Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #1  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Default About to start for the first time

Well after trying almost everything else I am about to start weight watchers per my doctor's order's. I went to see him on Tuesday and he told me that he wants me to start next week with the plan and a set exercise routine (albeit a limited one as I just had surgery 2 weeks ago and won't be able to walk for about 3 more weeks). I ordered the at home kit but will also be going to meetings. I am starting meetings August 11th since we will be out of town for the August 4th meeting. The at home kit will be here by Tuesday of next week. I am very nervous about the meetings. I haven't been involved in a "group" thing since high school and that was alot of years ago. I don't really know what to expect. I am also a little afraid that the weight watchers plan will be like some of the others that I've been on that were tedious and hard to follow. Well anyway wish me luck.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:44 PM   #2  
banned

welcome

im sorry to say you got jipped.... the kit is only for non meeters. the meeting gives you your materials---return the kit
Old 07-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #3  
Mum of 3 boys

S/C/G: 255/242/185

Height: Short

Good Luck! I hope that you can get moving soon to help with the WL.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8"

How much does it cost online?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/ST/140

In my area (North Carolina) the best deal is the monthly rate which is $39.95 per month and it includes unlimited meetings and the online tools. You can do weekly for $20.00 joining fee plus $12 per week or buy a 10 week package for $109.00. Going to the meetings really works for me because you are more accountable. They weigh you and put it on your weight tracker. They are very supportive and the weigh ins are never disclosed to others. They actually have the scale on the floor and the results are shown behind the counter. They are never negative and every leader has to be a WW lifetimer so they have been there done that Very best of luck to you.
Tiffanie
Closed Thread