Old 07-07-2007, 06:16 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: 7/7-8

Mornin' All!

Is it really morning?? Ugh, been up since #2 got up wet at 5:30. Dummy me only put a pull up on him last night, because the new box of diapers was out in the car. He went back to sleep, but I couldn't.

I'm po'd...gained 2.2!! I wasn't perfect this week, but I tried soo hard to stay on track. I'm going to blame it on the Chinese we had for dinner last night. I had beef & green beans, which I love, and not all of it, but it's still Chinese food and it's still full of salt.

Have a great day all...I'll be hunting down documents for the bank and cleaning.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #2  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default Mornin'!

Morning all... hope everyone has a great day planned. I got up early to get some cash and go to the base thrift store, because they had a sofa and loveseat they were supposed to be holding for me. Mine is sitting on my old textbooks because the legs fell off, and your butt about hits the floor when you sit on it. Well, someone stole the set this week.. STOLE it from the base thrift store.. how sad and pathetic is that.. shoot, she was only charging me $35 bucks for the pair... and if someone didn't have anything, I would have gladly let them have it since I do have one... but they stole it. How sad. Oh well, back to scouring yard sales again.

Lauren.. don't you hate it when they wet through? I have one left in pull-ups at night, and he's mostly dry in the mornings, but his older brother wets the bed at least once a week. I had him in the good nights, but he so wanted to do without, so the plastic sheet and washing sheets a couple of times a week at least is what I have to do now. I'm hoping he'll be dry this morning, but since it's almost 10, I'm betting he's wet. He sleeps so heavy it's hard to make him get up and potty, cuz it messes up his sleep schedule and makes him crankier than being wet does, lol.

Oh well, off to yard sale and do some stuff... be back later.. have a great day all!

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Lauren, how did you like the eyebrow wax? I used to go get that done, and now I just do it at home. It doesn't really bother me anymore unless I get a spot that hasn't been pulled out before.

In regards to your question, I think it's temp to perm. When they called and asked if they could send my resume I was moving furniture around. I was just trying not to pant or sound out of breath on the phone. They were going to send me on an interview ~ but this place said they would hire me ~ no interview needed. So I am kinda going in there with not all the details. I don't mind though. Makes it intreaging. (sp?)

Dee, sorry about the furniture. That really stinks.

I don't have much planned today. The high is supposed to be 95 with heat index 100+. A good day to just stay in air conditioning.

Lisa

Last edited by lppennington; 07-07-2007 at 11:37 AM.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
I woke up very early today, didn't sleep all night, I watched "big brother after dark" on showtime, I was glad to find it, there is not much to watch at 2 or 3 am.
I am feeling really sick, now I have stomach flu like pain, I hope I don't get sick, that would really hurt, I am too fresh from surgery, this is not fair, I have not even left the house other than last weekend when I went to the movies and back home, this sux!

Dee sorry about the couch that is pretty bad. I hope you find something great!

Lauren that stinks! sorry about your night!

Lisa it is definitely intriguing, the you work out the pay? I hope you just love this job! they must had really liked your resume! best of luck!

I am going back to bed! I feel sick.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:53 PM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Afternoon all. Well, we didn't go up to the lake. After swim lessons we went driving around looking for garage sales. There were only two and they had nothing good. Oh well, better luck next time. We may try going to he beach tomorrow depending on what time we get up and how the traffic is.

Lisa: Congrats on the job! I hope it works out well for you.

Lauren: I say you get dibs on a nap today!

Dee: I hope you had better luck with the garage sales than I did. it sucks that someone stole the furniture!

Hanna: I hope you are feeling better soon.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 PM   #6  

Lauren - I did not know my bio was still there; didn't check. I looked at the pictures - wow, your boys are so cute and so grown-up looking!! I just tried to add a recent pic but it failed (perhaps my file was too big). So, Rr and Karen are still around also - that's great. (I figured you all had to be getting close to 40 by now. ).

And I am definitely a 'jogger' as opposed to a runner! I always wanted to do it also and finally started in January. I started running one minute and let me tell you, that was a long minute!! I am now up to 3 miles. I love it - it makes me feel strong.

Let's see - someone commented on living in Chicago. Ds loves it - he enjoys the city. He lives close to his tennis club and likes being able to walk places.

gotta run (not literally) - have a great day.

Rabbit
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:45 PM   #7  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default just jumping in for a sec...

then off to do dishes, but had to say that I hope you feel better Hanna.. go back to bed and rest and take care of yourself... it sucks feeling bad.

be back later, after I clean house, and actually do my homework and my midterm for my class.

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #8  

Hey Dee: I just wanted to remind you about Craigslist. You can get some good deals there. I just saw a free couch listed on mine. Made me think of you.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Rabbit, Thanks! Do you have a Photobucket account? You can get one for free and then post pics here. Good for you on the running!

Karen, I did get my nap today! After we ate lunch, I announced it was nap time. All 4 of us went up to bed, DH got up after we were all asleep, but me and the boys slept for 3 hours! It was heaven!

Hanna, sorry you're feeling crappy. I hope it's not serious.

Lisa, The waxing wasn't as bad as I thought. The strip she did under my brow hurt more than over, I guess because the skin is thinner, more sensitive? I don't have real bushy brows, she just wanted to create more of an arch, so maybe that's why it wasn't soo bad? Great that they didn't feel the need to interview you.

Dee, my 4.5 y/o is usually the one that wets through. He just does not wake up to go at night. He wears Goodnights now, and doesn't soak through like he did with pull ups. Ped. said not to worry about it until he was 8 and still wetting. Geez, I hope he outgrows it by then! My little guy is still in diapers, but I've been putting pull ups on him during the day when he's home, because he's facinated with sitting on the potty. Doesn't do anything on it yet, but it makes life easier to have the pull ups. I just forgot to put an actual diaper on him.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #10  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Talking

Hey there chickies.

I'm on the second last day of my vacation, staying with some good friends over this weekend. The last day of my vacation is the 12-14 hour drive between the Nation's Capitol (Ottawa) and my home town on the East Coast. It's a long haul, but not too bad once we're past Montreal. DW and I have planned a route that takes us AWAY from the centre of the island, but we'll see how that pans out.

So, I am planning to get back on track. Probably at the beginning of next week since I'll need to get my feet underneath me when I get home.... Not sure what 'tactic' I'm going to use (any suggestions?) though I'll probably end up doing the simple calorie count method. Again. :P

's all around. It'll be good to be back in a routine.

TTYL!
:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:35 PM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

UGH! I remember the bed wetting. What was even worse would be when my son had snuck himself into my bed during the night, and had an accident. He is eight and hasn't had one in over a year, thank goodness!

Hanna, I do hope that you are feeling better today!

Lawrence, nice to see you back and good luck with getting on track.

Everyone else, have a great Sunday afternoon!

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #12  

I don't know how often I will be on this coming week, I will be working a "real" job at 40 hours and my part-time job at 17+ hours. I am not complaining, I just know that I will be really tired.

Lisa

PS Roo I am also on facebook now. PM me if you want to find out my info.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!
Roo how nice to go on a vacation, you really needed it! When you get back I would eat small portions all day, drink lots of water, drive safe!

Lauren you sound rested! yeah!

Lisa how exciting! tell you all about the new positions when you have a chance, drink lots of water and take a good multivitamin will help you with the tiredness, DH likes buying energy drinks, he says they really help, I guess the one he likes best is 5 hrs. energy I think thats the name, tinny little bottle and I say I think that is the one he likes must cause they are alot of them on my fridge among others

Hi Alicia, are you enjoying your bike?

Here not much to say, I am very tired, my stomach hurts a lot, I didn't sick, but I am not feeling good yet. DH has been great, he called work to tell them if I am not well tomorrow morning he is staying home. He took ds to see the new movie "transformers" they love it, and he said it will be great for business since he sells GMC. Any way, I am going back to lay down on the couch.

every one!
Have a great rest of the day.
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #14  

Hanna, if you are still not feeling well on Monday, you should call the dr. I don't think it is good that you are still not feeling well. Take care of your self.

Lisa
Old 07-08-2007, 08:39 PM   #15  

Evening all. We had a nice afternoon playing at the park. We took Alex's Jeep and bike. The Jeep wouldn't work (the battery didn't charge for some reason) and the pedal broke off the bike! Luckily we were able to fix it after a few tries. He rode all over the place. Then when we got home we wanted to try riding with him to see how it went. The OTHER pedal broke!! We weren't able to fix it that time. Thankfully I had Cassie in the trailer so we loaded Alex in with her and DH carried the broken bike home.

Rabbit: So nice to hear from you! I'm glad that you are nearing your goal and that you like running. I tried to like running but it hurts my boobs.

Lauren: Yipee on the nap! Hey, would you ever be interested in going to the lake with us? We'd have to convoy (unless one of the adults wanted to sit on the floor!), but it could be fun! We use Goodnights here too. I've tried waking Alex to go during the night and it was a disaster. He can soak through a pull-up in nothing flat.

Hanna: I hope you are feeling better soon. I agree with Lisa, check with your doctor if you aren't better soon.

Roo: Hope your trip home was uneventful! Good luck starting over. I am right there with you.

Alicia: I wish the bed wetting days were over for me!