Exercise! - Hollywood Trainer

View Full Version : Hollywood Trainer

ButterflyDiva
07-19-2007, 04:12 PM
So, I brought the Hollywood Trainer book by Jeanette Jenkins, and while I haven't gotten around to trying the recipes yet. I have been doing the exercise dvd (Which can also be done straight from the book w/out the dvd.) for the past week and I love it! I already notice a difference in how I look. About a month or more ago I brought a pair of low rise capris in my size but they were really tight, they still fit though. I wore them about 2 weeks ago and they we're still kind of tight, well I wore them today and now they fit perectly. :carrot: I am so happy. :carrot: True it's still the same size but at least I'm getting a little smaller.

trin8ty
07-22-2007, 12:18 AM
I recently rented this book/dvd combo from the library and the first time I did the workout I thought I would surely die. The next day I woke up and did another circuit and was hooked. One of my kids took the dvd out and now it cannot be found - so I had to buy it on Ebay and as soon as I get it I'm going to do the 21 day circuit. It is so awesome I am sure I will see results. She also has a new dvd coming out in September and I think I'll pre-order it from Amazon.

Mini-Me
07-22-2007, 08:06 PM
I have her original video set. The workouts were really good (her voice is a bit annoying, but you can tell she knows her stuff)