WW Clubs and Groups - Fab & Fit 40's And 50's! #185

View Full Version : Fab & Fit 40's And 50's! #185

Jenny523
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone,
Happy Memorial Day~ with thoughts of and prayers for all the members of the armed forces, past and present. Peace.

Dianne,
You're doing great! Mondays are difficult, why have that hanging over your head as well, right? Hope the bowling was fun! :yikes: You're a brave woman.

Susan,
I love brats also, but as you said, the points are so high! You're doing so well. Good choice on the tomatoes. I'm waiting very impatiently for the home-grown ones. We got an early start and our garden is doing great.

Zoe,
:hb: :balloons: Happy Birthday!!! (belated)
Hope it was happy! :gift: :queen:
You are in my thoughts as you deal with your Mom's illness. So much information is an overload to begin with when dealing with a serious illness. Multiple drs. compounds it. You've got a good outlook and I hope you keep you chin up. Enjoy each day and I love what you said, that you'll talk to her tomorrow. :hug:

Es,
Chin up and don't be hard on yourself. You and I are in this together. Let's make good food choices this week, ok? :strong: WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Terri,
How's your summer going? If I'm not mistaken , your kids are out of school already, aren't they?

I'm beat, we got a LOT accomplished this weekend.
The guest room had been out of control, with switching over the winter to summer clothes, as well as sorting thru all the outgrown toys that are there from the boys, as well as trying to re-arrange the room to accomodate the treadmill. Not to mention trying to pack it all up in order to drywall, paint and decorate it! I'm hoping to have that room finished by the end of summer :lol:

The pool is OPEN!!! Grab your suits and come on over! :sunny: Well, the water is a bit cold, but in a week or so, we'll be in it. :crossed: Joe worked most of Saturday and again this morning on it. but it's worth it.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Sandy, where are you? Hope you're out in your garden. How's your Mom?

have a great week~
Jen

dpadro
05-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Jen - I have to tell you this, because I was cracking up. I read the part in your post when you said I was a brave woman (re:taking 5 grandchildren bowling) and right after that I read "I love brats too" - somehow I missed the Susan part and went straight to that - so....I thought you were calling my grandchildren brats :lol3: I laughed for a good 5 mins. But, yes, we did have a great time! Yesterday, I got a call from Alana asking me if I wanted to help paint her new apt. - I had hoped to relax yesterday, but I couldn't say no to my girl:hug: Actually it was fun. She actually painted her walls in the dining room - Mango (looked like Pepto Bismal exploded all over the walls :p - but I wisely said it was beautiful.

Great going on attacking your guest room. I have a room like that, but its called "Justin's" room, lol.
I'm gonna grab my suit and come right over to your pool, lol - enjoy it.

Well, I gotta get back to work - but hi to everyone :wave: Be back later or tomorrow.

Princess1122
05-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Just stopping by for a quick hello... W/I was not what I wanted on Saturday... up .6 not sure what happened but I will figure it out...

My everyone sounds so busy...

Have a great day all!

Jenny523
05-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Dianne!
That is too funny :rofl: I had the giggles for quite a while after reading your post. I'm not even going to defend myself because you know what my intent was! Alana's dining room sounds very up to date. Those type of colors are so popular now. When you referred to the Pepto-Bismol color, I had a flash-back to an apt. we had; we painted the bathroom a bright shade of pink and Joe kept on saying it looked like Pepto-Bismol :lol: I'm sure she loves it.

Susan,
I know you're not sweating the minor gain. Don't forget muscle weighs more....all the exercise could be the factor?

Very warm here today, and muggy/humid. We had plans to work in the gardens, but are both vegging after a busy work day. :shrug:

HI :wave: ES, TERRI, SANDY, ZOE, RUTH!

~Jen

Princess1122
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Just a quick drop by...

Jen: Yup, it could be the exercise and then again my TOM arrived on Sunday so that could be it also... not a great time for it to arrive as my anniversary was Monday but what can you do... mother nature has a mind of her own.

Hope all is well with everyone... sure sounds like everyone is busy and doing lots of summer things... so glad the warm weather has arrived... like Jen said, it is hot here...

Take care!
Susan

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! We just a new pc. We didn't have one for awhile. Britts had her laptop but I don't like using those. I did a little but not much.
I MISS EVERYONE!!!
I missed some birthdays. Es, Zoe and Jen! :bday2you: :bday2you: :bday2you: :gift: :gift: :celebrate: :celebrate: :woo: :woo:

Hope you had great days.
Congrats Es on David's engagement. WOW!!!! That is so cool!

I am so sorry I haven't been around. The kids got out last Friday. Brandon got braces today. He is late getting them on a little late (he will be a junior) because his teeth wouldn't come in. He isn't to happy but he'll be ok. :dizzy: Brandon is getting his license next week. :dizzy:
Bradley will be a fresman in the Fall and Brittany will be a senior in college.
Time sure flies.
We are traveling to Ohio at the end of June and we will take Tanner for the first time. We will also have Bosco. Bruce said "I wanted to go on vacation not a safari." :lol:

I am so glad to be able to come back. CONGRATS on all the losses.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Terri

Zoe
06-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Well ladies, it's Saturday, my WI day and I didn't go AGAIN. I mean, my intention was to go since I haven't been there in 5 weeks and have been SO off my program with all that has been going on with my Mom. Stress has gotten the better of me and my eating so I am sure that I've gained that 10 pounds I lost and added a few more on. :(

That said, I AM back on track and will be at my WW meeting next Saturday. Nothing major going on that I would need to eat like I was grazing.

Today we are having a family portrait(s) done. Greg and I, Jenna and Jim, my son Christian and of course, Miss Rylea. It's going to be outdoors and I am forcing them all to wear the same color......they hate it! :lol: The photographer suggested darker colors and no sleeveless shirts/blouses/dresses. We are wearing khaki pants and black shirts. I saw these colors on a photo they had on their website and it looked great. Of course I would have rather had jeans and no shoes but they would never have gone for that! We're doing this at 5:30 tonight. That is when, in their expert opinion, the lighting is best for photos. That and 9am in the morning. So that is our plan for today, then out for dinner for Greg's birthday which was yesterday. He wants to go to some BBQ place so I am going to have chicken and try to stay away from the fattening stuff.

Jen ~ we've been using our pool too. It's been hot but so much rain here. It's sunny now and I can only hope it lasts for tonights photos.

Susan ~ don't worry about the .6 - I'm sure it will be gone in a blink of an eye. :)

Terri ~ glad to see you back again

Hi Dianne, Sandy (how's your mom?), Es, and Ruth

decemberdianne
06-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Hello my buddies:

Terri! - so good to hear from you again. My goodness, your family is growing in leaps and bounds! I remember when Britts was 14! What happened? lol

ZoeGirl - With everything going on with your mom, its no surprise that you haven't been on program. You'll get back, don't worry. :hb: to Greg. The family portrait sounds cool - hope the weather holds out. Is miss Rylea wearing khaki pants and a black shirt too?

Susan - How was wi today? You probably lost that .6 right away. You're doing great.

Hey Jen - have you been in the pool this weekend?

Amiga, how are you doing? How is David and his fiance? Still getting married in 2009?

Hi Sandy and Ruthie, hope you guys are well.

I had my wi today and I'm down 1 more lb. for a total of 7. :carrot: Feeling good. Went to help Alana and Sal in the new apartment and that was my exercise for today, lol. Tomorrow the University has commencement and its in the city. I wish I didn't have to go, but then I'm happy when I get that extra $450 for the day, lol. Its just such a long day.

Well, gotta get to bed, leaving early tomorrow morning. Have a great Sunday everyone. Talk to you's soon.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-day/yinyang02/lb/159.5/145/152.5/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Princess1122
06-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Morning all! Crazy weather here... one day it is hot and the next it is rainy and cold... 57 degrees here this morning!

The scale it just not moving down for me right now... I have lowered my points since I am sitting right on the line that would bump me down another point anyway... you would think that losing one point a day would not be a big deal but it is... oh well, I am heading back to the gym and start doing the elliptical more often in hopes that will help get me going again...

I have to run but have a great day all!
Susan

Princess1122
06-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Just stopping by to see what is going on with everyone... went to the gym last night and did some time on the elliptical... it was some long hard miles but I felt much better when I was done... I am really keeping track of what I am eating and am hoping to see the scale start going down again... I feel like I am stuck so I needed to really be honest with myself and now I realize it is my fault, the lack of strong cardio and too many un-journaled snacks has been my downfall.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Susan

Jenny523
06-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Susan,
It's great that you're recognizing what you need to improve upon. You continue to succeed, irregardless of what the scale says! :carrot:

Dianne,
Congrats on the loss! :cp: You're doing very well. Is Alana's apt. relatively close to where you live?
I was spoiled, Joey's "bachelor" apt. was about 7 miles away. Now that he and Iliana have an apt. in Chicago, they're about 20. I know that is not much, but it's more!

Terri,
I was beginning to worry about where you were! :yikes: When did your kids grow up so quickly? Isn't it amazing? But, of course, WE are not aging :rofl:

Zoe,
The family portrait sounds wonderful. I like your choice of clothing colors. That planning can make the picture look awesome.
A belated Happy Birthday to Greg! :hb:

Es,
How's everything? I miss you!

Sandy,
:wave: HI!! Hope all is well.

We were able to get our first swim in on Saturday. It felt so GOOD! to be back in the water. I'm considering taking aqua-exercise classes during the coming winter at our local park district. It is so easy on my knees to exercise in the water.

Has anyone watched Pirate Master on CBS? The first episode was last Thursday. One of the contestants on it is named Louie, from New Jersey...he's an uncle of a guy I work with. Louie was gone for 16 weeks, but is not allowed to divulge the outcome, much like Survivor. Check it out!

take care,
Jen

decemberdianne
06-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Hi everyone:

Susan - great going on the eliptical training - sounds tough. Its good that you can recognize what you're doing or not doing and then you can fix it. I think we all have the case of "blt's" (bites, licks and tastes) that we don't always count and I know in my case they can certainly add up. I'm sure you'll see a difference.

Jen - Alana lives about 15 mins away - not bad. Eventually, they'll probably buy a house in New Jersey, but that's still better than North Carolina!

It must have felt wonderful to get into that pool. Have Brandon and Matthew been in yet? Sounds like a good idea to join those aqua-exercise classes. I love the water. Next month willie and I are going upstate to stay in a cabin for a week. Not really roughing it even though its a campground "resort", lol. It has 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc. That's my kind of "camping", lol. They have a great pool too. We've been going there since the kids were little. Now the grandchildren are enjoying it. Lisa and Mike are renting a cabin there also and Sal & Alana are going to stay with us for a few days as well. Darren & family may come up over the weekend we're there. It should be fun.

ZoeGirl - How did the photo shoot go - Did Ms. Rylea like having her portrait done?

Hi Es, Terri, Sandy, and Ruthie :wave: Hope you guys are doing well.

I will talk to you's soon.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-day/yinyang02/lb/159.5/145/152.5/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Princess1122
06-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Morning all!

Jen: The pool sounds wonderful! My last house had a very nice in-ground pool and boy do I miss that! Have a great time and I think that the winter water sports sounds like a great idea for you... I used to do them when I had my YMCA membership and I really enjoyed them and I felt that they added a great amount of value to my routine.

Dianne: Yep, those little bits really do add up and it is a hard habit to break... at least for me it seems to be... LOL.

Well I went to the gym again last evening before my pilates class and got in another 3 miles on the elliptical... I have another pilates class this evening and am going to try and take a walk on my lunch break today... it is supposed to hit 90 degrees so I am not so sure how far I will make it... LOL. Doing pilates two nights in a row is not a great idea but I had to reschedule my regular Saturday class due to my DH company picnic and this was about the only day I could fit it in. But doing it back to back does not give my muscles time to heal and that can lead to inflammation but I am still praying for a good W/I on Saturday morning... It would just be a huge boost to me if I could break down into the 170's. I am really journaling, doing cardio, and the pilates so I will just keep at it, it will pay off eventually!

Have a happy day all!
Susan

Princess1122
06-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Morning all, just a quick drop by to see what is going on with everyone... I am disappointed that the scale is not moving but I will be at W/I tomorrow no matter what... I just hope a miracle happens between now and then... LOL.

Well I have to fly but have a great weekend!
Susan

decemberdianne
06-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Good morning all:

Well, I hit a snag today at wi - I'm up 1 lb :yikes: But, I can tell you I wasn't too surprised since I had a bad eating week and to top that off I didn't walk one night this week. So, you could say I got my just desserts (pun intended).:p So, I just have to do better this week and hope to lose that darn lb.

Susan - how did your wi go? I know you've been working your butt off exercising this past week. Good luck.

How is everyone else doing? The weather is kind of strange here in NY - they predicted 90 degrees yesterday and it certainly did not get that high and then there was a mist going on and it was cool when I left work. Guess its the whole "global warming" thing.

Alana and I are getting pedicures today - this will be my first ever! I just never thought it too cool for someone to be touching my feet (except for Willie of course, lol). But Alana raves about getting one, so I'm gonna try it.

I hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-day/yinyang02/lb/159,5/145/153.5/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Zoe
06-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Well Ladies, I FINALLY went to WW today and weighed in. It wasn't pretty. :mad: I can't say I'm surprised either because I've been so stressed over my mom's health and I am such a stress eater. Anyway, I went today so that I can get back on track. I'm up.....up BIG but I'm ready to be eating right again.

Also this morning was our Homeowners Associations Chinese Plant Exchange which was held on the lawns of my neighbor and I. It was fun but WAY hot. It's definitely swimming weather today.

Well, that's it for now. I have to go to Lowes and/or Home Depot for a few things, then home and work in the yard. Jumping in the pool inbetween working is a must. :)

I hope everyone is well today and I will talk to you's soon

Hi all!
You are all doing great.
Zoe,
Stick with us and we cam all do this again. Life sure gets in the way.
Keep us posted about your mom. When do you get the famliy portrait back?
I want to see it.

Jen,
Glad you are enjoying the water. Is that Pirate show like Survivor? That is so interesting about your co-workers uncle. I'll remeber his name. We aren;t aging just the kids are. :lol:

Dianne,
Hope you enjoyed the pedicure. How was it? Have fun "roughing" it.

Susan,
The scale will start moving. You are getting so healthy with the exercise.

I have been doing well as of late. I lost 4 last week. I have been staying the same for about a month and now it is starting to go down. We are going to Ohio in 2 weeks. We are taking Tanner for the first time. We will see how it goes. Bruce is trying to talk me out of it but I am determined to try it. A lot of people want to see him and they will help us if we want to go somewhere. Bosco is going to but he always does. He stay with my mom's cat and is no trouble. It is easier with cats cause they have their litter box.
Gotta run and take one of the boys somewhere.
TTYL,
Terri

Princess1122
06-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Well... W/I was just plain ugly on Saturday... I was up 2.4 and as far as I can tell I did everything right... they suggested that I eat my AP and put back the one point that I had taken away since I had not been losing and was so close to dropping one I just went ahead and dropped my daily points by one thinking that it would help... it didn't!

I am still on track and will not give up, I will just try their suggestions and keep on going...

Went for a long bike ride with my DH on Sunday, we had a great time and discovered a huge national park that we knew was there but had never been to and we did not know how wonderful it was... we will be going back many times I think :D

I sure hope everyone had a better W/I then I did and have a great day!
Susan

dpadro
06-11-2007, 04:44 PM
hi guys:

ZoeGirl - Great going on getting back to ww. :bravo: Now just try to look forward.

Susan - I'm thinking that your loss for all the hard work you've been doing will show up next week. I remember that happening sometimes, where you do everything right and there's no loss or even a gain and then the next week, the loss shows up. Also, as I think someone mentioned before, could you be gaining muscle? Just a thought. You are doing great though!

Terri - congrats on the 4 lbs. loss - WOW!!! That's fantastic. I must say the pedicure was a little strange for me - I know it sounds crazy, but it just seems like an intimate thing to me, lololol :p I especially did not like the messaging of the legs, lol - Alana thinks I'm nuts! But the overall finished product is very nice and looks good with sandals. Also, my feet feel softer. I guess I'll do it again some time.

I'm hoping to lose the 1 lb. I gained from last week. Have to get back to walking with Willie. I'm not too worried though, because this is not a race, this is an every day life experience. So, if I gain a lb., I'll just lose it next time, that's how I'm thinking. I'm just not gonna worry about every ounce put on, because I have to do this all the time. I'm still feeling great that I've lost 6 lbs. I mean what's the alternative? I could have gained that much easily if I didn't get back on track.

Hi Jen, Es, Ruthie and Sandy. Talk to you's soon.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-day/yinyang02/lb/159.5/145.0/153.5/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Hugs,
Dianne

Princess1122
06-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Morning all!

Well I took last night off... skipped pilates class, skipped a walk, skipped it all. I went home and made some chicken salad out of leftover grilled chicken from the weekend, made a sandwich and pretty much went to bed... I just felt soooo tired that I almost felt ill, if that makes any sense. But, it did me some good because I feel much better today, I felt bad blowing off a class that was paid for but I really needed the time off...
I brought my work out clothing with me to work today and will go to the gym on my way home and get some time in on the elliptical machine, maybe work on my upper body a bit and then head home and hopefully get another good nights sleep. I don't sleep very well, normally am up a bunch in the night and sometimes it just takes it toll on me, like last night.

Dianne: I am hoping that is the case... I am getting pretty discouraged as I have been gaining and loosing the same 2-3 pounds for months now. Guess I need to take stock and see what I am doing wrong. BTW, I felt the same way before my first pedicure but I really enjoyed it and wish I could go more often! But I tend to do them myself at home to save $$$ but I enjoy them more when I don't have to do the work LOL!

Terri: have a great time in Ohio! We will be in that state over the next few months also to go to Red's games that my husband has asked for his fathers day present... he is from there and is like a little kid when we go back, you know how it is, when you get to eat the food and visit the places that you grew up around, he is too cute to watch!

Zoe: Major congrats on going back to WW, the first time is never pretty but it gets better, the hardest part is behind you now! Way to go!

Jen: How are you doing? How is everything going with the pool? It is supposed to get hot this week so I would imagine that you will be using it!

Have a great day all!
Susan

Susan,
Great job. Glad you took those clothes with you.

Dianne,
I know how you feel about pedicures but I bet it does feel good now.
I love your attitude. You are so right about you will lose it. This is for the rest of our lives. We will do it.

Susan,
That is so cool about the park. ENJOY!!!!!
Cincinnatti is beautiful. I love the river front. We stayed at the Embassy Suites when we went there. It is on the Kentucky side. I love Kings Island. I grew up there at that amusement park. I love the Beast.
I want to go on Son of Beast. That was just built a few years ago.
I grew up a Pirate Fan though. Never liked the Reds. They were our rivals.
I saw Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Morgan from the Reds play many times. It was fun.

Well,
My youngest is mad and sad right now. They won't let him in the pool downtown cause he isn't 15 (He is 14 and 1/4, Wouldn't listen to me) and I can go sign a waiver but his friend's mom won't come down so he is on his way home.
I will take him next time. Poor thing. He'll live. :lol:
Luv you guys,
Terri

Princess1122
06-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Terri: Was the Embassy Suites very far from the Great American Ball Park and how pricey was it?

I went to Pilate's last night and have my work out clothing with me again today... We did some fish on the grill with rice and carrots on the side... pretty good meal for a hot summer night... I headed to bed early...

DH and I are going horseback riding with friends this weekend, should be a great time, lots of laughter I am sure as none of us are graceful folk!

Susan

Princess1122
06-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Happy Friday all!

I am hoping for a great W/I tomorrow... keeping my fingers and toes crossed LOL.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Susan

Susan,
The kids walked across the bridge to the ball park and Brittany and I went to the river boat and ate. It was close. As for the cost I am not sure. Bruce was there on business so NASA paid for it. We didn't use the car except
when I took the kids to the Cincinnati zoo. We stayed for 4 days.
Good luck at weigh-in tomorrow. :crossed:

Bradley is going to scout camp on Sunday. I will miss him. He will be gone 6 days. Brandon is helping at band camp (day only) all week. It will be quiet during the day. Brittany will be home but she is quiet. :lol:

TTYL,
Terri

Zoe
06-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Just popping in here for a moment to say hello :wave: I was off today but SO busy. I will be back tomorrow AFTER the big weigh in. :crossed:

talk to you's then

Zoe
06-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Happy Saturday ladies!

Well, my WI went well. I mean, even though I went BACK to WW last Saturday, I didn't really START the program until Wednesday.
So when they said that I lost 3.2 lbs, I was excited beyond any belief and dancing for joy!!! :carrot: :cb: :carrot: Needless to say, this has given me a little boost and I'm ready to tackle this thing head on. :D

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far.

:grouphug: to everyone :grouphug:

decemberdianne
06-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Hi everyone:

Congrats ZoeGirl on your 3.2 lb. lost - great job :bravo: I know that inspires you to keep going.

Susan - how did wi go this week?

I did lose the 1 lb. today that I gained last week, so I'm happy.

Tomorrow, we're going to Lisa's for a barbecue. The weather is supposed to be hot.

Hi to Jen, Terri, Es, Sandy and Ruthie.

Happy Father's day to all the dads - hope you all have a great day with your hubbies!

Will be back soon.

Hugs,
Dianne

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE MEN IN YOUR LIVES!!!

Congrats to you Zoe and Dianne. Let's keep this losing train going!!!!!
Bradley left for camp! :( I won't see him until Saturday! We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger yesterday for Fathers Day and we sat outside on the patio and listened to 2 guys sing and they sounded so good! The one sounded like Garth Brooks. Brittany, Brandon and Bruce said that to me and none heard the other say it. I could have listened to them all night. This patio is a central place with a fountain and caters to 4 big restaurants that sit around it. It was so relaxing.
We are going to eat out tonight but I will be careful.

Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Terri

Princess1122
06-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Happy Monday all!

Well W/I went great for me on Saturday... down 4.6 lbs which puts me in the 170's and for a total of 45 lbs lost... I was so happy I was ready to cry... the hard work is paying off... there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel and it is about 25 more lbs away :D Then I will head into the maintenance tunnel and I guess spend the rest of my life there but that is ok with me!

I will come back later and get caught up but I have to run for now.

Have a happy day all!
Susan

dpadro
06-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Susan - I knew it!!! Congrats, what a great loss! I know you are doing the :carrot: Sometimes it just takes a little longer for the body to show that hard work. I'm very happy for you!

Hi everyone - hope you all had a great weekend and all the daddies/granddaddies enjoyed their day.

Hugs,
Dianne

Princess1122
06-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Morning all!

Well we FINALLY have some rain... we have been so dry that most of the grass is dead... today though... we have rain! Yah!

Nothing new here, pilates last night and to the gym this afternoon after work, the usual :D

How is everyone doing?

Susan

Susan,
WONDERFUL!!!! Knew it was coming. Great job!
It rained here today too. Wish it wasn't over. We need lots more.

CONGRATS,
Terri

Princess1122
06-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Morning all!

Terri: Thanks! I know what you mean about the rain, we need more also, I think they are calling for more this coming weekend for our area... keeping my fingers crossed!

All: Went to the gym last night, did not want to really but I went, did a bit of elliptical and some weights then headed home... it was coney dog night for supper so I got of easy for the cooking part :D

Pilate's class tonight then home for left overs I think so it will be another easy night in the kitchen! Love it!

Susan

dpadro
06-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Susan: What's a coney dog???

Hi everyone:

Weather rainy here in NY too. Last night was beautiful though and Alana and Sal came over to do their laundry and Willie invited them for dinner. We grilled (pork chops) and sat out on the deck. There was a beautiful breeze going on. After that, Willie and I went for our walk. So far, so good this week - I'm hoping for another lb. gone on Sat. :crossed:

Jen - been in the pool lately? :swim:

Hope everyone is doing well.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waBA5EJ/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/waBA5EJ/weight.png
[/url]

Hugs,
Dianne

Princess1122
06-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Dianne: Coney dogs are just basically hotdogs on a bun and you add some kind of a chili sauce, cheese, chopped onions and a bit of mustard... Just dressed up doggies =)

Jenny523
06-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi everyone :wave:

We have been without Internet service since basically around June 1st..it worked sporadically and was completely off for the last 10 days :(
But I'm back!!! :cb: We've switched from dsl to digital cable and all I can say is it had better work :devil: :rofl:

Congrats :cp: :dancer: to Susan, Dianne and Terri on the losses!!

Have to run, just wanted to say HI to all...Es, Sandy, Zoe, Janie, Ruthie, how are you all???

luv,
Jen

Princess1122
06-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Happy Monday all!

It rained here all weekend long so no outside activities for us, but since we really needed it I will not complain... too much :D

I am ready for some sun though.

W/I on Saturday was what I expected since it is that TOM I was up 1.6. No worries and I will just keep chugging along.

How is everyone doing?

dpadro
06-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Good morning everyone:

Jen - Welcome back to the internet! Glad you're back with us.

Susan - You're right, can't worry about every little lb. or you'll go crazy. You're doing great.

I lost 1 lb. this week for a total of 8 lbs. Lisa and my challenge was to lose 10 lbs. by June 30th. I'm sure I won't lose 2 lbs. by next week, but that's okay. I'm happy with the 8 lbs. lost. Next week I start vacation for 2 weeks and Willie and I are going camping starting Thursday (he want's to be in the city for the 4th of July fireworks). We'll be upstate for a week. Alana & Sal will join us for a few days and Lisa and family will be there for about 5 days, in a cabin next to us. Darren & family will come up for the day on Friday. It should be fun.

Hi to Terri (are you in Ohio now?), Es, mi amiga, ZoeGirl, Ruthie, Sandy and anyone I've missed. Hope you're all well.

Talk to you's soon - have a great Monday everyone.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waBA5EJ/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/waBA5EJ/weight.png

Hugs,
Dianne

decemberdianne
06-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey forgot to say: I bought a new bathing suit yesterday and was down a size :carrot: felt really good.

Talk to you's later.

Hugs,
Dianne

Princess1122
06-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Dianne: Congrats on the new bathing suit and the new size... I know that made you feel like a million bucks!

All is well here, finally got the yard work done last evening after all the rain we had it looked like a jungle...LOL.

Have a great day all!
Susan

Jenny523
06-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi everyone,
Dianne and Susan...:dancer: keep up the good work, you're doing great!

We're off work next week :D for some r & r. My sister Kathie is up from Arkansas for a few weeks, and her grandchildrens' graduations. She'll wind up her trip by staying with us for a couple of days; it worked out perfectly that I'll be home.

Any plans for the 4th? We don't go anywhere in the summer months since we have the pool. I much prefer the privacy of my yard and know the water's clean :lol: Joe and I will catch our town's fireworks on the night of the 4th, and that's pretty much it.

Have to run, take care!
~Jen

Hi All!

Congrats on the loss Dianne! WTG on the bathing suit too.

Susan that 1.6 will be gone soon!

We are leaving for Ohio tomorrow. Tanner thinks he is going to the kennel. I saw it in his face when he saw the suitcases. He is in for a surprise.

I will be on sporadically.
Good luck and have a great 4th.
Terri

Princess1122
06-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Terri: LOL my girls (dogs) are the same way... they get very flustered when the suitcases come out... we are going to Connecticut in July but my MIL is coming to puppy sit for us so no kennel for them either, I hate to board them as they are all getting up in years and being out of their norm is hard on them... I have three mutts that I love dearly... wish I could take them with me but since we are flying that is not an option. Have a great time in Ohio... we are going there this weekend also... to a Red's game... DH is from there and has big plans to hit all of his favorite eating places... should be a fun time, I am going to pick ONE thing to spurge on... just have not figured out what that ONE thing is yet...LOL.

Jen: Hope you are enjoying your week of R&R... I get mine in July and am eagerly awaiting it... enjoy the pool... Oh how I miss my back yard pool that we had at the old house... would have one again in a minute if I could.

Dianne: have you had a chance to wear your new bathing suit yet? I know the smaller size must be soooooo exciting!!!!!!

I have to run but will check back later on!

Jenny523
06-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Terri,
safe trip to you and have a great time!

Susan,
Our pool is above ground; too much of a luxury to have an in-ground in this part of the country! But I love it. I've been using the foam dumbbells in the water and it's amazing how much of a workout they give!

HI :wave: to everyone.
later,
~Jen

dpadro
06-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Good morning women:

Terri - Have a great time - too cute about Tanner and the suitcases:D He's gonna be real happy when he realizes he's going on a road trip.

Susan - I haven't had a chance to wear the new bathing suit yet, but we are officially on vacation as of this evening and we are going to the beach on Monday. Then we leave on Thursday for upstate, so I'll have plenty of pool time coming next week and after.

Jen - Have a great r & r time next week and enjoy your sister's visit. Have you gone to Arkansas to visit her as well? She just moved there a couple of years ago, right?

Es, amiga - donde estas??? Come on in and say hi. Miss you:hug:

You too ZoeGirl! How's the divine Miss Rylea?

Hi Ruthie and Sandy - how are you's guys?

I can't wait for this day to be over, lolololol! A group of us here at work get together for dinner at Christmas time and once in the summer, so we're going out tonight right after work, and I'm starting my vacation with a bang, lol.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrz2u4B/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wrz2u4B/weight.png

Hugs,
Dianne

Jenny523
06-29-2007, 07:32 PM
:dancer: WHOO HOOO I'm on vacation! :sunny:
Now I can only keep my :crossed: that it gets hot!

Dianne,
Enjoy your time off! You'll look fabulous in that new suit.

Susan,
Where in Indiana do you live? There might not be that much distance between the 2 of us?

This is a small, but major victory for me...I have been eating lunch at work in the lunchroom (which, by the way, is very oppressive, with yucky carpeting and old furniture, remember I work for the government lol) instead of going out. I'm packing WW friendly meals and have been doing well. Always have a book with me, with a dollar bill as a book mark. I stuck it in there one day because I decided I would purchase a package of the peanut M&M's from the vending maching. Well, I've used that dollar as a bookmark for more than a month, and thru two books! I keep telling myself I really don't want the M&M's. And each time I look at that dollar I feel stronger.

Now I just have to try that trick at home in the evenings....sigh...

Hope everyone is well. Es, Sandy, Zoe, Ruth...say HI :wave:
luv,
~Jen

decemberdianne
06-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Jen - that is a major victory, definitely - to go for a month not buying those m&m's - :bravo: I think whatever works is major in our lives, with this struggle we go through everyday, so great job!! Enjoy your vacation.

I lost 1 lb. this week and today's the end of the challenge Lisa & I made. I missed the finish line by 1 lb. - 9 instead of 10, but I'll take it. :carrot:

I got to use my new bathing suit today when little Michael next door asked me to in the pool with him. Had a great time, then we played uno - I had never played that before, it was fun. Don't know yet what we're doing tomorrow after church, but if the weather is good, we'll probably go to the beach.

Hi everyone:wave:

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Dianne

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2sTPEz/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2sTPEz/)

Princess1122
07-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Afternoon all! Just a quick check in to see what is going on. Had a great weekend in Cincinnati... the Red's won... Yah!

Jen: I live in Indianapolis... what area of Ill to you live in?

I have to run... will check back tomorrow.

Jenny523
07-04-2007, 06:39 PM
HAPPY 4TH!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. We've been swimming, a nice warm humid day.
We'll go see our town's fireworks tonight.
Have a great day!
~jen
:swim:

Rios426
07-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Hello my friends:wave:

I've missed you all. I don't know why but my life seems so busy lately.

Jen, I know you're loving this weather. It must be nice to have your very own pool. I know how you feel about privacy & cleanliness. Enjoy every moment. The summer will be over before we know it. I can't believe the stores are getting ready for Fall! Have a fun vacation.:beach:

Dianne, me amiga, congrats on your loss!:carrot: You're on vacation too? I have to catch up. I haven't been here in so long.

Terri, so funny about Tanner. They are too smart. They're just like kids. Say hi to Brittany. How is she?

Susan, how many girls do you have? What breed? I have a Pug & a cat. Sammy & Sadie. They are my babies. Sammy gets alot more attention. He's always with me.

I have been OK. Still having problems with my back. I'm not taking vacation this year because I need the time for my drs. appts. I decided to take every Friday for the month of July instead. I bought Alli but haven't started it yet.

It feels great to be back. I missed you all. I have to go food shopping. It's suppoed to go up to 90 today & humid:flame: We have a pool here in the complex. I'll go there to get some sun. I won't wear a bathing suit. I'll wear a tank top & shorts.:o

Have a nice day my buddies:hug:

Luv u's
Es

Princess1122
07-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Morning all, just a quick check in!

Es: I have three girls, they are all mutts, blk lab mix, chow mix, and a hard to say mix....LOL. They are all getting up there in age, 14,13, & 10... I love them dearly!

Hope all is well with everyone! I went to my first Pilates II class last night... big step up for me as it is much more advanced then my previous classes... but I enjoyed it and am feeling it today...

Have a great day all!
Susan

Susan,
Your dogs sound so cute! My Tanner is a hard to say mix. I love him so much! Bosco is a Savannah cat. So smart! We ate at old favorites too while home. The pizza just isn't as good anywhere else.

Es,
Britts is fine and says HI!!! Tell us how that Alli is. Don't eat over 15 gms of fat (I think that is what it is) they say it can be painful. Hope your back feels better.

Jen,
Love the dollar bill story. Great idea!!!!!! Enjoy that pool!!!!!
I enjoy our jacuzzi at night. I love it. I will use it more during the winter. It gets cold down here but not as much as up there. We have the outside fireplace now so that helps.

We stopprd at Kings Island (right outside Cincinnati) on the way home for 2 nights. We were going to take Tanner to the Park pet center for the day. We walk him every 4 hrs. while there. I was afraid he would bark alot at the hotel. We were going to leave Bosco at the hotel in the bathroom (in case an employee walked in) but the night before the park at about 3:00 a.m. my bedroom door opened, we had a 2 bedroom suite, and Tanner barked and in walked Bosco. By himself. He could open all the doors. Even when they opened in. I was afraid he would work all day on the heavier front door since there is no way to dead bolt it from the outside. We tried all ways to Bosco proof and nothing worked. We ended up taking him to the Park pet center too. He was mad. He went in real fast and turned his head away from us.
He follows me and Tanner around everywhere at home and I guess he wanted to sleep with us.

We had a great time up there. I miss everyone! Kinda glad to be home though. Can relax a little.

TTYL,
Terri

Rios426
07-13-2007, 07:50 AM
TGIF!:dance:

Terri, our pets are just like kids. Too cute & too smart. Alli seems to be working but when I know I'm going out to eat I won't take it. Points Police went half on 1 bottle with me. She didn't watch her fat grams & guess what happened? Alli-ooops! Right thru her pants. She quit right then & there. She lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks. I notice a difference but I'm not consistant so it's going to be a slow process.

Susan, I love pilates but can't do it because of my back. I tried but it was too painful.

Hi to the rest of the gang. :grouphug: Have a great weekend.

Love, Es

Princess1122
07-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Happy Friday all!

Hope all is well with everyone... heading out on vacation next Wednesday... going to CT to spend a week at my step moms lake house... can' t wait!

Es': That just stinks that you can't do Pilates but I know how back issues work also... mine has actually gotten better and way stronger since doing them, I was born with Spinal Bifida and have had some trouble in the past but this has helped me greatly... does not work for all though. Sorry you can't do them though... My dogs are my kids also... I know what you mean about that!

Terri: Your dogs sounds too funny! The one can actually get thru doors?!?!?! I would be in trouble with mine if they could do that :D. Glad you had a good time, we did too, ate lots of good food. It is always nice to visit but there is really no place like home ... I love to go away but love to come home when it is time.

I have to run but will check back later on!

i Susan,
Actually the one who opens doors is our cat. He was the one we found on a hill screaming when he was 4 mos. old. He is something else. Not sure what. :lol: Tanner is 54 pounds and leary of Bosco who is 11 pounds. :lol:
Glad you had a good time.

Es,
Good luck and be careful. Where black or Brown at all times. It sounds like you are smart and doing the right thing just be careful. Hope your back feels better.

We are going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. Can't wait for the book.
TTYL,
Terri

Rios426
07-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Terri, what is TTYL? I know..duh, I should know this. Our animals are so funny. Tanner is a big boy. I remember when you first got him.

Susan, a vacation by the lake sounds like a dream come true.

I'm hating this weather. It's very humid. I'm going food shopping then back home with the AC.

Have a great day guys. Oh, do you all have the 4 week pass (WW)for $39. They automatically renew it for you & you get etools for free.:cool:

Let me start getting ready.

Hugs;)
Es

TTYL= Talk To You Later

Tanner will be 7 this year. It is hard to believe. How old are your babies Es?
Hope the weather is getting better!!!!!

Luv ya,
Terri

Rios426
07-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Hi:wave:

Terri, Sammy is 5 yrs. old & Sadie is around 1 1/2 yrs. old, we think. When we rescued her & we took her to the Vet he said she was around 9 months. She loves Sammy. She licks his face.

I went to the Dr. this morning. I'm having problems AGAIN with the colitis. She put me on antibiotics for 10 days. I am falling apart. Between a swollen knee, back pain, now colitis! She told me not to take Alli. I threw them away.

How is everybody doing with WW? I'm not following it. Well, kinda sort of.

Till tomorrow:hug:

Luv u's,
Es

Jenny523
07-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Es,
I agree totally with your dr....don't take Alli!!!! MY SIL took it some years back when it was prescription only, by the name of Xenical. She did lose weight, but as soon as she went off it, she gained it back. Because she was cutting down so drastically on her fat intake (rather than have an accident due to oily diarrhea) she had quite noticeable hair loss. Her dr. attributed it to not enough fat in her daily food intake. Definitely not worth it!
I hope your aches and pains are on their way out; hang in there. :hug:

Terri,
I can't believe we've all known each other so long! I remember when you got Tanner....as a baby. How was your visit with the family in Ohio?

Susan,
I'm curious as to your having Spinal Bifida, as I had a niece with the condition. Did you have to undergo surgery/therapy? I hope you don't mind me asking.

Not much new here. Struggling, good days and bad....maintaining at least.

later,
~Jen

Princess1122
07-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Morning all, just a quick stop by, I am on vacation starting tomorrow... I will try and check in when I can.

Jen: Nope, I don't mind you asking at all... I actually have the lesser form of SB, I have what they call "occulta" which is in no way as bad as the other two options. I have a hole in my spine about the size of a silver dollar around my 5th lumbar vertebra. If I keep my weight down, my exercise up, bones strong, etc. I should be fine for most of my life. The Dr's say that if you are not careful it can cause other issues, etc but I have been very lucky, and the more weight I lose the better it all is...

Have a great week everyone!
Susan

dpadro
07-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi guys:

Es - Are you saying the Points Police had an accident in her pants??? - ewwww and yuk!!! OMG, I would give up that stuff, just for that reason alone. I don't care how much I could lose. Sorry to hear about the colitis and your knee - are you still on medication? Hope things get better for you soon, amiga.

We are back from vacation and it was great. We had the last day alone together, since Lisa & family left 2 days before us and Alana and Sal the day before. It was nice being with them and the kids. I'm back to work today, but my boss is on vacation and then at a learning conference in Boston for 2 weeks, so that means I will not have seen her for 5 weeks!!! Oh, Happy day!:carrot: Gives me a chance to take care of things around here that I can't usually do.

My son Steven bought a new house (he's in Florida) and he's having a house warming party this weekend. So he calls me this morning to tell me he's booking a flight for me and Willie for this weekend - Saturday to Monday! He's crazy! He said he wants us there with him. Oh, well, I guess we're going to Florida this weekend, lol.

Susan enjoy your vacation at the lake, sounds wonderful.

Hi Jen, Terri, Sandy, Ruthie & ZoeGirl :wave:

Have a great Tuesday (yes, even you Es, lol) everyone.

Talk to you's soon.

Oh. P.S. I gained 2 lbs. on vacation, but that's okay - you know my motto - life gets in the way sometimes!!! I will not give up enjoying food on my vacations. I'll get it off in a couple of weeks.

Hugs,
Dianne

Es,
I am glad you threw them out too. I sure hope you feel better soon.
I'll be praying for you! Your babies sound SO CUTE!!!!

Jen,
The visit was great but to short. This summer is going WAY TO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan,
Have a great vacation!

TTYL,
Terri

Rios426
07-19-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi Guys:wave:

Amiga, points police said when she went to the bathroom she had an orange spot the size of a 1/2 dollar plus grease bubbles in the toilet. I'm on medication for my colitis & my knee:rolleyes: Enjoy your time in Florida.:beach:

Terri, thanks for the prayers. I need them.

Susan, sorry to hear about your back. Thank God you're feeling fine. Exercise helps.:ebike:

I'm off tomorrow. WooHoo!

Be back tomorrow.
Luv,
Es

Princess1122
07-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Morning all... I am back from vacation, got in late last night... trying to get thru a day of work today but I should have taken an additional day off...

I will catch up on everything later on but I wanted to stop by and say hello!
Susan

Sandancy
07-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi Friends,

I know I have taken a long break. I missed being a part of the group, and I tend to stay away when I am feeling down. I was so miserable at the job that I took that I had slipped into a full blown depression. I ended up seeing a therapist this spring and he urged me to quit! I didn't feel free to act on what I knew was the best thing for me until I had followed through on several commitments I had made to myself or people that I cared about there. I wanted to stick it out for a full year, stay until my one friend who had knee replacement surgery came back, and to stay until I helped them transition to a new computer system. I finally resigned and my last day was on June 29. I still feel like I am in recovery. I don't really understand why I felt I had to put myself through that. There were several people who were lying to the director and fabricating things about me, apparently because I was working too hard. Since they were all long time employees, and I was the new kid on the block, she had chosen to believe them. I am so glad to be out of there.

I am taking the rest of the summer off, spending a lot of time gardening, and then I will look for a job that suits me better.

Yay!! I finally have a little time to catch up with my friends. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer.

Luv Ya's
Sandy

Jenny523
07-27-2007, 06:54 AM
Sandy,
You did the right thing. Enjoy your garden and take your time. It's difficult to deal with coworkers who have a lower work ethic. Now it's their loss. I hope you're feeling better about it all each day.

Susan,
Did you go somewhere for vacation? I don't remember you saying where.

HI Es, Terri, Dianne, Zoe :wave:

~Jen

Princess1122
07-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Morning all!

I was down with a nasty case of bronchitis since last Wednesday evening so I have been off line... I am back in the office today and need to do some catching up on everyone's posts which I will try and do on my lunch break.

Hope all is well... I did notice that Sandy is back! That is great news!

I will stop by again later on!
Susan

Sandancy
08-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi Buddies,:wave:

I am finding it hard today to avoid focusing on the bridge collapse and the loss of life. I think our country and state government is getting worse year by year at taking care of the infrastucture until there is a tragedy. Of course there is still the aftermath of Katrina and Rita! I wish I knew what kind of activism would help.

On a lighter note, this summer is certainly going by way too fast. We are enjoying some very hot weather this week, and like you Jen we do have our pool. We have an every other day outdoor water restriction in our town, so I have to water my garden judiciously. I have a bumper crop of summer squash and green beans. I need some ideas for recipes.

Susan, I hope your bronchitis has cleared up completely by now, it is so unexpected to deal with that in the summer.
Es, I hope you are lots better by now too, aging sure has its hazards, who US??:censored:
Dianne, How was the trip to Florida? And a big congrats to your son in his new home!
Hi Terri, and love to your family and pets too!
I hope everyone is well, I am catching up on the posts over the past few weeks.

Sandy

Susan,
Hope you feel better. I had that a few months ago. Not fun!

Sandy,
I hope things get better. I hate being in something I hate.
It is very deoressing about the state of affairs. My husband and youngest son did the high adventure canoeing trip this month and they were near Minneapolis. Never before were they there but 1 week before. Scary.

Es,
I am still praying for you. You are just to sweet to be down for long.

Jen,
My Steelers were on last night in the Hall of Fame game. We beat The Saints. We were just at the Hall of Fame in June. It is only 1 hr. from my mom's house.
They have a special room for the 75th anniversary of the Steelers this year.

School starts tomorrow for the boys. :(
Brittany starts on the 20th

Luv,
Terri

Jenny523
08-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Terri,
Hope the boys had a good first day. Each year I'm shocked to hear that they're heading back already! In Illinois there's another 3 weeks or so before school begins.
Very cool about the Hall of Fame game! I'm looking forward to FOOTBALL this weekend with our first preseason game. :rofl: it's a long season for my family...."don't make plans for a game day", "have to watch the game"....:rolleyes: :cheer:

Sandy,
We're up to our ears in cucumbers, followed by tomatoes. We have not had much luck with bell peppers in this garden. My favorite is the tomatoes......even if we had nothing else, those would be enough! Hope you're finding a solution for the green beans. If you like, I will send you the recipe we use for Dilly Beans. Pick them, blanch them, and put them up in jars with garlic, seasoning and dill. No processing. Just wait 6 weeks and they are awesome. They're like gold in our family. Let me know.

Susan,
I hope you're feeling better. Do you have an inground pool? That's my dream. :sunny:

HI :wave: to everyone!

hugs,
~Jen

Jenny523
08-16-2007, 08:59 AM
I think this is the quietest I've seen our group :( Hope all is well with everyone.

Terri, are the kids settling in to the new school year? Our guys go back next week; it seems too early. Will you be subbing again this year?

We had the boys here last weekend, and I took a vacation day on Monday. It was a good visit, nice hot weather. We swam, ate, swam, ate, and played Wii. Also got in a shopping trip for school shoes, etc. The minute they're gone I begin missing them again. I know I shouldn't complain, as they're only 45 minutes away. But I'd much rather have them around the corner!

Speaking of eating, that's all I've been doing. :( I've no will power at all, and am upset with myself. Every other aspect of my life is great, so why do I struggle so with this issue?

HI :wave: Es, Dianne, Sandy, Susan, Zoe :wave:

~Jen

dpadro
08-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Hi everyone,

Yes, Jen it certainly is quiet around here - guess everyone's been busy.
We had a birthday party in the backyard last week for Willie and it was fun, but it sure is hard to enjoy when you are hosting, lol. We had about 35 people/kids - after all there's almost that many with just immediate (kids/grandkids) family, lol.

This weekend we are going "camping" - most people wouldn't call what we do camping:p, just getting away for the weekend. I have Monday's off in August, so that's been cool.

Jen, know just how you're feeling re: eating. It seems like there's something going on every weekend and it all involved FOOD! I've got to get back on track. I haven't been to the gym in months. Gotta do something soon.

I hope everyone is well - come in and say hi.

Hugs,
Dianne

Princess1122
08-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Hi all, I'm here, just really busy with work and home right now, every minute seems to be filled and busy.

I will stop by when I can.

Susan

Jen: no, we don't have an in-ground pool with this house... I had on in my last home though and loved it.... would have one again in an instant if I could

Sandancy
08-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Hi All,

I wish I was merely busy, sad to say that Mike's mom and my mom have both been diagnosed with cancer within weeks of each other. It looks like radiation treatments are in store for his mom and some chemo for my mom. We are hoping and praying for the best, but preparing for all possibilities. I can learn to live with the uncertainty for now.

My guys are all well, and I am delaying the new job hunt for the time being.

Hugs to my buddies,
Sandy

Hi guys,
Sorry to be absent so much. It is so busy!!!!!! It is like 106 here. We have had a record 12 days in a row. Can't wait til it cools off.

Sandy,
I am so sorry to hear about your mom and MIL. Anytime you need an ear we are here. Our family prayers will include them. Keep us posted.

Dianne,
Happy birthday to Willie. Sounds like a fun time. Hope you have a great time camping.

Jen,
We are all struggling with that aspect of life too. It sucks. :( There are times that I am so motivated and doing everything right. Then there are those other times. :dizzy: We are all here for each other. :grouphug:
I'll bet those boys are getting so big. My boys are doing great so far in school. I hate to think of progress reports and stuff. I hate that part.
Football games starting. Not ready for all that yet. I worked a few days last week and three next week. I want to be RICH!!!!!!! I love staying home and cleaning and reading. That is all I do when I am home. I don't even watch Days of Our Lives until night time. No TV. I read and clean and sometimes nap. These kids get up at 6:30. I make sure to have 1 day off a week.
Usually a Friday or a Monday.

I am doing pretty well WW wise. I am actually sticking to my food plan that I make out the day before. I hope it keeps up.

TTYL,
Terri

Rios426
08-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Hi Girls:wave:

Summer is almost over! Terri, I didn't know you were working. I wouldn't mind staying home but with money.

I'm doing good. My back, I have good days & bad. Trying to do WW.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Hugs, Es

Jenny523
08-31-2007, 07:38 PM
:dancer: WHOO HOOOO FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY! :cp:
Gee, can you tell I was ready for the weekend?

Hope everyone's well.

Sandy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and Mother-in-law. Prayers for them and hugs for you. I wish them an easy time of it.

Es, hope your back is a bit better each day. It's such an iffy thing, isn't it? Are you going to WW? I'm thinking I may have to go back. I've got to do something, that's for sure.

Terri, how I wish I could be home! I really really like my job, the people I work with and everything it entails. However.....when I'm at home and see the little tasks that mount up, the cleaning, etc., I want to be at home!
Good for you on the food plan! That makes all the difference.

Susan, how's it going? Looking to you for more inspiration :D

Dianne, how was the camping trip? We used to go tent camping every chance we could when we were younger. We would even pack up the playpen and potty chair for Joey :rofl: Now Joe wants to go and I get spooked about sleeping in a tent with bugs. He gets his camping in on fishing trips with my brother and son, and we're all happy.

What is everyone doing for the Labor Day weekend? Jess and her family are coming for dinner tomorrow, we'll do a turkey on the grill. After that....a long weekend of swimming, hopefully, and relaxing. It'll be time to close the pool in the next couple of weeks as it gets too cool in the evenings for the water to stay swimmable. :(

Have a great, long, relaxing, fun weekend!
~Jen

Princess1122
09-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Morning all... I am here but busy busy busy. I was down 1.8 at W/I on Saturday, it felt great! My TOM arrived this morning so it is a short lived victory but I will take it.

I hope that everyone is well... I don't have time for long posts these days and most likely won't until my class is over at the end of November but I will stop by when I can.

Have a happy day!
Susan

Congrats Susan. Great loss.

How is everyone? We are all fine here. Football season is upon us. Our high school team had a police escort to the field. It was emotional. The band was great as usual. We won big time. NFL starts this weekend.
Exciting!!!!
I am doing well on WW. Not going to the meetings right now. I want to join Curves instead. Britts and I have our very own ww meetings. :lol: They are cute. We weigh in front of each other. Keeps us accountable.

Gotta go and get dinner.
TTYL,
Terri

Jenny523
09-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Susan,
Good loss! :cp: What class are you taking?

Terri,
It's so nice that you have Britts to buddy up with. Whoo hoo football!!

I'm probably going to rejoin WW (again!) because who am I kidding, I know I'm more successful in losing when I attend the meetings. I'm thinking that I'll try Core. I can't bear to think of counting points again.

:wave: HI to all the girls!
~Jen

SEE YOU ON #186