Mini-Goals - New Pants Size NSV!!!

View Full Version : New Pants Size NSV!!!

lumifan4ever
06-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Okay...so Friday, I had about 2 hours to kill before i headed to my evening class at the gym. so, for fun, i decided to go to wal-mart and try on some clothes. I could not believe when I took a size 10 Misses into the dressing room that it would fit!!!! I am a size 10-!!!!!! :carrot: When I started out I was a size 16 and now I can wear a size 10!!!! I was just so excited. I wish i had the money to buy a pair of pants that day but maybe when I do have some money next month, maybe I'll be down into that size 8 I was looking at. :D

Misti in Seattle
06-11-2007, 10:19 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yippeeeeee let me be the first to congratulate you, Ms. Skinny Butt! :) Great job!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

redlight
06-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Congratulations!!

Kilketay
06-12-2007, 01:45 PM
That's so awesome! Dropping pants sizes is the best! You definitely have to make some room in your budget to go buy a fabulous pair of pants to show off your skinny bod in a brand-new size! I have to say that new skinny pants are probably one of my top motivators. I have a pair of size 6 pants that I had gotten down to wearning before I got pregnant, and I can't wait to be able to get back in them!

lumifan4ever
06-12-2007, 04:20 PM
awwwww...thanks all. I know....when i get paid again, i may just have to keep a little money for myself and buy at least one pair of new pants. It was such a wonderful feeling to be down into a 10 (even if a few years ago that would have been a 12) . :o

mariposita
06-13-2007, 01:18 PM
:cp: :congrat: :cp:

Feels good, doesn't it? Hope you can splurge on a new pair of pants!

The last time I wore a 10 was so long ago that it was much smaller than today's size 10s. I've decided not to worry about that, but to just be happy that I'm shrinking. :D

cupcakesundae
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Yesterday, I went to Meijer's to try on bathing suits and decided to try a pair of shorts just to gauge my progress. I was so excited when I picked out a size 11 Junior's jean shorts and they fit with a little room! That's only down one size from the 13's I've been wearing - but it makes a BIG difference when some stores I'd like to shop at don't even carry pants sizes up to 13. =/

I won't buy a new pair until I fit into a 9 though.

Congrats on your weight loss! ^_^

lumifan4ever
06-14-2007, 06:03 PM
wow cupcakesundae...how exciting. I'm not sure what size i would fit into yet in the juniors dept. I have a pair of stretchy jeans from there that is a size 15/16 but they are starting to drop off my waist. I'm sure i could fit in a 13/14 but i just didn't try them on. But...I think I might could have fit into a misses size 8. The jeans I tried on that were a 10 still felt like they were alittle loser than i would like them to be. especially since i have to wear them until i move down another size. I can only afford one pair of jeans in a smaller size at this time right now.

gailr42
06-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Lumifan, YOU GO GIRL. AND YES, I AM SHOUTING! Congratulations!!!!