WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-Ins For July

View Full Version : Thursday Weigh-Ins For July

mom36
07-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Another month is behind us. Hope everyone had a Fabulous 4th!

I made up for last weeks gain and lost a few more besides. 4.2lbs this week! :faint: That is the most I've ever lost in one week. :o Course, since I was up 2.8lbs last week, I really only netted a 1.4lb loss. :yay: I'm still happy with that, but just can't take credit for losing 4lbs in one week. That was just a fluke.

How about everyone else? Come on and post! :listen:

Tina
07-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Terry, thank you sooooo much for starting us off this month. Boy, these months are just flying by. I wish my weight would do the same.
Congratulations on that loss.
:carrot::carrot:
I did not weigh this time. Next week.

Okay, okay, everyone out there needs to post!

:flow1:

Tammy
07-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Terry, congrats on the loss!!!!!!

I'll post, but I'm not weighing today. TOM isn't being nice.

Tammy
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I have restarted my tracker. Sad, but true. lol After our little getaway to Amish Country, my weight was up, so I am starting from where I am and saying I've lost nothing. I need to get back into gear here!!!

Hope the rest of you do great at weigh-in!!

Tina
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome home, Tammy!!!Sorry about having to restart your tracker.

Mine will be the same this week; however; I know I've lost some that I've gained. That will make me happy. :D

Good luck tomorrow.

mom36
07-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh well, my little butterfly bounced up again this week. Up 3lbs!:mad: I know it's my fault. But, it's just been one of those weeks. When does school start? ;)

Tammy, hope you enjoyed your trip! Amish country is pretty cool.

Tina, glad you're feeling better.

Where is everyone else? No vacation lasts this long.

Tina
07-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi,
Terry, sorry about your gain. Next week!

I'm really losing it! I thought today was yesterday. For some reason, I've been missing a day. So, I guess I'll weigh-in tomorrow since I forgot today was Thursday.
:lol:

Tammy
07-12-2007, 10:57 PM
LOL Tina, maybe I'll weigh in the morning and be able to move my butterfly a little bit. I've done well today.

Terry, we'll both have a loss next week, ok?

mom36
07-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Tina, I just hate when that happens. With summer here and my DDs out of school, I am constantly forgetting what day it is.

Tammy, we are going to do it! We deserve to be thin!

Tammy
07-13-2007, 07:19 PM
If I didn't have a calendar right beside the computer, I wouldn't know either. I always had problems during the summer. When I was at school, I always wrote the date on the board, so that helped me remember. I guess I could get up everyday and write the date somewhere for all of us.

Tina
07-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Where are the rest of the members???????

I weighed today. :D Fortunately, I'm down 3 pounds! However, I still have one pound to go until I get to where my tracker is.
:o

mom36
07-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Great job, Tina! :congrat: (BTW, I know where your 3lbs went ;) )

Tammy, I have a calendar on the computer and still can't keep the days straight! :rolleyes:

So, what has happened to the rest of the Thursday weighers? Are we now the Thursday Three?

Tammy
07-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Tina, congrats on the 3 pounds!!! You go girl!!!

I've been wondering about everyone also. It has been pretty quiet on both threads.

Tammy
07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I'll try this again. My post went somewhere!

A pleasant surprise on the scales this morning. I was down 4 pounds!!! I've been watching pretty close and drinking more water. Very pleased with the results!!

Good luck to everyone!

mom36
07-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Congrats Tammy! :congrat: That's a great loss! Your hard work is paying off.

I was down 0.4lb today. Mostly due to a haircut, I'm sure. The past few weeks have been stressful :tantrum: and it's showing on the scales. Only 23 more days till school starts! :cloud9:

How about everyone else? We're gonna have to start tracking down all those AWOLers ;)

Tammy
07-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Down 0.4 is better than up, right? I need to call for a haircut. Maybe I'll lost again next week! lol

Wish others were posting!!

Piano51
07-19-2007, 09:40 PM
I lost 2.4 today!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Tammy
07-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Way to go Piano!! I'm north of Dayton by the way.

Tina
07-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow, everyone is doing great!!!
Tammy, I'm impressed, especially after your trips.
Terry, you are just wonderful! You just keep on losing---like the Energizer Bunny. :)
Piano, that's a fantastic loss. Keep it up!!!!!

:flow1:

Tammy
07-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Tina, I keep bugging Bob about doing something about his health issues, so I decided that maybe if I attempt to stick to a diet, maybe he'll try harder to take care of himself.

Piano51
07-26-2007, 11:17 PM
At weigh-in today, I gained .8 lb. :( But I also ate one hour before weigh-in. So I figure I have either lost a little weight or held my own this week.:crossed: There is always next week.:D

Tina
07-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Piano, do you always eat before weigh-in? If you don't, that's why you had a little gain. I never eat for several hours before weighing.
Don't get discouraged. You'll do good next week. ;)

My tracker still isn't moving. :( :o :p

Piano51
07-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Tina,

I try not to eat anything but "tree bark" (;)that's what I call my high fiber cereal--this week it's bran flakes) , fruit, and milk by 06:30. But this week, I had blood work (fasting). By the time 10:30 rolled around, I was ready to eat almost anything. :hungry: (Plus I was getting light-headed) Sooooo, :( I ate--one hour before weigh-in.

There is still next week :yay:

mom36
07-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey Y'all!

The scales were kind to me this week; I was down 1.0lb :yay: I'm not sure how. Seems like weekends have been impossible for me lately. No will power whatsoever. It's like, after weigh in, I have a license to eat. :dunno: I weight myself at home every day. I watch the numbers go up every day. Then on Monday, I buckle down to try and make up for my sins. In doing so, I'm getting nowhere. I'm actually higher than I was on 6/21. This is rediculous! I have just got to do better!

Okay, pity party over. ;) Now, where is everybody?

Piano, welcome to Thursday! Sounds like you are doing great! You're much braver than I am. I weigh in at 9:30am and don't even have coffee before! :coffee:

Tammy
07-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi all! Congrats to the losers!

I didn't weigh since I didn't bring the scales to Florida with us. I should be sweating off the weight! Tim and I went to Busch Gardens on Thursday. I thought I was going to croak! Way too hot for me.