water because my TOm is messed up and the scale isnt moving, but i know it will soon!
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:55 PM   #2  
hara hachi bu

You could sit on one of those exercise-ball chairs while you work. They probably strengthen core muscles.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

Sitting on an exercise ball at the computer is an excellent and WILL help your core muscles...

Keep up the great work... Are you getting outside for a walk too to get some cardio in? Cardio is very important too...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote