South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #1  
B Easy

S/C/G: 188/167/140

Height: 5'2"

Default not feeling anything

okay so I am in my final hours of Day 3 on Phase 1, I have drank a lot of water, ate food that was suggested in the book and online, have gone for walks and runs and still feel nothing is changing or anything...From what I read alot of people are seeing results right away. i know that everyones results are different but I am losing to the power of cake!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

! BACK AWAY FROM THAT CAKE!!! The 3rd day is the hardest, and you're almost over it, so don't let your efforts go to waste. Most of us don't see results until the end of the first week, so try not to get discouraged, daoriginalbridy. Once you see those pounds and inches start coming off, you'll be so happy that you didn't give in to temptation. It'll all be worth it.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:29 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Cottage is 100% right. Think of that cake as pure "poison"...it really is! That stuff is just evil! Yuck..patooey! (I know I sound like some "health nut") but after a while you will think the same way. Until I started SB, I usually baked something every day..cakes, brownies, cookes etc..full of butter, white flour and tons of sugar. I promise you I don't even want or crave that junk anymore. I was a serious sugar addict...big time!

Your mind set and body will really change if you stick to it. You can do it! If you crave something sweet, try the fudsicle/peanut butter/cool whip "peanut butter cup". It is REALLY satisfying and will help you avoid "poison".
Old 05-30-2007, 09:47 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

DOB, Cottage is exactly right! The 3rd day is the hardest...I think of it as our addiction's last ditch effort. It knows that if it doesn't get us to eat that cake, it's going to looooooooose. Ha!!! Don't let it get the upper hand. Leave the house, chew tons of SF gum, do whatever it takes to get you away from that cake (is it in your house??? Throw it out! Dump nasty stuff on top of it so you aren't interested in digging it out of the trash...or get a family member to eat it! )

Some people take 5 days to detox...some take 4. But at the end of the first week, you'll start seeing huge results--if for nothing else, in the way you feel about food. You simply won't crave any more! : It's the best feeling ever!!!

I'm redoing P1 this week, so I feel your pain. But Femme is right--the PB cup definitely helps.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:53 PM   #5  
B Easy

S/C/G: 188/167/140

Height: 5'2"

Ok ok, I tell you yesterday was a pure test, my DBF ate some see's candie in front of me and I came sooooooooo close, also today at work we had a meeting and they ordered sandwhiches and I only ate the Turkey and Lettuce and Cucumbers. and let me tell you that PB CUP was TOO DIE FOR! omg that was soooooooooo good.

Thank you guys, for some reason I am doing the walks drinking the water, I am actually not eating big portions and feel nothing. Hopefully i start to see it.

has anyone heard of the Diet Coke Cake? I def think its not legal but man would i sure love to have some
Old 05-31-2007, 06:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

dbo, you and cake are like me and ice cream! That Diet Coke Cake is definitely not SB friendly. but when you get to Phase 2, Beachgal has a pretty good recipe for Incredible Chocolate Cake w/Peanutbutter Icing posted in the Phase 2 Desserts that you might want to try. After you make the cake, cut it into individual servings and wrap and freeze them.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:34 PM   #7  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

coming in late... just keep on going.. it takes a while for some...
Old 05-31-2007, 05:18 PM   #8  
Liz

S/C/G: 307/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

I've been on the beach for almost two lbs and lost 27 lbs. It will change your food cravings, you just need to hang in there for a few more days. I used to eat a sonic blast everyday. I don't even miss them anymore. You can do it...
Closed Thread