Does it Work? - slim in 6

View Full Version : slim in 6

delia1
06-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi. I've just started slim in 6. I know it comes w/fat burners and supplements. Has anyone had good results w/o using the pills that come w/the program? Did anyone have bad side effects from using the pills ?

p.s. I did the start if up dvd and found it very easy and while I do exercise, I'm by no means advanced,:carrot: I don't think I'll be doing that one for a straight week. did anyone have the same experience?

Thanks for your help.

Lisa36
06-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Bump this up...

NemesisClaws
06-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Good question! I've seen the commericals for this, but I always hesitate before doing such a program till I've seen real world success beyond the obviously paid actors on tv. Let us know if it works! ;)

kelfromcal
06-13-2007, 03:08 PM
I have the slim in 6 videos as well as her other videos. I really like them and they do work. I did not use the pills and also bypassed the first video. I found the last video very difficult. Lots of lunges, which I hate (but know are really a great workout!) I was doing the videos regularily for a few months and lost over 20 pounds. I stopped working out as much and gained it back so here I am. :o

delia1
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks for responding. Kind of scary though. I don't want to gain all my weight back (if I ever lose any), just because I'm not working out w/these exact dvds.

Did you mean that when you stopped the slim in 6 program, you stopped exercising completely and now you are starting up again?

JEMwillLOSE
07-30-2007, 03:41 PM
I never tried the pills but I am doing the workouts now and I love them and I am losing weight...I actually just bought another set of there Yoga Booty dvds.