General chatter - Make A Wish ~ Make It Fun

View Full Version : Make A Wish ~ Make It Fun

EZMONEY
07-26-2007, 11:53 AM
OK ~ so most, if not all, of us want world peace. What else do you :genie: WISH :genie: for?

I WISH my Golden Retrievers didn't lose so much hair in the summer.... poor :( Angie...alll that vacumning ;)

Kim_Star060404
07-26-2007, 12:08 PM
I wish we could pick up the whole town I live in and move it and the surrounding mountains about 4 hours closer to my family.

alinnell
07-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I WISH my Golden Retrievers didn't lose so much hair in the summer.... poor :( Angie...alll that vacumning ;)

Gary, Gary, Gary......you can vacuum, too!!!

I wish I hadn't regained these past few pounds!

Slashnl
07-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Allison, you beat me to it! I was going to let Gary know that the vacuum can be used by more than one person!!

I wish weeds were acceptable landscaping...

Kim_Star060404
07-26-2007, 01:31 PM
No, no, no ladies. DH explained to me that vacuums (as well as brooms and mops, etc.) have been created to work only when being used by a woman. It's a form of genetic encoding that men know about but that women don't. Good thing he told me. Now I don't feel bad about him scrubbing the kitchen floor on his hands and knees with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge after he spilled a bowl of marinade. To think I almost asked him to use a mop!!

lizziness
07-26-2007, 05:54 PM
hehehehe - boys not doing chores. it's like they become temporarily disabled when asked to do one. :)

I wish that vacation would start already - the next two days are moving by excrutiatingly slow.

EZMONEY
07-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Gee gals Thanks for the support :shrug::no::shrug: didn't you notice that I can't even spell VACUUM! The extra L on all was all mine...but I really thought vacuuming had 1 U...really!

I WISH I cud spel

butterflykiss
07-26-2007, 10:33 PM
I WISH my Golden Retrievers didn't lose so much hair in the summer....

I feel the same way about my rottweiler. It gets on everything and everywhere.
It drives me crazy!:mad:

murphmitch
07-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I don't vacuum. My husband does it and he makes the bed every day!

I wish I would win the lottery so I could buy my kids new cars and houses. Oh, I'd spend a little on myself too!

blondebritbrat17
07-26-2007, 10:44 PM
hmm I wish I could wake up one day and have all of my weight gone.:D And be fabulously fit to where I wouldn't be scared to do anything that is physical and do some extreme stuff like rock climbing and have tons of cool clothes and SHOES! I wish I had my bachelor's degree in nursing NOW and could get a good paying job so I could move out of my apartment and into a nice house.

EZMONEY
07-26-2007, 10:58 PM
I feel the same way about my rottweiler. It gets on everything and everywhere.
It drives me crazy!:mad:

Next time I'm going to try to talk Angie into a goldfish ;)

I don't vacuum. My husband does it and he makes the bed every day!

WHAT! Why are you posting that ANNE? Don't you know my wife reads my psots? Thanks a lot ;)

I WISH fried chicken was GOOD for you!

clessofme
07-27-2007, 12:48 AM
I love to vacuum. Between 2 dogs and 2 cats I do it almost every day. Its laudry I hate so the hubby does all of that.

My wish: for a low point white cake with buttercream frosting mmm... cake and world piece of course.

aymster
07-27-2007, 01:28 AM
:dizzy: EZ...... I have Golden's too... I'm drowning in hair!

Actually, dog hair is a condiment at our house... ketchup, mustard, dog hair? :lol:

I wish that I pass my class this semester and that I am able to stick to program starting tomorrow morning--first thing.

Oh, and owning an apartment in Trocadero section of Paris (around Longchamp Ave).... :)

Sherry
07-27-2007, 10:17 AM
I wish that my Dad didn't have cancer. We found out last week. :(
I also wish that my Son,who's in the Navy,was closer to home.I miss him.

NightengaleShane
07-27-2007, 10:22 AM
I wish that I didn't have to work ten hour days at a job that I have next to no interest in doing (but have to for the paycheck)... AND I wish I didn't have to live paycheck-to-paycheck, but *sigh* I've read that most Americans do. :(

lizziness
07-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I wish that I could travel - Japan, Ireland and Germany are my top three spots.

I wish my cat didn't eat my birthday present (I got a plant and set it on the counter for like 30 minutes- realized that kitty was quiet and nowhere to be found and guess where she was?!?! oh yes, on the kitchen counter eating it grr)

Sherry
07-28-2007, 02:18 PM
I wish I didn't have natural curly hair. I have tried to straighten it but it starts curling up right away.

Diana the Hun
08-05-2007, 10:03 AM
You guys wish for some nice things! I wish I had a record deal, and that I was on the cusp of a long and illustrious recording career, and that I never had to sell another hat again (yup, I work in a hat shop), and that I hadn't gained back all the weight I lost so long ago... I wish for a lot considering my signature!!

mom2cole
08-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I wish my dad didn't have bone cancer, he was given only three years and he is 57. I wish that his insurance will approve a very new procedure which has an 85% chance of the bone cancer going away, but they haven't yet. So I wish for my dad's life.

acappellamom
08-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I wish Insurance companies based their policies on PEOPLE instead of PROFIT!!!

EZMONEY
08-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I wish ~ I wish I get good seats...or just seats! for Stevie Wonder!!

Diana the Hun
08-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Mom2cole, I wish I hadn't wished for such fickle things. I wish your dad good health. :hug:

EZMONEY
08-07-2007, 12:35 AM
I wish for mom2cole's dad has a miracle of more life.

I wish for my daughter in law's dad to come out of his coma ~ possible diabetic coma ~ all right

FrouFrou
08-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Today I have two wishes...1) that people would pick up after their dogs, even if it is at the park...they have trash bags near a can for that reason. 2) if you are going to smoke in your car put the cigarette out in YOUR car not out the window! It's not too nasty to put to your mouth but it's too nasty to put out in your car?