Old 07-26-2007, 11:57 PM   #1  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Just ordered At Home

I am so tired of carrying around 70 extra pounds, so I ordered the at home. I have never used WW before so I will be here a lot so support and advice :-).

A little about me:
My name is Eleny I am 41, wife and mom. I have 3 children ranging from 19 to 3. My 19 year old made me a grandmother a year and a half ago. 6 months ago she decided she couldn't handle being a mom so I have my grandson to raise also.

I have fought with weight all of my adult life. I am sick of it and plan on winning for good this time :-).
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:46 AM   #2  

Eleny,

I also am doing WW because I need the accountability. I am in my 4th week and so far have lost 6.4 pounds. I know that this plan works but you really have to write down and keep track of your points. I had tried WW so many times and I just couldn't do it because I never wrote down my points. I never could eat the amount of points that I was required and this time I found a way to do it. My God-daughter lost 50+ the year she got married and she just had twins and is doing it again. It can be done and it is a good program.
We are here for you.

Karen
angelsofjoy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 269/ticker/200

Height: 5'10"

Default Welcome!!

Hi Eleny and Karen...Welcome both of you. You will find lots of support on this board. Good luck to both of you....

Mary
racegirl2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:27 AM   #4  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Karen~ Thank you for the advice. I look forward to getting started.

Mary~ Thank you for the welcome :-)
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote