Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 10:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/247/160-170

Height: 5'7

Question ******** 30 day program

Hey Girls and Guys..I am starting the ******** 30 day program, actually going on day 3 and was wondering if any of you have tried or heard about it. Would love some of your stories.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:22 PM   #2  
it's always something

We've had several threads about ******** in the past. We didn't really hear anything good, except for comments from a few Isogenix sales reps that signed up. It just seems like an overpriced product, and it's an MLM company so the primary focus is elsewhere.

The meal replacement shakes are similar to Slimfast and don't really offer anything more.

The "cleansing" products are completely unnecessary at best, scammy at worst. Many of their products seem to be based on marketing hype and theories, and not published studies.

This is not a product we would recommend.

I wish I had something more positive to say about it, I'm sorry.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:25 AM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I unfortunately agree with Suzanne. I actually have a friend who sells ********. She let me look at all the products and test some of them. Honestly, their ingredients aren't anything special. They are overpriced protein shakes/soups mixed in with a sugar drink that contains aloe vera that they claim has some magical properties. If it did, why not just buy it from a health food store for 1/4th of the price? They also have the various pills and what not that contain similar ingredients to other diet pills that have been shown not to work.

My recommendation would be to look at the products, look at the ingredients and do your own research rather than relying on their claims.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 247/247/160-170

Height: 5'7

Well I found the sites that had to do with ******** and it sounds very conterversial. I guess just like any dieting aid out there. I am on day three and have lost 4.3 pounds and 4.5 inches!!!! I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I am proud of myself and have even more motivation!!! Thanks for the replys and would still love to hear some more stories from the people who have done the program
Old 08-02-2007, 07:42 PM   #5  

I researched the program and was fairly impressed with what I found (though I am NO expert), then tried it, and *personally* I had a really hard time with it. I guess I just really like to eat and I didn't have what it took to follow it. I don't like to be overstructured, or limited, so Atkins seems to just be the best way for me to go. I'm comfortable on it and I get results.
That being said though I know two women that have done it and had amazing results. They are happy, look healthy, and seem to actually enjoy the program. Its almost one of those things you would have to try for yourself and see if you *can* do it.
Closed Thread