Old 07-07-2007, 01:50 PM   #1  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

Default Any Richard Simmons fans here

I never thought I would be one to say I have a Richard Simmons tape in my house much less that I actually use it. But I am saying it now. Two tapes were giving to me One I bought. The ones given to me are his 20 min Blast Off tape and Groovin in the House. I bought the first Sweating to the Oldies tape. I have done the 20 min one and like it still learning the moves but I think it. Tonight I may do his Sweating to the Oldies tape. So any fans out there with his tapes.
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

I've never done them. I've tried others but I just don't like them as much as I like my WATP videos.

Have fun sweaten to the oldies though!
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:05 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

Need2lose.. I have a dozen of his videos, from blast off,sweatin and toning.. Right now am using Leslie Sansone ,Walk away the pounds till am more better shape to sweat with good ole Richard.. His videos are fun and really sweat up a storm!! Good luck and Happy sweating!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #4  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

I have a WATP cd the 1 & 2 mile combo disc. I like it but the 2 mile one combined with the side steps did a number on my hips yesterday. I like the workout but I have to be careful and not mess my hips up. Plus I like to change things up a bit.
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

I totally agree. I ordered more WATP videos so I don't get bored with the ones I have.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

Wow, I grew up withe Sweatin to the Oldies and just loved them! I had the Original and also got Tonin Uptown and Downtown (I think that was their names-they were the ones w/the toning cords) those 2 were my favorites. I was so bummed when my cords broke. If I would have been smart I would have complained to the company to try to get new ones but big dummy that I was I just stopped doing the tapes! I was just on his website last night and he has a few of his tapes on DVD and I trying to decide if I'd like to order one.
vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:13 PM   #7  
Kerri

S/C/G: 222/204/146

Height: 5"3"

I am a fan and have all his tapes....I have a great scrap book of over 10 years of stuff...Have been on 2 of his cruises and want to go on this next one coming...looking for a room mate now and hope to celebrate his 60th..birthday with him on a cruise...It will be great fun.....
kerriscards is offline   Reply With Quote