Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 05:47 PM   #1  
Katie

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/135

Default I missed 3 meetings in a row, help!

Hello

So I joined WW about two months ago but for the last three weeks I was helping staff a convention and then I traveled across the country to NYC on vacation and so I missed three meetings in a row. This is not to say I've gone off plan much, I've still lost 4 pounds in the last three weeks but I haven't gone to the meetings.

I would like to go back this weekend and then go consistently this summer but I don't know if I'm allowed to go back after missing so many in a row. I don't want to pay a huge amount but also don't want to re-join since I'm getting close to my goal of losing 10% of my weight and I want that award for it

Please give me some advice. I want to be able to go back since I know it will help me stay on track.

Thanks in advanced!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:19 PM   #2  
banned

you have to either pay for missed meetings or rejoin which is cheaper and they will still give you your 10 percent
Old 06-14-2007, 07:57 AM   #3  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Sure they have "across the board" rules and regulations. The black and white info . But if i were you, I would call or E-mail your Leader and talk to her about it. You could also go a little early to your next meeting to speak with her or stay later explaining your situation.

Let her help you. Their more then just pound pushers and mentor's. Even if you do have to pay ( which I am sure you will too. ) she may be able to make arrangements on how that can be done. We aren't all the related to the "Gates" yanno..
Old 06-14-2007, 09:53 AM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I've done that before and they just had me pay 1 missed meeting fee (and not the numerous that I had missed). They are pretty flexible when it comes to that
Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 AM   #5  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks Lori for helping me prove the point.

Hey! Taking a look at our stats... We are fairly close there too! Just wanting to let you know.... I believe in you!

See ya thru to goal,

Sassy
Closed Thread