WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results For June

mom36
06-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Time to kick off June. Let's see if we can have some great losses!

I was down 1.4lbs today! 0.4lbs to go to hit my 40lb loss! I have got to stay on track this week. I want that star!

So, how is everyone else doing? Check In!

I Heart Diet Coke
06-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Congrats to you doll!

I don't go until tonight but I'll post when I get home :):D

Tammy
06-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Congratulations Terry!! You are doing great!!!

I'm not weighing because of TOM. I'm already disgusted with myself because of the gain from the medicine, so I know that wouldn't help matters.

Maybe some day.

Hope everyone else does well.

Tina
06-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Terry, thanks for starting us off this month. :)
And, that's a great loss!!!!!:carrot: Wow, you're almost at that 40 lb. mark. Congratulations

Tammy, I'm with you about not weighing this time. I woke up feeling bloated.
Next week I'm going back to a real meeting. I think I'll go every week for a month to get me back on track.

Tracy, Brittany, Dee, Maureen, Chantal, everybody-----can't wait to hear how y'all did.

I Heart Diet Coke
06-07-2007, 09:59 PM
So tonight I was down 5.2 lbs!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

It was a lot of work this week but I'm really happy I stuck with it and what fairly strict on myself because it totally paid off!! :D

The best part however was that I actually ate a lot more/better than I have on other more restricting diets and I actually lost MORE than I did on those.

I officially LOVE WW!

Tina
06-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Brittany-----:bravo: What a fantastic weigh-in!!! :carrot: :carrot:
Keep it up.

Okay, who else got some news?

mom36
06-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Oh my Gosh! Brittany, that's amazing! Congrats on that great loss! :yay:

Tammy, you'll be back on the losing side soon. :hug: Probably sooner than you think. Don't be disgusted with yourself; be disgusted with the meds. ;) And staying with the program will help. Just don't give up. We can do it! :cheer:

Tina, I hate to sound like a spokesman for WW, but the meetings really do help. I usually get some little gem every meeting. Usually not from the "official" lesson, but from something said during the meeting. Plus, I like the encouragement I get when someone calls me their "skinny" friend. ;) One day I will be!

Come on everyone else! We know you're out there! Come share!

Chanty1483
06-12-2007, 04:13 PM
So ladies, I have a confession...I dropped out of WW. And by dropped out, I mean, I am no longer paying the $56/month to have them weigh me...I haven't been going to the meetings in forever so I figured "what's the point?" I'm back on track after a brief (3 week or so) hiatus...I'm now at 196...not too shabby. I've joined a gym and my first day was yesterday. So I am going to weigh in on Mondays now, but I am still going to post in this thread, b/c I can't bear the thought of leaving all you wonderful ladies.

My husband and I just had a hot tub installed in our backyard, that in itself is pretty motovating.

Hope everyone else is well!

Tina
06-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Chantal, you better not even think of leaving us!!!!! :D
A hot tub sounds like fun. Although, with out weather being in the 90's right now, it doesn't sound very inviting. But, I know what you mean about incentives.

Congratulations on that weight. Keep it up. I'm sure going to the gym will help alot.

:flow1:

Chanty1483
06-13-2007, 09:23 AM
I wouldn't dream of leaving you gals Tina! lol

We keep the hot tub around 80 or so when it's really warm out...that way it's refreshing and not too hot.

mom36
06-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Chantal, please stay around and let us know how you are doing.:goodluck:

My weigh-in went better than I expected. Monday was our 24th anniversary and DH and I went out to lunch, to a movie and then to Longhorn. :cheers: No, we didn't count points. It would have been off the charts. ;) Nevertheless, I was still down 1lb this week. Got my 5lb star and have now lost just over 40lbs! :yay: I can now safely say I am over halfway to my goal weight. It will probably take me nearly a year to do so, but I will get there!

How about everyone else? How are y'all doing?

Tina
06-14-2007, 03:23 PM
:bravo: Terry :cp: :cp:
You are doing sooooo good. I'm so happy for you!

I didn't even think about weighing today. We had my "birthday weekend" and then our anniversary was Tuesday. I used my flex points for a month, I think. :lol: :lol:
My dr. put me on a stronger thyroid pill, hoping to jumpstart my metabolism. All it did was make my heart race and skip beats. So, I'm not taking that strength pill anymore.

Good luck to everyone today!

Tammy
06-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Congrats to all of the losers!!!!!

mom36
06-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Thanks Tina and Tammy!

Tina, I know how you feel. :hug: I was expecting to be up. Oddly enough, those are the times I'm down. I don't get it. :shrug: When I stay on program, I stay the same or gain. When I "blow" it, I lose. Sometimes. I have looked at my journal and just can't determine a pattern. I usually go "off the ranch" one day a week. Maybe that's just what I need to do. My own personal "Wendie" plan. ;) Guess I'll just keep plodding along. :kickcan: Eventually, I will be at my goal weight. In the meantime, at least I'm losing. :goodscale

Tina
06-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Hi all,
We are a quiet group---around here and the Chatters thread. What's up???

It is sooooo hot here. When I wake up, it's already 80! Larry is off and we were going to paint the trim on one side of the house. He had me stay in the shade while he was up high on the ladder. It was just so hot in the direct sun--no breeze.
Maybe some pounds will just melt off. :lol:

mom36
06-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi Tina!

Guess everybody has gone on vacation. :beach: Or, like me, just hasn't had much to chat about.:tape:

But, today was weigh-in.:goodscale How did everyone do? I was down 0.6lbs. :yay: Not a lot, but I'll take it. My DH is out of town this week. Usually I treat my DD's to Chuckie Cheese :jeno:, Kid Cuisine frozen meals and whatever else we decide to have. Junk mostly. I have tried to be good this time though. Have given the girls Kid Cuisine twice, but have grilled on-program foods for myself.

How's everyone else doing?

Tina
06-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi Terry,
That's a wonderful loss. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

I got on my scales this morning and almost fell off. :lol: I've gained a little but plan on getting it off by next Thursday.

What is Kid Cuisine? We don't have that here. Is it a Lean Cuisine?

Since you are in the Atlanta area, according to your avatar, maybe you can answer this question. Is it very far from the airport to the Jimmy Carter museum and library? I ask because later this summer we have a lay-over at the airport and I'd love to go see that museum.

Where is everyone?
Come on-----even if you didn't weigh or had a gain, we want to hear from you.

mom36
06-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks Tina!

I really don't know where the library/museum is; I've never been. Here is the url, the website probably has directions from the airport. http://www.jimmycarterlibrary.org/

Kid Cuisine are frozen dinners for kids. Macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, corn dogs, pizza. You get the idea. When my now 17 y/o was little, I would get these for her as a special treat to take her mind off Daddy being out of town. The tradition continues for both her and my 7 y/o. They still miss Daddy, but having something special makes it a little easier. Probably not the best idea, though. After all, I am teaching my kids to eat when they feel bad! :o Luckily, they both have the metabolism of a hummingbird!

Come on everybody, let us know how you're doing!

Tina
06-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi all,

Terry, a belated "thank you" for the web site.

I got on the scales this morning --- got off quickly.
Hopefully I'll have a loss next week. That's all I'm saying. :lol:

Tammy
06-30-2007, 05:34 AM
I weighed the morning we left on vacation (16th). I was still up from what my tracker says. Hate to move the darn thing!! Anyway, I weighed yesterday morning after our trip, and I was down 2 pounds! I was thrilled! Still not with the tracker but closer than what I was a couple weeks ago. This morning I am crampy, so I really feel good about losing a little. Not real thrilled with cramps though. lol

Tina
06-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Tammy----:bravo:
Wow, losing weight on vacation is some feat!!!!!

mom36
06-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Tina, you're quite welcome!

Tammy, congrats on losing while on vacation! :congrat: That's great!

As for me, well, I was up a whopping 2.8lbs this week. :mad: I think it was partly due to some pain medication I was taking. The day after I started the meds I was up 4lbs! :eek: Thank heaven I am off the meds now and my weight is going back down. I hope to show a loss next week. :crossed:

Where are all of the other Thursday weighers? You can't all be at the beach!

Tammy
07-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks Tina! I was pretty tickled when I weighed!!!

Terry, I know about the pain meds! I wish I could go off of all of my meds, but I would hate to be anyone around me if I did. I'm sure you'll have a loss this week since you are off of them.

Tina
07-03-2007, 12:42 PM
It's almost Thursday and we all know what that means. :o :D
;)

I've got a sore throat, drainage, red throat. The doctor says it's "just a virus." No medicine! Easy for him to say. :lol:

Tammy
07-03-2007, 09:47 PM
boo on the doctor! And boo on you not feeling well!!! Not fun!!!
I have had cramps since Sunday night. My TOM shouldn't be starting yet, but at this age, who knows? I just wish it would hurry up and start and get it over with.

Tina
07-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Terry has started a new July weigh-in thread!