Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-19-2007, 12:40 PM   #1  

Default Sad Sad Sad

Ahhh Iīm so frustrated today! Yesterday I weight myself after a month without doing it and I had lost 8 kilograms and I was so so happy but it only took me a few hours to start eating junk food again. I am in my pre menstrual days and I really need sugar, but I thought I could controll it, but no, I couldnīt. Sunday was fatherīs day here so there were some leftovers (things I hadnīt even tasted) and I started eating them (not all of course). I ate a lot of unhealthy things, of course much less than I used to 1 month ago but still.
Today I feel awful!!!!!!!!!! So sad and angry at myself, of course I didnīt weight myself but I feel so so bad, sad, angry ahh itīs a lot of feelings, of course all them are bad and today I got back on track but anyway...
Well I needed to get all this out of me!
Now Iīm going to the elliptical machine buaghhh

Agus

pd: sorry 4 my bad english!
agustinaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I sometimes have days like this, too. Don't be mad at yourself, just get started again.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #3  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Quote:
I really need sugar,
REALLY? NEED IT? like air? and water?

i'm sorry you are having a bad day..... dont' use the success or failure at the scale to give yourself permission to eat... and don't use yesterday's blip as a way to continue to eat badly.

you learned something.. use it move forward and get back on track!

hope today is better for you.
ladybugnessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

We all fall down sometimes we just pick ourselves up and keep going that matters. It was just 1 day do not beat yourself over it. try to remeber how awfull you feel right now the next time you "need" junk food. If craving sugar grab some fruit if it doesn't hit the spot then you are probably not hungry just feel like you have to eat. We are all ther sometimes and know what you are going through
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #5  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
and today I got back on track but anyway... Well I needed to get all this out of me! Now Iīm going to the elliptical machine buaghhh
Now see, THIS is the important part of what you wrote! You are doing what you need to do to get over this unfortunate lapse and get back on track!

And, did I hear you say you lost 8 kg (17+ pounds) in a MONTH????

That is really wonderful! Please--don't let your unhappy feelings take away from that progress! You are back on track now! Stay with it! Get those "bad" foods out of the house! Throw away the leftover! Keep going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/204/165

Height: 5'7"

We fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up. I've made the same mistake three times this week and it up to me not to make the same mistake again. The reason diets fail is because its a diet. You are making a lifestyle change and look at the progress you've been making! Stick with it and don't beat yourself up for every little mistake. Deep breath, go for a walk and feel better!

Keep up the good work.
LisaCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #7  

Ohh thanks for your support!!! Today I got back on track and Iīm eating the right way and exercising, but itīs sometimes hard to forgive myself!

Iīm really grateful for all your messages and support!! I meant so much for me!

Agus
agustinaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 155/150/125-130

Height: 5' 5"

Look at this as a learning experience!! How will you handle this situation differently next time? Put together a plan!
Kilketay is offline   Reply With Quote