Old 06-01-2007, 12:38 PM   #1  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Exclamation WATP ~~ June Daily Check In

Hello all you beautiful walkers! This is the thread for people who use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds! Feel free to stop by and report your walks and progress toward your goals! Or if you just want to ask a question, we're here for you!!!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:41 PM   #2  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies ~~ Sorry I've been MIA, but have had lots going on for the past two weeks with the end of the school year. My daughter has had several different banquets and awards ceremonies to attend, but it has been fun and enjoyed them all. Last night at the Night Of Excellence awards, she was awarded with three more scholarships and we're very proud of her. This morning I weighed in at 224 so atleast I'm not gaining any weight, but with the horrible hot weather we've been having, my appetite hasn't been as big. Hope all of you have a great Friday!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Michelle, "horrible hot weather" - no way!!! I love Oregon's weather this past week. I hear next week will be cooler. Congrats to your daughter. You must be so proud!!!!

I did .7 mile jogging and 1.3 walking on the treadmill and the road this morning. I don't remember the May walking totals, but I do the jogging - I jogged on the treadmill for 9 miles. To me that's amazing. :0
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:15 PM   #4  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Hey ladies, Ive also been MIA for the past week or so, I took a trip back to my hometown to visit my family, needless to say had lots of junk food and no exercise. So tomorrow Ill be back on track with my diet and exercise!
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:38 AM   #5  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone....I think I only posted on this thread once last month so im going to try to keep up with it this month! I bought the 5 mile advanced WATP a couple of weeks ago! Hoping to do that one more and more!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 218/200.6/140

Height: 5.3

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread. I have been doing Leslie for about a month now. At work I do one mile walk with friends, and at home I do a two mile walk. I rented it from netflix to try it out, before I buy it. Leslie has so many videos out that it is hard to choose.
What is everyones favorite?
Summersweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:39 PM   #7  
Lifelong Journey Member

Summer, my favorite is the 4 mile Walk Slim or the 1 mile Jog. Currently I'm not doing any because the side steps and some of the other moves are aggraving my knee. Walk and jogging on the treadmill and the road doesn't so I'm doint those.

Today a 2 mile road walk and I'll swim 1/4 mile in a little bit as it's supposed to thunderstorm again this afternoon.

Marie
Old 06-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #8  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default I'm finally getting back on track

As many of you know, I went home to be with my mom during her final days. I'm glad I did. However, I didn't get in any workout time while I was there. I restarted after I got home.

Today I did 2 miles of the 5 mile advanced. My body sure feels better when I start my mornings with something like these videos.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #9  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Hello, ladies! I'm still not walking (and I know I should). Getting ready for this trip is taking up much of my spare time! Between making appointments and GOING to other appointments (and then there's the last-minute shopping), I just don't have much time. I'm hoping for at least a mile tonight. DD has a softball game and DH and DS will be at Scouts until 9, so I should be able to do something. Just have to find the motivation!

Have a great week!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:11 PM   #10  
Lifelong Journey Member

mare, it's wonderful to see you and I'm so sorry about the passing of you dear mother. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

I did .7 miles jogging and 1.3 miles walking on the treadmill before work and 1/4 mile swimming.

Some kid at a school (I work in the district office) wasn't paying attention as I was walking by, jumped and twirled into me and pulled back my pinkie toenail (was wearing sandals). It hurts like the dickens. It drew blood. He did apologize and I hobbled off without saying anything because I truly wanted to swear. I thought I did good by clenching my teeth. So this evening I tried to put on my tennis shoes and just couldn't. My slippers are hurting it. So you all have any idea how I can walk/jog tomorrow???? I'm thinking I could exercycle with the sandals on. I guess I truly am an exercise addict.
Marie
Old 06-05-2007, 07:20 AM   #11  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

I did 2 mile walk with her lastnight, then the night before I did a 3 mile walk with the firm band! And, im probably going to do the 5 mile challange walk tonight!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #12  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Good morning! I HAD to share my good news with my WATP friends! I LOST 1.2 pounds since last week! It motivated me to go do a formal fitness walk, which I haven't done in 2 weeks! I chose the 1 mile Express, since I need to ease back into it.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:04 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi
I did the 4 mile walk slim hoping to get in the pool this afternoon I am meeting my family at the track around 630pm

Mare Glad to see you back I am thinking of you at this time

Marie Ouch! yes I would say use your sandels unless you had an old pair of sneakers you could cut the top part out

Hope you all have a great day
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:19 AM   #14  
Lifelong Journey Member

Morning all, this morning I got the nail clippers out and cut the nail off. Hence I can wear shoes. So I took the doggies out for a 2 mile walk before work. Thoroughly chilled me and I'm still shivering. Right now I have 2 sweaters on, a blanket over my lap and my space heater on full blast. I am getting a little warmer. It misted a bit and was 45 degrees. I wasn't dressed properly. But the doggies were thrilled when I left for work since they got to do something that we've never done before I leave for work.

Michele, great news on the loss. Amazing how a little positive can get you on track.

TTYL.
Marie
Old 06-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #15  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I did 3 miles of the 5 mile advanced this morning.

Marie, have you put ice on your toe? Cutting the nail is probably the best idea so far. However, you might want to put some ice on it to keep any swelling down. Good luck. I thought the northwest was having a heat wave? Sure doesn't sound like it from your post.

Michele, what great news! Congrats!
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote