Old 07-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Default My Birthday Supper Tonight--help

Hi!

Today is my birthday I am 29 and holding, lol

My hubby and daughter want to have pizza for supper tonight he is getting bbq chicken pizza. I was wondering how do I count for this? would it be a carb craver? and how many slices the pizza place near us cuts them into small squares...

thanks for any advise

I weight in today and I am still stuck at 165 and have been for the last 2 weeks struggling very hard to get to 160... I might have to do TO at the start of next week, my friends want to have a BBQ on the weekend for my birthday as well.. I am going to have a very tempting weekend for sure.
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Happy Birthday!!

Well, I guess since it's chicken and not pepperoni or italian sausage, you should be ok counting it as a carb craver. Just make sure you don't go overboard with it... If I were you, I'd ask them to cut it normally (if they'll do that), so you can take the guess work out of how much you're allowed..

Not knowing the dimensions of the squares, I'd say 4, tops...

As for this weekend's BBQ.. Lay off the sauce (BBQ sauce, that is ) and if you're having true BBQ meats rather than hot dogs and hamburgers, try to stay away from fatty pieces..

If you are having burgers and dogs, stay away from the dogs and no cheese on the burgers unless it's "natural", non-processed...

Otherwise, HAVE FUN!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the response, the bbq my friends were cooking chicken burgers the real chicken not the processed ones and ribs on the bbq I am making a salad. just want to make sure I stay on plan I came all this way I don't want to fall off the wagon you know.
as for the size of the pizza I should of said I think they are about 4 x4 inches if I am not mistaken.
hey congrats on almost being to goal, good job
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:39 PM   #4  
Val

Happy birthday! I would think you should have no problem counting the pizza as a carb craver. At the bbq stick with the chicken, the ribs are a no-no.
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote