General chatter - Just wondering...

View Full Version : Just wondering...

techwife
06-18-2007, 08:01 PM
...do I look more like my mom or my dad? I used to look more like mom, but as I get older, I'm thinking more dad.

jtammy
06-18-2007, 08:03 PM
I think you look more like your Dad, at least in these photos. :)

jules1216
06-18-2007, 08:07 PM
I say your Mom.

I went to my aunts viewing last week and one of my distant relatives came up and told me she knew it was me cause I look just like my mom. There is an old photo of my Mom, that when we were younger and my brother saw it he wondered were it was taken because he thought it was me.

My daughter looks like me (but a much skinnier version!). I was going apartment hunting with her and one of the landlords said to us "you lmow how people always tell someone they look like their mom or dad, well I never see it, but I really do with the two of you.

melekalikimaka
06-18-2007, 09:15 PM
That's a close call, but I'm thinking the eyes are more similar to dad's, the mouth/smile similar to mom's, but a pretty good blend of both which is why when you are photographed with them it draws those features out. What nice pics to have!

I've always thought I had more of my mom's features (definitely the round nose instead of pointy) but recently I saw pictures of a 1st cousin of mine (our dad's are brothers) and we really looked alike! It threw me for a loop! :lol:

walking2lose
06-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Your mom and dad look alike... mine have grown to look alike too ... LOL

lois lane
06-18-2007, 10:12 PM
it is funny how couples start to look alike...i say you look a little like both...

acappellamom
06-19-2007, 01:34 AM
You definitley do look like both. I think your Dad - if he didn't have his glasses on it would be easier to say for sure!

FrouFrou
06-19-2007, 02:25 PM
I see you in both your mom and dad.

alinnell
06-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Although there are resemblances to both, you're closer in looks to your Dad (IMO).

SoulBliss
06-19-2007, 02:50 PM
You look very much like your dad but also resemble your mom. What good looking people you are! ;)

It must be so nice to have parents, to know where you come from and to be loved.

mrsaugie
06-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I can see your moms smile and your dads eyes

4myloves
06-20-2007, 09:09 AM
You have your mom's nose and chin and your dad's eyes.

catsnhorses
06-20-2007, 09:16 AM
I often have a hard time with this stuff but I can see you look a lot like your dad in these pics.

My Gran once said I had a nose like her family, she said "You have the [her birth name] nose." Baffled the heck out of me as a kid because at that time I didn't know her birth name. Unfortunately I don't know the second and third cousins on that side, it would be interesting to see how much we do resemble one another, if at all.

I look a lot like one of my brothers too but if anyone says so we gang up on 'em!

Janny O
06-20-2007, 09:37 AM
I say your Mom-but I also think you look like Elizabeth Shue the actress.
-Jan

EZMONEY
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
HI TECH :wave:

hummm...close one between mom and dad...I'll just say you look darn GOOD! :love: ;)