UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/141/135

Unhappy Back again

I'm back after about 8 months

Ok Lets get the embarrassing bit out of the way. I successfully lost 7 stone last year on LL reaching my target weight last September. I maintained that weight upto last December and i was so proud of myself.I suffer from PCOS and was even having regular periods for the first time in my life , reach is good when you're trying to have a baby.

Anyway through a mixture of nieveity and smugness (that i wouldn't put on any weight) i now find myself 3 1/2 stone heavier. Dr's have never told me to stay clear of certan food stuffs with the PCOS and i'm a chocoholic which is a massive no -no. And to top it all my periods have stopped which is when it dawned on me that if i didn't do something about it i was going to end up putting all that hard work to waste and my dream of motherhood out of reach.

So here i am. Can't afford to go back on LL so have chosen the CD, which i have been on for 5 days , losing 8lbs . I have leant a hard lesson that the real hard works once you're reached your target, and you have to work at it for life. This time i'm going to do a lot of research about what i can eat as a PCOS sufferer and in general.

THanks for hearing my story and hope that my story help others not to make the same mistake.
WilderHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #2  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Well done on that brilliant loss WH...as for gaining back three and a alf, look at you alaready getting 7lbs down... don't beat yourself up luv...we're all here for you... Welcome back
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 11st13lbs/11st13lbs/10st

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

Well done for getting yourself back on track if you think about it you have lost a seventh of the weight you put back on already! I am back again cos I have piled my weight back on again and a bit more! I am so rubbish at dieting I do well for a couple of weeks then I am back on the slippery slope of takeaways and wine! I seriously need some willpower from somewhere and a big kick up the bum!!!!
tracyj69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:58 PM   #4  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

So basically you're now 4 stone lighter than you were at the beginning of last year? That's fantastic. I know you've been lighter but you've checked yourself before you put it all back on and you're well on your way. I'll be watching your progress with interest. I have two friends (sisters) who both have PCOS and both are heavily overweight. I want to be able to show them someone on the site who succeeded and I reckon that's going to be you.
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote