Paganchicks - HP and the Deathly Hallows

View Full Version : HP and the Deathly Hallows

AuntieMameNJ
07-15-2007, 02:54 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any theories they'd like to state before the book comes out.

Is Snape a good guy? Is Harry a horcrux? Who will meet his end in the final book?

balloonlady
07-15-2007, 10:06 PM
I think Snape will turn out to be a good guy. I don't think Harry is the one to die, but that's a bit harder for me to guess on.

AuntieMameNJ
07-16-2007, 11:14 AM
I agree that Snape's a good guy.

I think that Snape will be killed as the result of something Harry does or does not do and Harry will find out he was a good guy only after Snape's death.

jaxnlula
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm really scared about what's going to happen. I hope Harry, Hermione and Ron make it through - but I also hope that Dumbledore comes back. I'm afraid that HP really is a horcrux and that he will die.

AuntieMameNJ
07-18-2007, 03:26 PM
I doubt Harry will die. But Dumbledore is not coming back. Rowling said as much.

lizziness
07-18-2007, 04:50 PM
you all should check out the theories and thread under general chatter all about it. i've a believer in the Harry as a Horcrux theory - and I am not thrilled about it but I do get the feeling he may die.

I am completely on the fence about Snape - he could go either way, really.

I am really excited - I've been re-reading the entire series this summer - I'm almost done w/ number five.

jaxnlula
07-22-2007, 05:11 PM
NO SPOILERS!!

Anyone finished HP and the Deathly Hallows yet? I did and am still dizzy from the reading. I need to get some more sleep.

:)

tanyaf
07-22-2007, 05:31 PM
I finished yesterday morning. I was very disappointed. It was a real let-down for me. My son is really enjoying it however.

Tanya

lizziness
07-23-2007, 12:43 AM
tanyaf - were you let down because it is over or because you thought it didn't wrap up well?

Daimere
09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
tanyaf - were you let down because it is over or because you thought it didn't wrap up well?

I cried when I finished the last book. I was thinking, "It's over." I grew up with Harry! He was my age when the book first came out.