UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 07-09-2007, 06:43 AM   #1  

Default starting again

hay everyone,
I had decided to make a radical change and start losing weight this time last year. And kept up with until Feb 2007 and over this time period went down from 114 kg down to 89kg. And was pretty pleased with my self.

Then i started to slip and lose foucus of my goal. I stopped losing weight and reached a complete plateau.
Shortly after that, april 2007onwards, there were some unfortunate occuring in my life, including ending of personal relationships and friensships. Then followed the death of my grandmother. And i fell completely off the wagon.
My weight rose back up from 89 kilos back up to 99.7 kilos. A phenominal 10.7 kilos in just over 3 months.

But now i have realised that i cannot ANYTHING however difficult it maybe get in the middle of my weight loss. Because the more i gain weight or remain this fat, the greater my problem tend to become.

So i decided to come back to this forum as i need the motivation and support that this forum offers, to help me lose weight, keep me focused and to keep it off for good. I am determined not to slip back into my old ways and that this time no matter what i am going to achieve my goal!
shmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:54 AM   #2  
Wanna be below 200!

S/C/G: 289/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft7

Welcome back!

Its good to hear you're setting your goals, and because of your experience in the past you know that you can do it again. Sorry you've been having a hard time. Good luck in the losing.
crazy helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:13 AM   #3  
spending time aimlessly

S/C/G: 144/141/132

Height: 5'7

Welcome back schmoo!
I've also just bounced back into 3FC after a hectic few months that have left me with manky skin and an attractive muffin top over my jeans (nice!).

Good luck with your weight loss, you sound really determined so I'm sure you'll get there. Looking forward to updates on how you're getting on
piddlingaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:27 AM   #4  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

Hey, welcome back
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:24 AM   #5  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

welcome back shmoo
kn1ghtbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #6  

hey guys, thanks for the welcome back msgs.... its good to come back to 3fc cos it really helps focus me. Proof- i have lost 1 kg! it no tmuch but will do for now!
shmoo is offline   Reply With Quote