General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Default What gives with the tickers today

Hello all,

Well today is my official weekly weigh in. I walked the straight and narrow all week like a good girl. I lost 4 pounds. So i was on cloud nine and went to move my ticker and it didnt work. So what gives?

I found out this week just how much i love my ticker. Yes, perhaps i do need a life, hobby, whatever, ha ha. I cant help it.

Yes, my name is Stacy and i am a tickeraholic.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #2  
it's always something

We're in the process of moving to a new server. We moved the tickers first. Since they are on a new server, the DNS must resolve for your ISP before you will be able to see them. The length of time this takes will vary with everyone. Hopefully you'll be able to see them later today, but it may be sometime this weekend.

We will move the rest of the website beginning late tomorrow night

Congratulations on your loss
Old 05-25-2007, 06:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Husband is a computer programmer, got him to translate. ha ha. Glad to know it will be back up soon. thanks for replying.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:43 PM   #4  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for asking this question. I wondered about it too, but didn't even really know what or how to ask!!
Closed Thread