General chatter - Any Big Brother fans??

View Full Version : Any Big Brother fans??

jules1216
07-06-2007, 11:23 AM
What do you think so far?...any favorites?? anyone you don't like??

Loriannc
07-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Joe just makes my skin crawl... I'm sure he creeped out everybody in the house when he started talking about Dylan and him getting a social disease... oh, please, PLEASE evict him!!! I can't take weeks on end of his whininess...

Clydegirl
07-06-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't like Eric don't know why he was picked as america's player. He was very annoying last night on Shotoo.

Joe can go home anytime much prefer his ex.

bargoo
07-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Joe is repulsive, hope he goes soon.

MichelleOK
07-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Agreed. I definitely do not like Joe.

jules1216
07-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Jpe's whole std blurt out did him in for me. Jessica's voice is really annoying she reminds me of Holly. Jen seems a little arrogant. I can't say I have any favorites yet, but the season is still young.

There is a great website called Joker's Updates if you want the inside scoop on the live feeds.

Pita09
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
It's on tonight at 8:00pm.;)

I agree that Joe has to go. I never know what to make of these shows until about a 1/3 of them get voted off and then I will pick a favorite. Right now I don't much like any of them.

BoopRN
07-08-2007, 06:48 PM
I like the fact that there's America's player. I still don't know everyone's names but the father/daughter ordeal is going to be interesting. I'll watch a couple of more episodes to see if it holds my interest.

bargoo
07-09-2007, 11:59 AM
What did you think of last nites show? I have seen BB every year since it began and I have never seen so many crybabies and so early.I would have picked Joe for eviction because he is so mean and Jennifer for her meltdown over her photo.I don't have a favorite , it is too early.I like Dick better than Daniele but I think they have a chance at reconciling.

Treighsie
07-09-2007, 01:05 PM
I missed last night, but I really like the show.

TeresaR
07-09-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd pick Joe to be the first to be evicted. He annoys me way to much. And I don't see what was wrong with Jen's picture. I though she looked great in it. With the fit she had over it, I get the feeling she's a too much of a beauty queen

Clydegirl
07-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Jen needs to go. She's very shallow. I couldn't believe the carry on over a photo.

bargoo
07-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Carol and Amber were nominated.

EZMONEY
07-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I watched last nights show ~ as far as I am concerned Joe and his little sidekick...Dustin?...I forget...totally :barf: "gag me with a spoon"...since when is it mandatory to have gay flamers on TV shows?

As far as Jen goes...at first I thought she was cute...then that entire ordeal over her picture...OMGosh...SHUT HER UP SOMEBODY PLEASE!! The sooner the 3 of these are gone the better...

and take that Dick with you!! a sorry ~ sorry excuse for a father!!

bargoo
07-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Did anyone watch last nite? How about Jen ,a thoroughly unlikeable person. In case you didn't , she said Nick tried to kiss her , completely untrue , he called her on it and called her a liar. I don't see her as being around very long,

Loriannc
07-11-2007, 12:46 PM
I could be really, really happy if they would just stick Jen, Joe and Jessica on a deserted island, "Survivor"-style... and forgot about them...

Slashnl
07-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Last night was the first night I watched. Maybe it is because I'm just getting into it now, but I felt that there were a lot of cookie cutter players. Ok, maybe Dick doesn't fit the same mold as the others, but he's a freak. Where's the wise old person? How about someone with a little body fat? I don't get it.
Maybe there will be more to it when I watch it a little more.....

TeresaR
07-11-2007, 06:16 PM
I can hope that Jen gets nominated out next. She's getting on my nerves worse than Joe.

Pita09
07-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Jen is pathetic. Joe is wacked. And the whole cast is lame. I don't think I will be following this show much longer.

bargoo
07-12-2007, 12:58 PM
The show has only just started we will see more personality quirks as time goes on. It seems right now that Jen and Joe have enough bad personality to go around.

JazzyNurse
07-12-2007, 05:30 PM
This is my first season to watch and so far I'm hooked. Like everyone, not a fan of Jen. And I really lilke Amber. No telling how it will play out!

BoopRN
07-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Does anyone else think that Danielle is anorexic. Seriously she's a pure skeleton!!
So gross

rubberlegs
07-13-2007, 08:18 AM
OMG - I just realized who Dick is.
He posts on the Metal Sludge (80s metal) boards as EvelDick.
Don't be fooled by his Mr. Sweetheart act - this guy is a total, total, total jerk. He is the most abrasive person on there (and this is on a site that attracts a lot of abrasive people), never apologizes for anything even when other people try to mediate, and basically thinks he's the hottest thing to walk this earth. At first I thought he was a troll, but after awhile I realized that's just his personality. And even if it's an act, anyone who feels compelled to behave that way as a joke is seriously messed up in the head.

No wonder his daughter is estranged. Poor thing. :(

Clydegirl
07-13-2007, 09:15 AM
No not Jen as HOH. Well should make for an interesting week!

Slashnl
07-13-2007, 12:41 PM
I think it is kind of funny that Jen got HOH. She would have been targeted if she didn't get it. I wonder who she'll go after and I wonder if that guy (Nick?) will want to try to kiss her NOW!! ha!

EZMONEY
07-13-2007, 01:11 PM
JEN....HOH...another week on BB....I could just :barf::barf::eek::barf::barf:

I am not sure if Danielle is anorexic...I don't know the signs...but she is pretty thin...but then some girls just are, she sure has a pretty face though.

EVILDICK is just a .....well....you know! ;)

I forgot her name...Jessica?...the evicted Carol's ex-friend...anyway she is just plain NASTY! cute...but nasty.

bargoo
07-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Can't stand Jessics's voice.Nick didn't try to kiss Jen, that was a lie and he called her a liar in front of other guest

Slashnl
07-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh, I know he didn't really try to kiss her. I was being sarcastic, but it didn't come through very well. I just figured that maybe NOW he will want to try to butter her up, to keep on her good side, and to keep from being nominated!!

Slashnl
07-16-2007, 11:29 AM
So what does everyone think about Jen's nominations? I think Dick kind of asked for it and she seems really jealous of Danielle, so I think that's why she did that.

Can Jen be any more shallow? To take down a picture of your mother because you don't like the way you look in it? To be disappointed in the selection of pictures in your HOH room? Gah!

bargoo
07-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Jen is trotally unlikable in many ways. Don't know what she is trying to prove with these nominations. The right way to play the game is to get rid of the BEST players as soon as you can. At this point, though I don't know who the best players are.

LaBonita
07-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I missed who jen put up for eviction...dick and who else?

i'm not so sure about this season. i know i need to watch the show a little more, but i feel like no one can beat bb6....i loved janelle. i know everyone hated her, but that's why i liked her b/c she was the underdog. the only reason people hated her was cuz they were jealous of her winning all the time. and i thought the whole group of people together that season made an awesome show.

but we'll see once the season gets going some more.

i also missed the whole "america's player" thing. what's that all about?

EZMONEY
07-17-2007, 09:42 AM
I think Danielle will be kept over her father. I think the Dick has worn out his welcome, his act seems to be getting just a little limp ;)

Please PLEASE get Jen off! :p

Slashnl
07-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Good for Danielle. She was great in that veto challenge. And I think that we'll see Jen go away next week... at least I hope!
The one that really disappointed me was Amber. What is with the constant crying???? She is a basket case!

Loriannc
07-18-2007, 09:29 AM
What was with that cr@p from Jen about threatening anyone who won the veto and changed who she had on the block.... methinks she just bought herself a ticket outta the house! I'm thinking Amber threw the competition at the end so 1) Daniele could save herself and 2) there would be no retribution against her if she had won and saved someone with the veto.

So happy Joe is up for eviction! Oh, he needs to go. Then they can toss Jen next week... she has gotten on everybody's last nerve.

What the heck is up with Amber? That girl will cry at the drop of a hat, I swear. She's completely losing it.

bargoo
07-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Amber is a total wreck, I have never seen so much crying. I think Joe will be the one to go.

EZMONEY
07-18-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm with you gals on AMBER ~ I just wanna give her SOMETHING to :cry: cry :cry: about...geeezz...what a whiner...not getting any points from me.

Jen has just got to go...what a sorry person she is...although she did figure out it was in HER best interest to put Joe up...give her credit on that one!

Dick may be a ....well, I give him credit...he speaks his mind...however it seems he is more concerned about the $$$$ than building a father-daughter relationship.

Danielle is becoming my favorite player!

I hope Joe goes this week ~ bye :wave: bye!

bjdbc
07-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Can't stand Jen.She makes everything about her.I hope she goes soon.

grneyedmustang
07-18-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm hoping that Jen is the next to go too. I don't like Jessica either, or that guy Zack. Zack seems like an arrogant ***.

Slashnl
07-18-2007, 08:54 PM
I have to say that I was hoping that if Dick won the power of veto, he would use it to save Danielle. But from his comments, he wasn't planning to do that. I just would like to see a happy ending from that relationship. I am not so naive as to think all father/daughter relationships are great, but I know how great my Dad is and I know how close my husband and daughter are. And I've heard (although I might be wrong...) that EZ and his daughter have an "ok" relationship. ;) At least it was good until the :p SIL :p came along.

:D

EZMONEY
07-18-2007, 11:35 PM
........ but I know how great my Dad is and I know how close my husband and daughter are. And I've heard (although I might be wrong...) that EZ and his daughter have an "ok" relationship. ;) At least it was good until the :p SIL :p came along.

:D

Well DIANE it ain't bad ~ my relationship with my daughter. As far as the :p SIL :p ~ we look (or maybe it's just me :shrug:) at him as .....

The windshield to our bug ~ The anchor to our boat ~ The fly in our soup ~ The tangle in our hair...well...my daughter's hair...I'm kinda fresh out ~ The nail to our tire...I could go on and on and on .............

but why? no one cares :(

EZMONEY
08-03-2007, 09:49 PM
bump!

bargoo
08-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Someone needs to slap Amber......give her something to cry about!

EZMONEY
08-04-2007, 12:46 PM
OH I soooo agree!

Clydegirl
08-04-2007, 02:00 PM
I can't say I like any of these people.

As for Eric he played his game last week as he wanted Nick out of the house.

Amber needs to leave very annoying with the tears.

Jen I like more each week as she puts up with so much abuse from Ed.

Zach I feel sorry for as they treat him so badly.