Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 06-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #1  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Headache Darling

A man and his wife were spending the day at the zoo. She was wearing a loose fitting, pink dress, sleeveless with straps. He was wearing his usual jeans and T-shirt. As they walked through the ape exhibit, they passed in front of a large, silverback gorilla. Noticing the wife, the gorilla went crazy. He jumped on the bars, and holding on with one hand and 2 feet he grunted and pounded his chest with his free hand. He was obviously excited at the pretty lady in the pink dress. The husband, noticing the excitement, thought this was funny. He suggested that his wife tease the poor fellow some more by puckering her lips and wiggling her bottom. She played along and the gorilla got even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead. Then the husband suggested that she let one of her straps fall to show a little more skin. She did... And the gorilla was about to tear the bars down. "Now... Show your thighs and sort of fan your dress at him," he said. This drove the gorilla absolutely crazy, and he started doing flips. Then the husband grabbed his wife, ripped open the door to the cage, flung her in with the gorilla and slammed the cage door shut.

"Now. Tell HIM you have a headache."
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:28 PM   #2  

LOL thats a good one
bethmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 307.2/249.4/150.0

Height: 5 feet 4

Question

Call me a wet blanket but where's the humor in this? Sounds to me like it belongs on a sexist guys' website, not 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet
ANOther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #4  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Hmm...Whether you thought it was funny or not...that's obviously an opinion thing (which you are entitled to). As to being sexist...the wife was doing this of her own accord.
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:35 PM   #5  
Pending Email Confirmation

it is interesting to me that when we dig on men - it's funny and when we dig on ourselves it's offensive...
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:30 AM   #6  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

Actually i thought it was hilarious, think my fiance will also, thanks for the chickle this am
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #7  

Default I laughed

I really needed it too! Just starting out! Today is truly my Independence Day!
suzie313 is offline   Reply With Quote