Old 06-21-2007, 09:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 288/278.8/150

Height: 5 ft.5 in.

Default I'm sticking with it!!!

Hi to all my calorie counter buddies!!!

I am doing good and I hope you all are, too! I am really sticking with this Program. It's about 2000 calories. Some days around 1800-2000 depending upon hunger. All I have to say is that I am looking forward to every Tuesday to let you all know how things are going. I think after posting here and one WW Board, I was super-psyched into getting started and really poured my heart out to you. I also regard everyone here as my friend because it has taken everyone's reply for me to read over and over to convince me that it's ok to start and get the shock of regaining 50 lbs. off of me.

Today my clothes are fitting looser. It's TOM and even my bra isn't squeezing me to death lol. I also see baggy jeans today. I'm wondering if my body had done a rapid weight gain and my just drop it fast. I am eating a very balanced and varied diet full of good for you foods and absolutely no junk. Nothing at all. Fruits, veggies,controlled fats,good quality proteins, salads,complex carbs and nothing fried or sugar sweetened.

I see the bloat coming off of my face ,my fingers,my hands. I am evenly proportioned head to toe so I see something happening a little bit everywhere.

Just wanted to check in and tell you all that all's well and I am sticking to this.

Thanks for your support. It means a great deal to me!!!

Stacy
NurseChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:50 PM   #2  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Way to go Stacy!!!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:37 PM   #3  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"