Old 06-25-2007, 08:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Default LAWL Losers and Friends - June 25 - July 1

Good morning all! Happy new week. Let's finish out the month with some serious losses!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:41 AM   #2  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Good Morning Everyone
Here's my post from late last night with the link to the photos of the weekend.. The British are headed home tomorrow and as much as I will miss them, also cannot wait to get back to normal and POP!!

[COLOR="Blue"]Okay 30 people here over the span of 36 hours.. stick a fork in me .. I am DONE

Didn't have time to make a webshots page yet but use the link below Aunt Joni and the rest of you for the shots of the RE wedding!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&id=535352065

Last edited by KrispieD; 06-25-2007 at 09:01 AM.
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:51 AM   #3  

Hi Kristen! I love the new avatar. And congrats on the MILF comments too. I can't get the link at work (darn firewall) so I will check it out tonight or tomorrow, depending on how "pathetically long" it takes me to get back to the computer.

Heather - Welcome back and I am looking forward to seeing you reach your goal!

Britt - Hope the vacation is going well and I'm so proud of you for getting back on the wagon too.

Katie - Owwwwie on the IUD! But congrats on your WI!

Barb - 3 days POP? You totally rock!

Carrie - So we're all dying to know about how your weekend went and if you told DH about LAWL.

MizzT - Welcome to red!

Alannah - Sounds like your schedule is working out perfectly.

Liza - WTG on the tacos and the run!

Joni - Good morning, my southern friend!

Dan - You know you can get that scale moving. Maybe a week w/ a lot of fish will get things moving in the right direction?

Deb, Debbie, Letisha, Jillian, Lettie, Paula, and oh so many others that I am missing, good morning!

As for me, I am working until 1 and then I go to the outpatient center for my epidural in my back. Since they put me totally out, not sure if I'll get back on later since the last time I slept a LOT (from around 9 p.m. until 11:30 the next morning). Can't eat or drink anything, so I am a little cranky right now...
Old 06-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/221/160

Height: 5'7.5

Morning

I have had two UNPOP days and I am so ready to get back on track. Saying is easier than doing it though. ds had his b day party this weekend and dd's play was this weekened we ate out and had cake and icecream. I am going togo walk on the treadmill today and drink lots of water and hopefully wont see a gain on the scale when I weigh in tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Tammie
tammie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #5  
**Lisa**

S/C/G: 214/188/140

Good morning everyone. I just stopped in to say HI. I'm sure this thread will be 7 pages long by the time I get home from work. lol

Have a POP day!
Leesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:55 AM   #6  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristen - I don't get anything when I click on the facebook page except a sign in page...so, let me know when you get these pics on webshots!

Cassi - are you working normal hours this week or still your noon to 8?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:59 AM   #7  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning, all! My mom is visiting for a few days so I won't be on much. I guess our secret will be out after this week. DH and I haven't told anyone what we're doing to lose weight. When people have asked, we've just said, "We're making better choices." which is true! We just didn't want a bunch of people looking over our shoulders with all that "Are you supposed to eat that?" crap! We're comfortable enough with the plan now that we don't really care about questions. I haven't said anything yet, but I know when I whip out my mid-morning Lite bar, mom will be all over me like freezer burn on a fish stick!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #8  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

I think I fixed it Joni!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&id=535352065

Cassi I'm sending you a cyber snack and a hug
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:04 AM   #9  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Hey all. I've been sick for a couple of weeks now and finally starting to feel human again. On a positive note I lost 8 lbs! Unfortunately once I ate one meal I gained 4 back. Still a loss so I'm happy. I'm hoping that was what my body needed to break the slump. COD is not happy with me but they never are so whatever. They whined enough when I missed one veggie and a fruit. This past week I was lucky to get down 1 slice of canteloupe and then trying to get anything down my throat for dinner. So a little "off plan" but that's all I could do. I enjoyed being 8 lbs down even if I did feel like death warmed over. Way too much to try to catch up on here so hi everyone and I hope you're all well, losing and happy!

Hey anyone know how to count the weight watchers desserts? I bought some oreo covered vanilla bars (WW). I think they are 1 point or 3 not sure, just don't know how points convert for us.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:11 AM   #10  
.Dreams.Come.True.

S/C/G: 213/191.8/150

Height: 5'4

Good Morning Everyone. I did awful this weekend, so I started TO this morning, with the oranges. I know whatever I've gained (havent stepped on the scale yet) this weekend, is mostly salt, based on what I ate. Anyhow, POP this week!!!!!
jessicarenee331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:23 AM   #11  

Joni - Normal hours this week AND next!!! Also, started my part-time job Saturday and LOVED IT! My legs were tired from standing for 7hrs straight and constantly moving, but I'll get used to it. I've just been in a desk job for so long that it's a change. (I know I'll get no sympathy from Megan on my 7 measly hours!)

Kristen - Thank! That's me enjoying it! (and the hug too)

Shannon - Glad you're feeling better! Don't know about the WW snacks. I think that they're probably more than 1 starch. But I'm not sure. What are the nutritionals on it?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #12  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristin - it worked!! You were a beautiful rebride.....and Jillian, Jaime look adorable (I want some pink shoes now!) ; DH is quite handsome too.... I think I measured a legal serving of wine in your glass...good girl! EJ's drinking water...good boy! I want to say he's a DILF, but I'm too shy! Is EMIL in any of these pics? Thanks for sharing.

Cassi for Shannon: Weight Watchers GIANT Cookies ‘n Cream Bars (140 calories, 5g fat, 95mg sodium, 25g carbs, 4g fiber, 14g sugars, 3g protein = 2 Points)

Last edited by Joni135; 06-25-2007 at 09:38 AM.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:49 AM   #13  

I would guess 2 starches (on a good day)...
Old 06-25-2007, 09:57 AM   #14  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning all.. Welcome to a brand new week!

Rear end still hurts this morning, but hopefully my little lunchtime excursion will help stretch out the muscles...

Glad you're feeling better Shannon, and I agree that the WW snack would be two starches and maybe even a fat, just to keep you honest!

Be one with your POP, people!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 AM   #15  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Morning all! Sounds like too many of us had bad weekends--me included and I was punished on the scale--hopefully the whole 1.5 pounds won't stay after today.

Cassi--hope all goes well with the procedure--prayers sent your way.

Kristen--beautiful photos! Congratulations.

Hey Tammie and Lisa and Jessica-

Felicia--we didn't like telling people either--the "we're eating healthier, making better choices" works great most of the time. The Lites are hard to conceal though.

Debbie--my girls are still away--they switched houses on Friday--my mom still hasn't had a turn and she's not happy! My plans keep changing so I am going this weekend--will pick up the one at MIL's and take her to my folks and the other will come with my sis. We are SCATTERED. I figure they will either come back home after our trip to the coast (July 26th) or when my folks come up for my niece's college graduation (August 8th)--a LOOOONNNNGGGG time--I know. I should have accomplished a lot more than I have by now--I'll be busting tail at the end.

Gotta get my act together--lots of errands today--why do I let them all pile up?? More later.

Shannon--hope you are feeling better--ugh.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote