Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up Hollywood Trainer

So, I brought the Hollywood Trainer book by Jeanette Jenkins, and while I haven't gotten around to trying the recipes yet. I have been doing the exercise dvd (Which can also be done straight from the book w/out the dvd.) for the past week and I love it! I already notice a difference in how I look. About a month or more ago I brought a pair of low rise capris in my size but they were really tight, they still fit though. I wore them about 2 weeks ago and they we're still kind of tight, well I wore them today and now they fit perectly. I am so happy. True it's still the same size but at least I'm getting a little smaller.

Last edited by ButterflyDiva; 07-19-2007 at 04:18 PM.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/?/140

Height: 5' 4"

I recently rented this book/dvd combo from the library and the first time I did the workout I thought I would surely die. The next day I woke up and did another circuit and was hooked. One of my kids took the dvd out and now it cannot be found - so I had to buy it on Ebay and as soon as I get it I'm going to do the 21 day circuit. It is so awesome I am sure I will see results. She also has a new dvd coming out in September and I think I'll pre-order it from Amazon.
trin8ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:06 PM   #3  

I have her original video set. The workouts were really good (her voice is a bit annoying, but you can tell she knows her stuff)
Mini-Me is offline   Reply With Quote