Old 05-31-2007, 11:39 PM   #1  
Mindy

S/C/G: 295/279/130

Height: 5' 2"

Default Oh Memorial Day...

Well this memorial day my husband and I took a few more days since I started a new job this week and wanted a little more time before I went to the new place. Well let's just say that the healthier eating habits suffered a little bit this weekend and not much exercise was done (with the exception of walking around malls shopping and Disneyland). And well let's just say that I'm happy for a since of normalcy, which to me is working, going to the gym at lunch and making lunches and dinners for us both. I never relaized how making a weekly dinner menu at the beginning of the week helps us to stay on track, but it really does. But the new job is great and lot of stress I was having is gone , now I just need to get back into the swing of life .
mindydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:34 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Morning Mindy!

Its amazing how comforting our daily routines are to us isn't it? I love knowing that every work day it is so much easier for me to stay OP. Weekends are harder, but doable.

Don't worry about Memorial Day weekend. Its water under the bridge. Besides you would be surprised how many miles you probably logged walking around Disneyland and the mall. I wear a pedometer and am logging about 8500-9000 steps per day this week. My goal for the Fall will be to break 10000!!

Best of luck with your new job!

Last edited by Torister; 06-01-2007 at 09:10 AM.
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:30 AM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Hi Mindy!

Like children, adults thrive on routine too! I make a menu before going grocery shopping. - I spend less money this way too!

Good Luck with the new job!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote