LA Weight Loss - New starting tomorrow

View Full Version : New starting tomorrow

dwilkinsonofthree
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Hello Everyone.
I am going tomorrow to get started with LA weightloss program. Thanks for all the input that I have read already. Any extra advise will be welcome. The program is at $3.00 a week. Don't know what that is all about (as far as the money) but I will soon find out. But I have to say I am glad to here that I should be able to lose the weight as long as I have the help from them and all your advise.

bizlawchik
07-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Welcome! Are you starting Fast Forward tomorrow?

dwilkinsonofthree
07-05-2007, 02:47 PM
I think. They gave me a little run down on the phone. I am hoping to win were I have loss at all other diets.

4us
07-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Congrats on making a positive choice for yourself!!!

bizlawchik
07-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Oh... so you're going in to the center tomorrow. Gotcha. Good luck! Also, you may want to read the post above called "What is LAWL" so you know what to expect.

dwilkinsonofthree
07-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I will thanks for the info. So I take it you are doing to correct! Just a easy question do you like it!

bizlawchik
07-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I love it. It takes a bit to get used to, especially if you are a former WW person, as this is not an "everything is on plan" type of program. But it will teach you how to eat properly for the rest of your life.

Katy66
07-05-2007, 03:15 PM
I've been much more successful on this plan than I ever was on WW. Good luck with your visit tomorrow.

sparklegirl
07-05-2007, 03:51 PM
I also love this plan much more than WW. I like how you eat steady meals throughout the day so I am not hungry. For some reason on WW I felt deprived. If I ate a higher point breakfast, then I felt i had to starve all day to get a good dinner in. Then only weighing once a week was not good for me, it was to easy to have a binge day and then starve the rest of the week til I weighed in again. I know that LAWL is the plan I can do the rest of my life and it forces me to eat fruit and vegetables everyday!

Welcome to LAWL and I have found this forum to be key in my weight loss.
:)

galachick
07-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Good Luck, tomorrow! I started last week. So far so good! Congrats for making the decision to start!:)

dwilkinsonofthree
07-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks all of you for the wonderful advise and encouragement. You are all so nice. I really think I will be successful having people like you to talk to.

hollyak24
07-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi,
Let us know how your meeting goes. I signed up 6/21 started 6/25 because I was out of town for the weekend. I'm not feeling deprived yet.
Good luck!