South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 10:44 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default A Diet Ally!

Sort of a Sunday **SNORK** but true.

I have a diet ally! It was Hershey's day to attend Church. She was sleeping soundly under the pew when I went up to the altar for Communion. When I came back, she was gone. There she was at the back finishing off the banana cake with cream cheese icing that Frances had brought to have with our after Church coffee! Not a crumb was left or the oblong cake which Frances had cut up and put out on paper plates. It's a good thing our congregation has a sense of humour!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I like your dog!
Old 06-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Well, bless her heart, did she explain to the congregation that her MAMA never keeps cake at home anymore and she had to seize the opportunity while she could?

My daughter's dog did that several years ago. I was cooking a HUGE Christmas breakfast since my kids would be scattering here and there for the day. The breakfast included works..Bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, grits, hashbrowns, Mimosas etc

I was cooking the bacon and had finished one pound and was getting ready to put the second lb on that was in a plate on the counter. When I turned around, Francis the cocker spanial was licking his face and had very greasy ears. He was a big cocker, but I had no idea that he could stand on his hind legs and reach the counter. I wanted to kill him but all I could do was laugh. I howled and everyone ran in to see Francis looking sheepish. After that we called hime "Sir Francis Bacon"!
Old 06-04-2007, 08:07 AM   #4  

My dog is a total food thief, too!! LOL
Old 06-04-2007, 11:35 AM   #5  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

OMG Hannah my dog is into carbs... she steals bread by the loaf and eats it... leaves the plastic bag in her crate..

how cool are dogs....
Old 06-04-2007, 08:50 PM   #6  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

Forgive my newness .... but is Hershey a service dog, or do you have one major pet-lovin' congregation there?
Closed Thread