Mini-Goals - So That's What Its Like On The Other Side Of The Store

metalgoddess
06-27-2007, 11:02 PM
I am 2 lbs from finally being 200lb which I have not seen since high school. I wasn't gonna go buy any new clothes til I got under 200 but I have an event this weekend and have nothing that fits. So I went to the clothing store:( and tried on 16 pants in the plus size and OMG I had to go to the other side of the store because the 16's were too big :carrot: . I haven't seen that side of the store in 15 yrs at least. I was so happy I got teary eyed and the saleswoman looked at me like I was wacko. So I explained which didn't help either because her whole body was the size of my thigh.
So that is a goal I reached sooner then I thought.

perisez_m0mmy
06-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Congrats! Congrats! I can't wait for that moment either. I'm glad you got to shop in the jrs. section. :)

bargoo
06-28-2007, 10:50 AM
I was so used to shopping in the Queen Size section that I automatically went there until a clerk told me I didn't belong there.

metalgoddess
06-28-2007, 05:23 PM
I was so used to shopping in the Queen Size section that I automatically went there until a clerk told me I didn't belong there.

LOL...Pants are the only thing I can get on that side since shirts keep getting smaller and smaller. A 2XL now is like an old large. I have large breast so these new cuts of shirts well....just don't cut it. I did find a store that has nice stylish clothes. I'm really into punk style clothes and this store carries alot of them in real woman sizes not all this tight fit stuff.

gailr42
06-28-2007, 06:38 PM
her whole body was the size of my thigh.. Don't ya just hate people like that? Congrats on achieving a new size range!

metalgoddess
06-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the congrats.

MoragMunch
06-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Oh, that is soooooo cool. Wow, I would've been balling right out there in public too, don't worry about it. Yesterday, I was so excited because I fit into a size 22 (down from 26) and I actually PRAYED before I tried them on.

lalique
06-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Thats GREAT!! I can't wait until I can be on that side of the store too!!

metalgoddess
07-02-2007, 07:27 PM
MoragMunch: congrats on the size 22. Too bad u don't live closer cuz I have tons of clothes that size since thats where I started. Good luck.

I just started a cardio team at my fitness club. there is 4 teams. Its 45 days long and prizes will be awarded to the team and individual with the most cardio. I'm so excited. I've very competitive so I think this will help me stay motivated( at least of the next 45 days..:)~

Dea
07-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Congrats!!
I was able to move down a size recently too....just in time for a new pair of capris
I hold on to those great feelings every time I want to stuff something extra into my mouth...can't wait to take one more size off
Keep up the good work!

ChelseaBug
07-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Yay! That's awesome! I can't wait till I can go to that side of the store again. I just recently moved into plus sizes...that was part of what motivated me to go onto the diet in the first place.

tomandkara
07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
That is such a great feeling!!! Congrats!

Kara

MichelleOK
07-08-2007, 08:50 PM
That must be a great feeling! I can't wait. Congratulations!!!! :)

butterflykiss
07-09-2007, 11:30 AM
because her whole body was the size of my thigh.:rofl:
Women like that really don't know what we go through!

http://img105.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2007/07/09/de9e8973144319120bdefe23f6caa92d.gif (http://www.sparklee.com)
I know you are overcome with joy, I'm excited for you!!!:hug:

KayLINY
07-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Congrats!!!

I am currently having the wonderful problem of NOT KNOWING what section I should shop in!!!!:) I no longer fit in the plus sizes on top....and depending on the store......neither do the bottoms!!!!

I'm getting activity points trying on clothes now!!!!:dizzy:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!