Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 05:40 AM   #1  

Default have you ever seen a fat fish?

have you ever seen a fat fish? This is the caption on a new weight loss pill called plavsa. Does anyone know anything about it? I have tried the search engines and found nothing. Here's hoping you guys can help. Thanks.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:50 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Google found this.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Reminds me of "sharks don't get cancer" cancer scams. If they truly mean sea animals, then sea mammals in zoos can in fact become overweight. As for wild animals (and I'm assuming fish also), they don't get fat, because if they do they get eaten. Why do they assume fish aren't getting fat because of this substance and not because if they stop swimming they die (if we could use the treadmill while we were sleeping, I bet we wouldn't be fat either).
Old 06-20-2007, 01:04 PM   #4  

I would be skinny too if I swam 24/7 lol
Closed Thread