General chatter - Take That And That!!

View Full Version : Take That And That!!

EZMONEY
07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall? :tantrum:

BabyBrownEyes
07-09-2007, 11:50 PM
A tickle-me-Elmo because everytime I threw it with anger, it would laugh back at me and make me laugh. :lol:

shelby897
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Any video game that keeps my kids from playing outside on a beautiful day -- I know my parent's used to kick us out in the morning and only "invite" us back in for meals and bed!!!!

sotypical
07-10-2007, 12:50 AM
my boyfriends computer and his world of warcraft disks... enough said

kirklin82
07-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Any toy that plays a song or makes some crazy noise. Of course with my luck, it would get stuck on that noise when it hit the wall!

lilybelle
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
My kids X-Box. That dang Donkey Kong game drives me nuts.

almostheaven
07-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Easy, my son's talking Leap Frog that drives me batty. Elmo I can put up with. But that Leap has such an ANNOYING voice.

Jpye
07-10-2007, 02:00 AM
OMG sotypical! I agree with ya on that one. Silly Warcraft. lol

balloonlady
07-10-2007, 03:06 AM
When the kids were little is was the noise making toys, now it any computer game that keeps them from at least attempting to go outside.

tomandkara
07-10-2007, 03:52 AM
My husband bought a Teletubby as a joke back when our oldest was a baby. I hate Teletubbies. Every time we move (six times in the last eight years) it shows up somewhere. I have tried to give it away and sell it and throw it away and somehow it ends up in a box and gets smushed and I can here that awful Teletubby voice coming through the box! Argh.

Kara

zoritsa
07-10-2007, 01:02 PM
My sister,for giving my youngest a drum set for Christmas one year.....errr....I mean the drum set my sister gave my youngest one year for Christmas.

EZMONEY
07-10-2007, 04:42 PM
My sister,for giving my youngest a drum set for Christmas one year.....errr....I mean the drum set my sister gave my youngest one year for Christmas.

:lol3::lol3::lol::lol::lol3::lol3: TOO FUNNY ZORITSA

Being the oldest child in the family, and therefore the oldest uncle, for their first "noise" toy I always bought the popcorn popper for my nieces and nephews ~

balloonlady
07-10-2007, 05:14 PM

We did that to ourselves. Our younger son plays drums. His room is on the west end of the house. Our older son plays trumpet, his room is on the east end. It's loud in the middle.

almostheaven
07-10-2007, 05:16 PM
My son has a popcorn popper. Its not the toy itself that's so annoying. Its when he starts using it as a battering ram. Course, if he's using it to beat down the door to daddy's drum room and tear up his huge drumset that makes more noise than the popocorn popper...I'm all for that.

WinterStarzz
07-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Does my cell phone count as a "toy"? I'd love to smash it up to tiny bits...it drives me crazy! It either rings too much, or disconnects a thousand times in the middle of a conversation. UGH!

jtammy
07-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Not officially a toy, but it's my 15 year old DS's favorite game. www.runescape.com

zoritsa
07-10-2007, 11:03 PM

Being the oldest child in the family, and therefore the oldest uncle, for their first "noise" toy I always bought the popcorn popper for my nieces and nephews ~

Ahh,now see in my family...it's the Bumble Ball.Someone got my oldest that for his first birthday,and after that....I get it all the time for everyone else's kids.Watching a toddler try to hold it up to their mouths while their arms are flailing around...cherished memories :D

techwife
07-10-2007, 11:21 PM

Gary, I always had questions about you in my mind...but now i know...you're pure evil!! :devil:

I'd like to throw out EVERYTHING WITH A SCREEN ON IT!! TV, computers, and all the accessories that go iwth them...games, internet, xbox, xbox360, ps, ps2, ps3, the three DSs, psp, game cube and wii. Wait, I love the wii...we can keep that. :s: And one TV to play it on. A small TV. And, yes, we have ALL of the above mentioned platforms. My husband is a gaming addict.

Everything else can stay. I'd love my son to have a drum set. The more noise the better if he's creating and making music. My daughter got a Fender Strat (expensive electric guitar) for her birthday and my hubby got himself a bass guitar and they practice together. Sounds awful, technically, but music to my ears that they're trying and having fun at it.

GreenT
07-11-2007, 08:53 PM
It's not exactly a toy - those heelys that kids roll around on at the mall, the grocery store, the auto repair shop......

butterflykiss
07-12-2007, 08:07 PM
^^^ I second that with those heeleys!!!

almostheaven
07-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Gary, I always had questions about you in my mind...but now i know...you're pure evil!! :devil:
He's a man after my own heart. I've always done the same thing...for other people's kids. LOL I buy the noisiest or messiest toys I can find for anyone else's kids. Why not? I know THEY'RE going to get em for mine. :p