General chatter - I can get back on track - FINALLY!

cbmare
06-04-2007, 12:47 PM
I didn't take any of my exercise videos with me when I went to spend the final days with my mom. Good thing, too. She didn't have a dvd player.

I didn't workout during that time and quite frankly, I wasn't concerned about losing weight. I figured 1 of 3 things would happen. (gain, lose or stay the same). I don't know how, but I managed to lose 1/2 lb and about 1/4 inch from my bicep. No gains in inches. Everything pretty much stayed the same.

I've started my morning exercise dvds again. My body sure feels different when I begin my day with some sort of exercise.

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts, hugs, prayers, etc. It means a lot to get all those from people I could pass on the street and not know you.

We have such a caring community here.

Slashnl
06-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Glad to see you back here, Mare. You've been through a lot. I'm glad you can start taking care of yourself now. You are a great daughter!

lizziness
06-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Welcome back!

I agree - now is a good time to start taking care of yourself and reflecting on your needs. It's good to see you posting again. :)

sirak
06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
It's good to see you again !:hug:
I am glad to hear that you are back at doing your workouts.
Take it easy for a week or so and ease back into it. It's no fun to strain something.
see ya around the boards,
Karis